Prove there's a god.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#620273 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I love about you fundies, you can talk yourselves into believing anything!
LOl,, funny i can say the very same thing about you... But here is the kicker,, you have "evidence" that prove what you believe in is all based on a corrupt and dishonest method!! Its here for all to see,, BUT yet you still ignorantly defend and uphold it..
You just can't trust science,
Absolutly!!! And why should any ''smart'' person put trust in a false and corrupt method such as that?? Its you who is so easly to believe that a man with a degree, can term a word and method and you follow him/them to whatever conclusion they provide..
but you can trust the mythical book of historical fiction , written by ancient ignorant superstitious warmongering tribal power hungry cultists.
No, i trust in GOD! I dont worship a book,or a church bulding..

Your pride and hatred toward God shows tremendously.
They never lie like those peer reviewed scientists who arrive at conclusion by consensus and systematic verification through repeated observation updated at every opportunity.
You must go pray to see if it will rain tomorrow, you can't trust those danged meteorologists radar and satellite imagery.
You just hate it, when people show evidence, and corupt evidence at that, that dosent support your claim, i get it.. So the best you can do is mock and make fun..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620274 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:

That's what I love about you fundies, you can talk yourselves into believing anything!
psalms 23 wrote:

LOl,, funny i can say the very same thing about you... But here is the kicker,, you have "evidence" that prove what you believe in is all based on a corrupt and dishonest method!! Its here for all to see,, BUT yet you still ignorantly defend and uphold it..
That's so ture.

Their beliefs are from what they call "a lack of evidence".

Makes no sense to me, but whatever floats their boat.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#620275 Apr 27, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, as far as how this world come about i do. Reason being,(i) have found my evidence. I am satisfied and at peace with my belief.

And thats good, i believe every person should examine the methods/history of what they believe in. I could be wrong, but isnt the dateing method GTS in which they use ''is the core foundation'' to evolution?

Oh yes, i have questioned it in the begining and sought out flaws, and have found none that would change my mind. Do i fully understand the Bible? No. I have asked myself, well is they possibly something been left out that was important, and the answer is no. The most important ''message'' in the Bible is there, and thats how to recieve Eternal life through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
If you haven't found the serious flaws in the bible, you haven't looked honestly and objectively.

The errors are glaring and unmistakeable.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#620276 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!

For the last time the is the last time I'm gonna tell you it's the last time.

O_o

Jewish is a religion, not a race. Give it up.
Did you know that some 48% of Jews are atheist?

Some religion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620278 Apr 27, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that some 48% of Jews are atheist?
Some religion.
Ya, so I hear...

Even Sam Harris and Chris Hitchens are Jewish...

HA HA!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#620279 Apr 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. I mean I tend to agree with typical "leftist" positions, but I just don't like identifying as either one. Especially now that, in the US at least, the left has farther and farther to the right lately.
"Left" and "right" are just distractions, labels used by both sides to paint the idea as either for or against them. It's one of the biggest flaws in US politics, making who supports something more important than whether it's a good idea, or not. The people who throw out such labels as "liberals" or "conservatives" as if they are bad names are as uninformed about politics as a member of Al-Quaida.

Ooops, did I just do what they do?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#620280 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish is not a race because Jewish people do not share a common ancestory or biological distinction.
People from many different races over the centuries have become Jewish.
People of many different nationalities have become Jewish.
Being Jewish is more like being part of a religious movement.
If you were not born to a Jew, you can become Jewish through conversion.
It's a religion, of people that share many different cultures and/or unique traditions.
Actually, that is what race is, and yes, most of us Jews don't even follow the religion, but we still have the strong blood ties to the family. Rabbis don't even care if you are practicing Judaism or christian or pagan ... or even atheist like me. You do not pick your tribe/race, it's what you are born with. I am actually part of two races, Jewish and British, because my British portion is from the royal family the blood ties are direct, ironically the royal blood also explains a lot of my health issues, a problem with inbreeding that was not so recognized when the family was in it's heyday.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620281 Apr 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is what race is, and yes, most of us Jews don't even follow the religion, but we still have the strong blood ties to the family. Rabbis don't even care if you are practicing Judaism or christian or pagan ... or even atheist like me. You do not pick your tribe/race, it's what you are born with. I am actually part of two races, Jewish and British, because my British portion is from the royal family the blood ties are direct, ironically the royal blood also explains a lot of my health issues, a problem with inbreeding that was not so recognized when the family was in it's heyday.
Maybe your related to the the Beta Israel, the Jews of Ethiopia.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to, even if they allowed me to "convert".

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew.

Most secular American Jews think of their Jewishness as a matter of culture or ethnicity. When they think of Jewish culture, they think of the food, of the Yiddish language, of some limited holiday observances, and of cultural values like the emphasis on education.

Location hidden

#620282 Apr 27, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't found the serious flaws in the bible, you haven't looked honestly and objectively.
The errors are glaring and unmistakeable.
Like i said ive searched, but im willing to see what you have found..

Do you care to show me something personaly you have found that you see as a flaw with it and is of any ''great significant''?

So guess ur not going to answer my question to you??

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#620283 Apr 27, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Absolutly!!! And why should any ''smart'' person put trust in a false and corrupt method such as that?? Its you who is so easly to believe that a man with a degree, can term a word and method and you follow him/them to whatever conclusion they provide..
<quoted text>
No, i trust in GOD! I dont worship a book,or a church bulding..
Your pride and hatred toward God shows tremendously.
<quoted text>
You just hate it, when people show evidence, and corupt evidence at that, that dosent support your claim, i get it.. So the best you can do is mock and make fun..
I trust the priest with my little boys and the televangelist with anybody's wife. I bleave in gaahwood , who has the pow wah to save me from evul spirits. I hates them sciemtists causen they's lies to you about evilution , it that satin i tells you so's you knows it's that satin behind it. We's wern't never a monkey before , I be trust in the lawd i tells you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#620284 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your related to the the Beta Israel, the Jews of Ethiopia.
Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to, even if they allowed me to "convert".
Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew.
Most secular American Jews think of their Jewishness as a matter of culture or ethnicity. When they think of Jewish culture, they think of the food, of the Yiddish language, of some limited holiday observances, and of cultural values like the emphasis on education.
You still confuse the religion with the tribe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620285 Apr 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jewish?
Are you British?
Are you Mormon?

All three?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#620286 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jewish?
Are you British?
Are you Mormon?
All three?
Mormon is not a bloodline at all, and I left that christian religion a long time ago.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620287 Apr 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon is not a bloodline at all, and I left that christian religion a long time ago.
Judaism is only partly a bloodline, hove you ever been part of that religion?

Location hidden

#620288 Apr 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always questioned, when Gods chosen people
would not be considerd a Jew any longer, as far as the bloodline goes?

Meaning it being bred out of them over the centuries..

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#620289 Apr 27, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always questioned, when Gods chosen people
would not be considerd a Jew any longer, as far as the bloodline goes?
Meaning it being bred out of them over the centuries..
Since the gods claimed by humans to exist are not real, meh. But eventually the bloodline may fade, become part of the generic human genome. However, the tribe has remained very close knit for so long it will take a lot of generations for it to fade and no longer be a separate race.

Location hidden

#620290 Apr 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the gods claimed by humans to exist are not real, meh. But eventually the bloodline may fade, become part of the generic human genome. However, the tribe has remained very close knit for so long it will take a lot of generations for it to fade and no longer be a separate race.
OK.

thx.

Location hidden

#620291 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust the priest with my little boys and the televangelist with anybody's wife. I bleave in gaahwood , who has the pow wah to save me from evul spirits. I hates them sciemtists causen they's lies to you about evilution , it that satin i tells you so's you knows it's that satin behind it. We's wern't never a monkey before , I be trust in the lawd i tells you.
Now thats more like it, ur finaly being honest with yourself and showing your true colors..

Hope for you yet...

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#620292 Apr 27, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats more like it, ur finaly being honest with yourself and showing your true colors..
Hope for you yet...
You must be a god robot a godbot. sheesh

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#620293 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, the ole atheist comeback "You don't understand".... Ugh
Calling it "the ole atheist comeback" doesn't make it any less true. You're just trying to rationalize a reason for why you keep seeing it. You keep seeing it because you often demonstrate a lack of understanding.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God has forgiven everyone. He resolved the issue of death through Jesus Christ. If God has given you forgiveness and you refuse to receive it, how can you say God is unmerciful or unjust?
God doesn't exist, but we can talk about the fictional character.

The character described by the Bible is unmerciful, unjust, and unloving. If, for whatever reason, a human being dies without accepting the Jesus, they end up being tortured forever. No human can commit any acts deserving of eternal torture. The God character doesn't give them a second chance after death, even if they had never heard of it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I would highly doubt the existence of God if there were just people who believe without a question.
So the fact that there is much doubt actually makes you more sure?

That's retarded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I believe the existence of atheists is one of the reason why God certainly does exist.
Again, that's retarded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The bible wasn't written by ignorant men. Maybe by today's standards they're ignorant, but for their time, they were brilliant men.
Even for their time, they were mediocre thinkers.

Let's say I'm wrong about that though. Let's say that were the brightest morons of their time. So what? They make the average modern 12 year old look like a genius.

You're trusting long dead ignorant anonymous writers to tell you about the nature of the universe. Derp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min emperorjohn 1,980
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) 44 min Big Jim 55
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,494
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,866
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 2 hr Child of Set 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 6,454
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 2 hr Child of Set 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Liam 599,552
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 hr Pegasus 272,404
More from around the web