TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
Don't mention it.

Catcher is here to help.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#620332 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Let me interject.....It is not like if it is on the web, it mut be true. Besides, why would you take something from the web and not do the research. What you have demonstrated here is that you simply seek dogma which validates your preconceived disposition and you reject all evidence and facts that are contrary and set your ideology at odds.
Let me ask you this, why are you asking questions and then directing posters to search the internet to discover your position.
Why don't you define and state the affirmative proof that you have for your position. Another's position or inability to state their position, should have no bearing on a position that you most surely research, questioned, documented, and cataloged and mountain of proof for, long before you adopted it.
Maybe you are just here to be contrary and to pass on your degree of uncertainty.
Do you think that every human being has the hours in his life to do the research, questioning, documenting, etc., of everything?

I missed which position you were attempting to pin him on, but there is no way of proving the non-existence of any god, there is proof already researched, proved and documented that disproves some parts of the Bible, homosexuality has been researched to death, and considered not a mental illness but an orientation that a human is born with (the exact mechanism causing this variation from the majority being heterosexual has not yet been determined), the existence of any god has been researched for thousands of years, and to this date in April 2013 there has not yet been any evidence found and verified to prove the existence of any god(s). That does not disprove the existence of any gods, but it does lead some who don't have a belief in a god to question that some would believe in a god with no evidence of such a being.

Proven evidence of the existence of the Abrahamic God or any gods, would remove the belief in a god to the knowledge of a god, as evidence that the earth is not flat removed that belief for the rest of time from any educated people who held the former belief that the earth was flat.

Once something has been proved it cannot be just 'believed in', other than things like it has been proved that airplanes will fly doesn't necessarily mean that if you believe that the airplane that you are currently flying in will 100% get you to your destination because, though airplanes do fly, they also do crash and kill people sometimes. You will board the plane believing that you will arrive alive, but you cannot be fully guaranteed that is true.

In the airplane example we have evidence of both possibilities, whereas in the existence of God situation we have no evidence of existence and some indirect evidence of non-existence, since the belief is based on the writings in a book which has been proved to not be 100% correct. That is only proof that some of the book is not true, not that 100% of it is untrue.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#620333 Apr 28, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
But neither knowledgeable, logical, or correct stated.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#620334 Apr 28, 2013

Black Sabbath´s new song God Is Dead?
Ozzy is back.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#620335 Apr 28, 2013
Of course god is not dead.
christianity is EVIL

Lower Sackville, Canada

#620336 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>When did Allah and Buddha become books? have you read the Qu'ran or Torah, or are you here to simply find opposition to any thoughts that try to invade your mind? Why would I need to accept anything other than what I accept and that comes from the Holy Bible. I do, since you are clueless except many things from Buddhism, the Qu'ran and the Torah.
The point is, I have found God, my source of origin, so I am not looking. You are the lost child, who has stop looking for the parent of your origin. Enjoy the ride, it is such a short one.
this tread is about PROOF ,not baseless assertions,..

positing goddidit to every question is a simple god of the gaps Fallacy,
btw your god is logicaly contradictory to be real anyway

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#620337 Apr 28, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
this tread is about PROOF ,not baseless assertions,..
positing goddidit to every question is a simple god of the gaps Fallacy,
btw your god is logicaly contradictory to be real anyway
www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
I have scanned this forum and have NOT seen anyone make the claim "goddidit".

Why must you use deception? You unable to present an argument?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#620338 Apr 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>....

'K- this distraction of Topix to kill some time has come to a close- gonna go live my life now.
And no crossing your fingers behind your back this time, skank.

Location hidden

#620339 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!
For the last time the is the last time I'm gonna tell you it's the last time.
O_o
Jewish is a religion, not a race. Give it up.
It is both, and more.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#620340 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Let me interject.....It is not like if it is on the web, it mut be true. Besides, why would you take something from the web and not do the research. What you have demonstrated here is that you simply seek dogma which validates your preconceived disposition and you reject all evidence and facts that are contrary and set your ideology at odds.

Let me ask you this, why are you asking questions and then directing posters to search the internet to discover your position.

Why don't you define and state the affirmative proof that you have for your position. Another's position or inability to state their position, should have no bearing on a position that you most surely research, questioned, documented, and cataloged and mountain of proof for, long before you adopted it.

Maybe you are just here to be contrary and to pass on your degree of uncertainty.
Maybe I've answered these questions and provided too many links already, and am sick and tired of going to the trouble when I know they're going to be ignored anyway.

Ever think of that?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#620341 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I simply hope that you did not think that your post was anything other than your own delusions. I find it odd that you all ask the question, proving that you have no clue, then attempt to debate your ignorance. I have never seldom seen a Christian on an atheist forum asking for proof that there is nothing. I can see it now "Prove there is nothing, show us your proof of nothing."...the atheists would shake their head and then scream, I am something...all else would scream that is not proof, we want documented peer reviewed evidence from preachers and priests that you specifically are not nothing.......the atheist would ponder more, then shout, hey we have evidence in our book, "The Origin of Species'....it said that we came from nothing....then they would stop and think, hmmm, if we came from nothing then we must still be nothing, since nothing can never create something......then they would scream, get off of our thread and leave us alone.

Do you think anything you just typed makes any sense?

Location hidden

#620342 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Barnabas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EI_lnz5HatMXX
You are KittenKoder. We're shaking with anticipation of seeing you start agreeing with yourself, Alice. How many other socks do you wear, perv?

Location hidden

#620343 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wVfUimq2KeIXX
Black Sabbath´s new song God Is Dead?
Ozzy is back.
Great, octogenarian rockers.... pbbft

Location hidden

#620344 Apr 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are KittenKoder. We're shaking with anticipation of seeing you start agreeing with yourself, Alice. How many other socks do you wear, perv?
I Am Spartacus!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620345 Apr 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I Am Spartacus!
you are Spartacus

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620346 Apr 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It is both, and more.
Yes, but did you catch OCB's "For the last time the is the last time I'm gonna tell you it's the last time."?

LMAO, how many times has she told you that it's the "LAST TIME"?

Location hidden

#620347 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but did you catch OCB's "For the last time the is the last time I'm gonna tell you it's the last time."?
OCB promises much but delivers little.
Ano

Lakewood, OH

#620348 Apr 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Great, octogenarian rockers.... pbbft
Total agreement. The Rolling Stones are such an embarrassment. Rockers in their 60's should be put down...

Location hidden

#620349 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy finally did.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#620350 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
You have parents?
What's that like?
They take so much looking after.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 min bacon hater 37,286
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Insults Are Easier 230,167
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 261,739
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 549,045
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min New Age Spiritual... 602,333
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 441,452
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 96,175

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE