“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#619688 Apr 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...god told you?
The hierarchy of angels is one of the tenets of the christian faith.
I don't even read RR any more.

He's combative, duplicitous and dishonest.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#619689 Apr 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're thinking rational. Try another.
Oh, "rational" thinking is like wild guessing?

It IS easy....

Let's see....

You have no proof that you're a woman so I'm gonna assume you're a hermaphrodite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619690 Apr 25, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is, a theory is a "best guess" based on a bunch of hypothesis derived from an ongoing search for absolute truth?
Get ready for the canned atheist comeback:

"You don't know the difference between a scientific theory and a theory !"

Ugh these people....

They base their ideas on "best guesses" and call it fact.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#619691 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>and<quoted text>Thank you two for making my point. Obviously you have not been following what has been exchanged. I am claiming that no one can know, and that includes me. The morons that are arguing with me are claiming that it is more probable that the origins of awareness/consciousness are molecular rather than quantum. And they have nothing at all to stand on to make such a claim. You are attacking the wrong guy.
The quantum state is the most fundamental state and is associated with everything in existence whereas molecules are not. So why would any moron claim it is more probable that groups of molecules became aware, from a state of non-awareness nonetheless? That's like saying something can come from nothing.
My speculation is that consciousness 'always was' as a product of the quantum state. I'm not saying my speculation is any more probable than theirs. Time they humble themselves as well. Wouldn't you say?
I would say you speak complete bullshit.
Quantum events are rare in a humans physical world.
Do you fill your car with quantum gas, and push the quantum accelerator? Go home to your quantum house in the quantum suburbs
and get in the quantum shower? There is no evidence it takes quanta packets to think. If you had anything I mean any type evidence other than conjecture and belief to base this on it might mean something. It's about like saying martians use strontium fuel in their spaceships. Oh really so tell us how this explains anything and how you detected the quantum parameters of consciousness.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619692 Apr 25, 2013
RR wrote:

I ask you why. What's the symbolic meaning of the four animals? What biblical meaning does it have and how does it match up with what Jesus said?
If you care at all, you'll research it to find an honest answer instead of atheist drivel.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you google better than I?
Besides, why would you even say that? Did you even read my post?
Yes RR I did.

You asked another poster if they understand, I interjected.

But since you are only here to argue and not provide any substance to the thread, I figured your question, bait for your argument - you are ignorant of understanding the meaning of the vision "John" wrote about.

Did that help clarify?

Location hidden

#619693 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
I wouldn't call them "morons" if they would admit the obvious truth. Actually they are doing it intentionally so they are not morons. Just pompous @$$e$
You are all hat and no cattle Mr. Quantum Cupcake.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#619694 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>faithless, dim-witted AND un-funny??? i hope for the kid's sake that you married well:)
Again, fortunately, you're not a person whose opinion of me matters even a little.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#619695 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>You forget to
pay for old condom,
stick on your head,and plays D...head
One more whose opinion is worth every penny paid.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619696 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read RR any more.
I've been trying to give him the chance to change and be helpful or informative.

It seems he prefers NOT to be like this.

You've given me some crumbs to follow - I may begin doing the same.

But I'm willing to give a fair shake. Let's see if he takes it into consideration.

:o)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#619697 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the canned atheist comeback:

"You don't know the difference between a scientific theory and a theory !"

Ugh these people....

They base their ideas on "best guesses" and call it fact.
Religion has damaged you badly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619698 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read RR any more.
I may be combative, but that's only because I defend myself and my faith.

I am not duplicitous or dishonest, though.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#619699 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I know. I'd kill myself.
Being THAT close to your neighbors has got to be disturbing.
How much space do you require, since the majority of your waking hours are spent on Topix?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

#619700 Apr 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I would say you speak complete bullshit.
Quantum events are rare in a humans physical world.
Do you fill your car with quantum gas, and push the quantum accelerator? Go home to your quantum house in the quantum suburbs
and get in the quantum shower? There is no evidence it takes quanta packets to think. If you had anything I mean any type evidence other than conjecture and belief to base this on it might mean something. It's about like saying martians use strontium fuel in their spaceships. Oh really so tell us how this explains anything and how you detected the quantum parameters of consciousness.
Dipsh*t, quantum events are eternally happening, every nanosecond of every day. Every single bit of matter that makes up the human body starts with a quantum foundation. Why do you keep asking me to show evidence when I am not making a claim that my speculation is any more probable than yours? You are the one making that kind of claim, but won't explain how groups of molecules could ever become aware of themselves. If you want to keep seeing me type those words then keep posting bullsh*t after bullsh*t like you're doing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619701 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
RR wrote:
I ask you why. What's the symbolic meaning of the four animals? What biblical meaning does it have and how does it match up with what Jesus said?
If you care at all, you'll research it to find an honest answer instead of atheist drivel.
<quoted text>
Yes RR I did.
You asked another poster if they understand, I interjected.
But since you are only here to argue and not provide any substance to the thread, I figured your question, bait for your argument - you are ignorant of understanding the meaning of the vision "John" wrote about.
Did that help clarify?
No, it doesn't.

I was trying to force him to think about what he was mistaken about regarding Ezekiel's dream.

Then you turned it around and claimed that I don't know what I'm talking about even though I made no insinuations, I only asked questions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619702 Apr 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has damaged you badly.
Yes, you've claimed that....

Several times....

But you've yet to offer an explanation on your opinion...

Location hidden

#619703 Apr 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Quantum events are rare in a humans physical world
That's the dipsh*t quote of the day. You don't even realize how stupid that makes you look. You obviously don't understand the material that you google. The quantum world is eternally active. So much so that 'absolute zero' may not be attainable, that is if it is defined as a total absence of any motion. And it's not even possible to determine a total lack of motion because detection has limits; we have no idea what the limits of reality are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619704 Apr 25, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
How much space do you require, since the majority of your waking hours are spent on Topix?
Are they?

Hmmm... I've been awake for over 9 hours so far today and have spend maybe one hour on Topix. MAYBE one...

Location hidden

#619705 Apr 25, 2013
Most definitions of 'absolute zero' include the following :
"A system at absolute zero still possesses quantum mechanical zero-point energy, the energy of its ground state. The kinetic energy of the ground state cannot be removed".

Oooh, energy cannot be removed. Meaning it is eternal. Meaning that the quantum state is eternally active, but Aura says quantum events are rare in certain circumstances.

Location hidden

#619706 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Dipsh*t, quantum events are eternally happening, every nanosecond of every day. Every single bit of matter that makes up the human body starts with a quantum foundation. Why do you keep asking me to show evidence when I am not making a claim that my speculation is any more probable than yours? You are the one making that kind of claim, but won't explain how groups of molecules could ever become aware of themselves. If you want to keep seeing me type those words then keep posting bullsh*t after bullsh*t like you're doing.
Ok Pokay now verify the quantum events that occurred relevant to you explaining anything that happened to you today.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#619707 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "rational" thinking is like wild guessing?
It IS easy....
Let's see....
You have no proof that you're a woman so I'm gonna assume you're a hermaphrodite.
No, rational thinking is not taking someone's word for it, this one you failed on. A rational thought is "there is no evidence it is true therefore I will not accept what is stated until evidence is presented," but this time you didn't not take someone's word for it, you either made up the answer or took the word of someone who has just as little evidence. A correct rational thought is "you have no evidence you are a woman, therefore I will not base any judgments on it until such evidence is presented." Calling something a myth when no evidence is presented is the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 559,062
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min BhuvanS 1,251
YENIKÖY – INDESIT Servis 299 I5 34 Servisi Yeni... 14 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 20 min Ricky F 23,960
INDESIT SERVIS Tarabya (( O2I2 )) 299 I5 34 IND... 21 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 23 min Ricky F 53,252
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min Lyndi 175,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 604,842
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web