Comments
588,941 - 588,960 of 720,497 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620284
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your related to the the Beta Israel, the Jews of Ethiopia.
Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to, even if they allowed me to "convert".
Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew.
Most secular American Jews think of their Jewishness as a matter of culture or ethnicity. When they think of Jewish culture, they think of the food, of the Yiddish language, of some limited holiday observances, and of cultural values like the emphasis on education.
You still confuse the religion with the tribe.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620285
Apr 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You still confuse the religion with the tribe.
Are you Jewish?
Are you British?
Are you Mormon?

All three?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620286
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jewish?
Are you British?
Are you Mormon?
All three?
Mormon is not a bloodline at all, and I left that christian religion a long time ago.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620287
Apr 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon is not a bloodline at all, and I left that christian religion a long time ago.
Judaism is only partly a bloodline, hove you ever been part of that religion?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620288
Apr 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You still confuse the religion with the tribe.
I have always questioned, when Gods chosen people
would not be considerd a Jew any longer, as far as the bloodline goes?

Meaning it being bred out of them over the centuries..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620289
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always questioned, when Gods chosen people
would not be considerd a Jew any longer, as far as the bloodline goes?
Meaning it being bred out of them over the centuries..
Since the gods claimed by humans to exist are not real, meh. But eventually the bloodline may fade, become part of the generic human genome. However, the tribe has remained very close knit for so long it will take a lot of generations for it to fade and no longer be a separate race.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620290
Apr 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the gods claimed by humans to exist are not real, meh. But eventually the bloodline may fade, become part of the generic human genome. However, the tribe has remained very close knit for so long it will take a lot of generations for it to fade and no longer be a separate race.
OK.

thx.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620291
Apr 27, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust the priest with my little boys and the televangelist with anybody's wife. I bleave in gaahwood , who has the pow wah to save me from evul spirits. I hates them sciemtists causen they's lies to you about evilution , it that satin i tells you so's you knows it's that satin behind it. We's wern't never a monkey before , I be trust in the lawd i tells you.
Now thats more like it, ur finaly being honest with yourself and showing your true colors..

Hope for you yet...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620292
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats more like it, ur finaly being honest with yourself and showing your true colors..
Hope for you yet...
You must be a god robot a godbot. sheesh

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620293
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, the ole atheist comeback "You don't understand".... Ugh
Calling it "the ole atheist comeback" doesn't make it any less true. You're just trying to rationalize a reason for why you keep seeing it. You keep seeing it because you often demonstrate a lack of understanding.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God has forgiven everyone. He resolved the issue of death through Jesus Christ. If God has given you forgiveness and you refuse to receive it, how can you say God is unmerciful or unjust?
God doesn't exist, but we can talk about the fictional character.

The character described by the Bible is unmerciful, unjust, and unloving. If, for whatever reason, a human being dies without accepting the Jesus, they end up being tortured forever. No human can commit any acts deserving of eternal torture. The God character doesn't give them a second chance after death, even if they had never heard of it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I would highly doubt the existence of God if there were just people who believe without a question.
So the fact that there is much doubt actually makes you more sure?

That's retarded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I believe the existence of atheists is one of the reason why God certainly does exist.
Again, that's retarded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The bible wasn't written by ignorant men. Maybe by today's standards they're ignorant, but for their time, they were brilliant men.
Even for their time, they were mediocre thinkers.

Let's say I'm wrong about that though. Let's say that were the brightest morons of their time. So what? They make the average modern 12 year old look like a genius.

You're trusting long dead ignorant anonymous writers to tell you about the nature of the universe. Derp.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620294
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon is not a bloodline at all, and I left that christian religion a long time ago.
The FLDS (Fundamental Later Day Saints) do have a blood line. Because there man made chosen profits, have tried too keep the bloodline going from the beginning. Choosing which very young teenager female, should marry whom, for the reason of bloodline.
There last profit Warren Jeffs, is rotting in jail for all the underage marriages he performed; forced marriages.
They are disgusting. And that CULT should not be allowed.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620295
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Warren Jeffs is also guilty of sexual assaults, and I think rape though not 100% on that. Though he did rape. The sexual and mental abuse's of these very young people was horrible, a lot turned to alcohol and drugs, once they were free.
I believe this was going through courts in about 2008.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620296
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
The FLDS (Fundamental Later Day Saints) do have a blood line. Because there man made chosen profits, have tried too keep the bloodline going from the beginning. Choosing which very young teenager female, should marry whom, for the reason of bloodline.
There last profit Warren Jeffs, is rotting in jail for all the underage marriages he performed; forced marriages.
They are disgusting. And that CULT should not be allowed.
You are not talking about the actual Mormons but one of the spin-off cults. Not that the spin-offs are not Mormons, just that the matter changes when you change the topics, and thus, this does not apply to what I stated.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620297
Apr 28, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not talking about the actual Mormons but one of the spin-off cults. Not that the spin-offs are not Mormons, just that the matter changes when you change the topics, and thus, this does not apply to what I stated.
And all Protestant cults are spin-offs of the original Catholic cult, which is a spin-off of the Jewish cult...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620298
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And all Protestant cults are spin-offs of the original Catholic cult, which is a spin-off of the Jewish cult...
I am Spartacus.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620299
Apr 28, 2013
 
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Spartacus.
No!

_I_ am Spartacus!

LOL

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620300
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No!
_I_ am Spartacus!
LOL
It's your fault. You're the first one who called me Brown Coat.

Shiny

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620301
Apr 28, 2013
 
_-Alice-_ wrote:
It's your fault. You're the first one who called me Brown Coat.
Shiny
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
My parents watch that goram show.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620302
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, so I hear...

Even Sam Harris and Chris Hitchens are Jewish...

HA HA!!
Well, the percentage is debatable, but the fact that there are Jewish atheists is not:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620303
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Like i said ive searched, but im willing to see what you have found..

Do you care to show me something personaly you have found that you see as a flaw with it and is of any ''great significant''?

So guess ur not going to answer my question to you??
No. I'm not.

It's all out there on the web. If you won't consider what's already there, why should I waste my time doing your research for you.

You have demonstrated consistently and repeatedly that you are immune to facts that contradict your beliefs.

Here's where you tell me that I've dodged your question or some such bs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

566 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min The Awakener 172,368
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 532,732
Last Word + 2 16 min Richies Cool Man Diary 70
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 29 min WasteWater 19
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Hidingfromyou 93,707
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 52 min sonu 400
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 1 hr MeS 6
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 115,080
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,491
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••