“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#620762 May 1, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
to stinky to borrow yours swimsuit?
at first deep down in muriatic acid and wash it from dry s...flakes
It probably stems from their shameless, bug-chasing bravado,...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing" ;

...and complete contempt for anything resembling a tendency for normalcy or natural affection.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#620763 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You disagree that putting on a foreskin just to be mandated to lop it off is a ridiculous concept.
The testicles made sense when we were on all fours. Lickable and protected.
One more thing, a child's foreskin, like his eyelids, are self cleansing.
Gee, evolution thought of everything didn't it.??

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#620764 May 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we can find some fig leaves?
I usually get mine from Nabisco.

http://cookies.cakeclr.com/wp-content/uploads...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#620765 May 1, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Would you also like to know why they started circumcision?
"On the way, at a place where they spent the night, the Lord met [Moses] and tried to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son's foreskin, and touched Moses' feet with it, and said, "Truly you are a bridegroom of blood to me!" So he let him alone." (Exodus 4: 24-26)

Or something like that.

Wait, WHAT?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#620766 May 1, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Would you also like to know why they started circumcision?
The WHO recommends it for all males as a first step in preventing HIV in heterosexual men. I can't see the sense in circumcision being a preventative if a man has unprotected sex with anybody who is infected. I think that all male babies should be left fully intact and taught how to keep themselves clean. It's simple enough to use a bar of soap and some water.

It started out as a barbaric practice and I believe it still is...picking on helpless little babies is sick.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#620767 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This is one of the most disgusting aspects of religion. Us and them. Ugh.
Lake of fire, eh? Haha. So, you believe out of fear of divine master retaliation. Good job. Not only is the concept utterly immoral, but, it just proves that faith ain't got nothing to do with it. Whoops!
Psst, it's 2013. We don't have to believe in demons anymore. Besides, if this Jesus story is so compelling,

why didn't it sway Satan, who allegedly had what no real person has, eyewitness knowledge?
It's called ''freewill''.
If Heaven is a place free of sin, how could Satan sin?
If it is not free of sin, what are the odds that Yeahboy gets everyone's crystal palace dream just right, and then the jealousy ensues?
Why would you want to even pretend to believe in an immoral system where those guilty of nothing more than a thought crime will be eternally punished? It's not only disgusting, it's un-American. What are you, some kind of Fascist? Ve vill torture you for your thoughts!
Christianity is poison to the mind. The proof is in these very threads every day.
you wrote;

If Heaven is a place free of sin, how could Satan sin?

This is a very important question. Sin originated in the heart of Lucifer, as indicated by this passage. But did God therefore "create sin" because He created Lucifer? God DID NOT create sin. But He did create his creatures with the freedom of choice. God could never be content with mere robots. Free will means the power to choose for or against something. Lucifer had the choice to remain loyal to God, or to rebel against Him. He was created with no taint of maliciousness. His rebellion was not the fault of god, but the result of his own free choice.

It's called ''freewill''..
Ezekiel 28:15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.

Who says the present Heaven is free of sin? The Bible plainly states that Satan has access to Heaven, he stands at the throne of God today accusing the brethern..

Revelation 12:7-12 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Ask yourself this, why do you think God said he is going to ''create a NEW heaven and a new Earth''??

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#620768 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we'll, you're missing a major step, there is no evidence that any of this was "created." Tide goes in, tide goes out, eh, Bill?
So you say, and thats suppose to mean something?? And all you have is theories and hypothesis and best guess's type evidence, of an on going search that is going to LEAD you straight to GOD...

Happy trails eh fred...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#620769 May 1, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I usually get mine from Nabisco.
http://cookies.cakeclr.com/wp-content/uploads...
I bet Oreos would work for nipple pasties.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#620770 May 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The WHO recommends it for all males as a first step in preventing HIV in heterosexual men. I can't see the sense in circumcision being a preventative if a man has unprotected sex with anybody who is infected. I think that all male babies should be left fully intact and taught how to keep themselves clean. It's simple enough to use a bar of soap and some water.
It started out as a barbaric practice and I believe it still is...picking on helpless little babies is sick.
Do you keep it clean, sir?

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#620771 May 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Oreos would work for nipple pasties.
Let me talk to HL. The Lays potato chips didn't last long at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#620773 May 2, 2013
XpressPage wrote:
I can prove there is a GOD.
What a human mind thinks, and believes is the truth of that mind.
Therefore GOD is real to those that think and believe in it.
Much Love and Respect
So you think delusions should be left alone, even when they cause the deaths of innocent children.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#620775 May 2, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I have found no scripture that says what you say.. Can you show me which one, so i can get an understanding of what ya saying?? Just because some one is ignorant of Gods Laws has nothing to do with how they are judged, like i said its Heaven or its a lake of fire..

You are implying that a ''lesser punishment'' will be giving to those who are ''ignorant of Gods laws'' and/or have not heard about God''.. Which is both contrary to Gods word..

Why should Gods Laws even be taught? We are under Grace, and the Salvation of God is for ''whosoever'' shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved..

The only thing God requires is Repentance and making Christ your Lord and Savior. They are only (2) kinds of people in this world those who have Salvation and those who dont..
What year is this?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#620776 May 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a fine example of two Christians who don't agree on even simple doctrine. Funny how they both claim to have it right. The Grand Ridiculous Immoral Book of Multiple Choice ensures this will always be as long as there are adherents. Hmmm, it is so funny how each Christian elects themselves spokeswhore for their imaginary divine master, who, curiously, like the back of a Playboy centerfold, shares their likes and dislikes.

You have been shammed, hoodwinked, smacked around, abused with fear and taught loathing for anything that doesn't agree with your concept of the divine master.

You sicken me.
But god touched RR.

Right, RR?
sceerd

Owensboro, KY

#620777 May 2, 2013
PROVE THERE IS NOT? WORKS BOTH WAYS... Thats why it is called faith. Faithful enough to believe despite all the harsh treatment that believers receive now days.

Keep your Faith and live your world according to the bibles teachings and one day you will receive eternal life.

God give humans freewill to choose their destiny. Its up to you to choose your own path. You are provided with the roadmap of life. But are you going to follow it.
Crusoe

UK

#620778 May 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Surely in England the educational system is sufficient enough to have taught that the burden of proof is on the positive claim. Just ask Nessie.
Educational system in England? Hardly. A lot of kids leave school barely even to be able to read and write. If we sent some of them to America, they'd not even qualify as hillbillies !

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#620779 May 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, you know that missionary is all you're allowed. Anything else is sodomy.
Hey, explain this. Lot. Ran away in a hurry from Sodom, but, was amazingly able to cart enough wine that he could get drunk enough to not recognize he was fadiddling his own daughters for not one, but, wait for it, two nights. Now, I don't know about you, but any man drunk enough to not recognize his own daughters would have a serious case of brewer's droop. Not only is the story absolutely implausible and obviously the product of fertile imaginations in the desert, but it is so sordid and sad. So utterly sordid and sad.
Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too
Don't get drunk and pretend they are raping you. Sheez.
What about these?
There is a story where the Israelites are instructed to cover up their feces outside their encampment, because Almighty God was inclined to stroll around at night, and he didn't want to step in any deuces. Hmm, Johnny Omnipotent can't step around it? No wonder He only shows up on toast.
Moses was going to walk through a mountain pass with God, and God thought Moses might see His face, so he covered Moses' eyes with His Holy Hand as He passed, but it was okay that Moses saw His Holy Backside. God must be proud of that booty!
Unicorns, sartyrs, and giants, oh my. And the giants survived the flood! Whoop! can I get a Manut Bol, everybody? Yep, they're in there. I've got unicorns for sale. Low mileage.
The Tower of Babel is ridiculous. To think that men would really, honestly try to build a tower to reach heaven... well that is clearly mythology to start with. And then to think that divine master would be so concerned about it as to mess up their languages is just too strange. It's a pathetic attempt to explain the origin of languages by the primitive and the ignorant. We know that languages evolve. Taxi?
After God creates Adam, they look amongst all the animals to find a suitable mate for Adam, but they are unsuccessful. Apparently, the divine master forgot about New Zealand. A million people and 50 million sheep. Whoop!
Satanl trying to get God to worship him by bribing him with Earth is priceless. But, God, it's only been driven by an old lady to church. Which church? Ah, there's so many and none of them agree. Which one is right? Why, the one I go to, of course. The rest of those idiots are wrong.
The Second Book of Chronicles, chapter 13 verse 17, contains the incredible statement that 500,000 Israelites were slain in a single battle. This is simplly unbelieveable. This is more than were lost in any single battle of World War II, and even exceeds the number of deaths that resulted from the dropping of the atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The greatest single battle of the Civil War was at Gettysburg, and the defeated army had 28,000 casualties (that includes both the wounded and the dead). Both sides together had approximately 51,000 wounded or dead. The actual number of those killed in action during the entire Civil War (1861-1865) was 110,100 for the Union and 94,000 for the Confederacy. Now, who can believe that 500,000 Israelites were slain in a single battle? Yep. Nuts.
A group of sexual depraved men beat on the door of an old man's house demanding that he turn over to them a male house guest. Instead, the old man offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of Israel. Yahweh loves Him some rape.
Priceless!
I cannot help be thankful that God stopped me from being able to get past the first few pages of the begets.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#620780 May 2, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say, and thats suppose to mean something?? And all you have is theories and hypothesis and best guess's type evidence, of an on going search that is going to LEAD you straight to GOD...
Happy trails eh fred...
We have so much evidence, that i'm in absolute shock when I hear people say, "there isn't any", I'm amazed. I just don't understand how you can not know.
People who believe EVOLUTION is a lie! All those people doing all those years of study, all races, all coming up with the same conclusions; too many to be lying and faking.
Again with astronomy. So many years going over and over the same things, by many different people of the world, who see this stuff with their own eye's.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#620781 May 2, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
We have so much evidence, that i'm in absolute shock when I hear people say, "there isn't any", I'm amazed. I just don't understand how you can not know.
People who believe EVOLUTION is a lie! All those people doing all those years of study, all races, all coming up with the same conclusions; too many to be lying and faking.
Again with astronomy. So many years going over and over the same things, by many different people of the world, who see this stuff with their own eye's.
"You stare into your high definition plasma screen monitor, type into your cordless keyboard then hit enter which causes your computer to convert all that visual data into a binary signal that’s processed by millions of precise circuits, which is then converted to a frequency modulated signal to reach you wireless router where it is then converted to light waves and sent along a large fiber optics cable to be processed by a super computer on a mass server which then sends that bit you typed to a satellite orbiting the earth that was put there through the greatest feats of engineering and science, all so it could go back through a similar pathway to make it all the way here to my computer monitor 15,000 miles away from you just so you could say,“SCIENCE IS ALL A BUNCH OF MAN MADE HOGWASH!”- Anon.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620782 May 2, 2013
Huh wrote:

Psst, it's 2013. We don't have to believe in demons anymore.
We've never 'had' to believe, son. The year is irrelevant.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620783 May 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
Maybe you should
Nah, I'm good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min Buck Crick 163
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Bongo 70,901
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Phooey 658,727
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... (Mar '16) 26 min Clive musto 41
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,935
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr HornyGeordieXXX 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr benkernow 282,990
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr crucifiedguy 5,021
More from around the web