Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620657 May 1, 2013
Pope Francis I wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope will point out to you that everyone has fear of the Lord.
It's only a matter of time for them to achieve it.
For you alone are the Holy One. You alone are the Lord.
You alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit,
and in the glory of GOD the Father.
Amen.
Your Pope
Francis I
1. I don't have a pope.
2. I don't fear The Lord.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#620658 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't have a pope.
2. I don't fear The Lord.
.....LIAR.....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#620659 May 1, 2013
I see boboblah wasn't getting enough attention so he whipped out the multiple sock puppets to talk to each other to get some love.

How sad for little boboblah...what a small life.
Anonymous

Newtownards, UK

#620660 May 1, 2013
Can you see the air you breath in?
just have faith...

I don't want to pressure you into anything, you must do research till you find what your heart accepts.
Look into Islam and Christianity, the two biggest abrahamic religions.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#620661 May 1, 2013
lolahmed wrote:
just have faith...
I don't want to pressure you into anything, you must do research till you find what your heart accepts.
No faith needed regarding the existence of air- that has been proven.

The existence of ANY god- that has NOT been proven, so that is a belief based on faith.

The existence of air- that HAS been proven, so that is a fact based on evidence and proof.

No comparison between the proof of air and proof of any god which might exist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620662 May 1, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
.....LIAR.....
Okay
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#620663 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay
Well, it's finally warming up in my part of the world. Time to put put down the computer and get back on the water. That's one of the few benefits of living in northeast Ohio, Lake Erie is almost in my back yard.
Adios - it's been, uhm, strange...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620664 May 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's finally warming up in my part of the world. Time to put put down the computer and get back on the water. That's one of the few benefits of living in northeast Ohio, Lake Erie is almost in my back yard.
Adios - it's been, uhm, strange...
Nice! Enjoy, man. Don't take your laptop to the lake or Ima call you a loser :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#620665 May 1, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Tide is miles above the rest of us.
Sometimes he makes my brain itch.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#620666 May 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Oh, and as far as his constipation bias goes, he'll get jammed up sooner or later.
yTube

AOL

#620667 May 1, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS SHORTLY TO DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#620668 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In Acts 17:30, Paul was speaking to the Greeks about their many gods and about their many idols. He was teaching them about God so they were no longer ignorant of Him.
You quote Titus 2:11-13, but you stopped there. Notice verse 15....
"These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you."
Knowledge of God must be learned.
Those who are truly ignorant of God will be judged, but not like those that are not ignorant of Him.
I have found no scripture that says what you say.. Can you show me which one, so i can get an understanding of what ya saying?? Just because some one is ignorant of Gods Laws has nothing to do with how they are judged, like i said its Heaven or its a lake of fire..

You are implying that a ''lesser punishment'' will be giving to those who are ''ignorant of Gods laws'' and/or have not heard about God''.. Which is both contrary to Gods word..

Why should Gods Laws even be taught? We are under Grace, and the Salvation of God is for ''whosoever'' shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved..

The only thing God requires is Repentance and making Christ your Lord and Savior. They are only (2) kinds of people in this world those who have Salvation and those who dont..
Huh

Plano, TX

#620669 May 1, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting time RR. They are unable to account for Laws of Logic in their world view.
First they would have to admit that...well let's wait for someone to refute my claim, then I will show you...
Haha. That's very funny. Why don't you just come out and admit you are parroting Matt Slick and other, failed presuppositional apologists (Doesn't it strike you as odd that your 'world view' requires professional apologizes, all are compensated handsomely for their tired efforts, and none of them really agree with each other?) and are postulating TAG. The funny thing about TAG is that it has not only been thoroughly refuted and eviscerated, but you can plug in any entity you want, including your culturally-conditioned divine master, and it changes nothing, to wit:

Logic!(Waves arms!). Therefore, Yahweh!

Logic!(Waves arms!). Therefore, Allah!

Logic!(Waves arms!). Therefore, The Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Logic!(Waves arms!). Therefore, Russel's Teapot!

Here are two of thousands of sources that kill your nonsense 'on site':

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php...

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/michae...

You really need to understand what it is you parrot before you parrot it. TAG is a cruel joke played on theists for money, well, rather like all of Christianity. All the ontological and presuppositional "arguments" are patently ridiculous. All they prove is that there is no one shred of tangible evidence for any divine master concepts, no matter which culture birthed them. If you had it, you would present it, and not have to resort to ridiculous rhetorical trickery composed by others that you don't even really understand. It's pathetic.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620670 May 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found no scripture that says what you say.. Can you show me which one, so i can get an understanding of what ya saying?? Just because some one is ignorant of Gods Laws has nothing to do with how they are judged, like i said its Heaven or its a lake of fire..
You are implying that a ''lesser punishment'' will be giving to those who are ''ignorant of Gods laws'' and/or have not heard about God''.. Which is both contrary to Gods word..
Why should Gods Laws even be taught? We are under Grace, and the Salvation of God is for ''whosoever'' shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved..
The only thing God requires is Repentance and making Christ your Lord and Savior. They are only (2) kinds of people in this world those who have Salvation and those who dont..
A missionary goes to Alaska looking to make money. He meets Inook and begins to preach to him about Jesus, with his hand out. Inook was intrigued, but highly curious about what the missionary was selling.

Inook says, "So, Jebediah, what happen if you not come and tell me of this Jesus fellow?"

Jebediah answers, "Those who don't hear of the good news get a free pass to Heaven."

Inook exclaims, "Then why you tell me then?!"

Even funnier than that, it took 1500 years for this message to make it to the Western Hemisphere. Not very efficient, that Jesus. And when it came, it was delivered on the point of a sword with the accompanying genocide of natives and the plundering of their resources (oh, yeah, and the rape of their women. Christians love rape, right Todd Akin?)

You can keep your Christianity. It's disgusting.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#620671 May 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of what I stated in what you quoted.
K, and that is what I like about you. We can say we don't know for sure, but not knowing for sure does not mean it is impossible to become knowing and in so doing, to become knowing it for sure.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620672 May 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only (2) kinds of people in this world those who have Salvation and those who dont..
This is one of the most disgusting aspects of religion. Us and them. Ugh.

Lake of fire, eh? Haha. So, you believe out of fear of divine master retaliation. Good job. Not only is the concept utterly immoral, but, it just proves that faith ain't got nothing to do with it. Whoops!

Psst, it's 2013. We don't have to believe in demons anymore. Besides, if this Jesus story is so compelling, why didn't it sway Satan, who allegedly had what no real person has, eyewitness knowledge?

If Heaven is a place free of sin, how could Satan sin?

If it is not free of sin, what are the odds that Yeahboy gets everyone's crystal palace dream just right, and then the jealousy ensues?

Why would you want to even pretend to believe in an immoral system where those guilty of nothing more than a thought crime will be eternally punished? It's not only disgusting, it's un-American. What are you, some kind of Fascist? Ve vill torture you for your thoughts!

Christianity is poison to the mind. The proof is in these very threads every day.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#620673 May 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bless your heart.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620674 May 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fine example of two Christians who don't agree on even simple doctrine. Funny how they both claim to have it right. The Grand Ridiculous Immoral Book of Multiple Choice ensures this will always be as long as there are adherents. Hmmm, it is so funny how each Christian elects themselves spokeswhore for their imaginary divine master, who, curiously, like the back of a Playboy centerfold, shares their likes and dislikes.

You have been shammed, hoodwinked, smacked around, abused with fear and taught loathing for anything that doesn't agree with your concept of the divine master.

You sicken me.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620675 May 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
K, and that is what I like about you. We can say we don't know for sure, but not knowing for sure does not mean it is impossible to become knowing and in so doing, to become knowing it for sure.
Word salad. This makes about as much sense:

A spider over the cashier organizes the girl scout. If a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk. Furthermore, a wrinkled polar bear feels nagging remorse, and an overwhelmingly highly paid umbrella dances with the cashier. Any tape recorder can recognize an avocado pit, but it takes a real blithe spirit to plan an escape from a linguistic parking lot some buzzard toward a pig pen. The surly cargo bay requires assistance from a spider. When a garbage can is ridiculously feline, another chess board over a wedding dress graduates from a highly paid carpet tack. Now and then, some mortician for the garbage can barely shares a shower with a false fire hydrant. When an orbiting buzzard trembles, a wheelbarrow hides. Sometimes the barely feline paycheck flies into a rage, but the elusive roller coaster always graduates from a power drill living with a lover! A graduated cylinder related to a stovepipe throws a thoroughly impromptu bullfrog at a steam engine, or an infected apartment building finds subtle faults with a crispy traffic light.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620676 May 1, 2013
lolahmed wrote:
just have faith...
You are guilty of an equivocation fallacy and a ridiculous argument at the same time. Good job. Religious faith is not the same as faith that your car will start in the morning. One is actually backed by evidence the other is just wishy dreaming. You denigrate religious faith with this equivocation, which I thank you for. Keep going.

The air you breathe is quantifiable, measureable, falsifiable, repeatable, and testable. Here is a test. Fill your bathtub. Put your head in it. Breathe. Whoops, no air. Dang, don't do that again. Now, pick your head out. Take a deep breath. Feel your diaphragm rise as your lungs fill with air. No test tubes or beakers necessary.

Your divine master. Eh, not so much. Not testable, not repeatable, not falsifiable. Not there.

The heart is just a pump. The ignoramuses that wrote the Koran and the Bible thought it was the emotional center of the body. After all, when preachers see lithe young boys, their hearts beat faster. Unfortunately, they got that one wrong, too. The parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for the uptick in the ticker. Ah, well, science doesn't know everything but religion doesn't know anything.

The Jewish Christian went from creating a vast universe just to fill one dot with egotistical idiots, then on to genocide. Now it only appears on underpasses or toast. Man, those gaps it can get stuffed into are getting really tight. Toast, you say? Yeah, millions go to be hungry every day, and Jesus popped up on some toast. The manna budget was hella tight. His next show will be on a tortilla chip! Olé!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web