“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#619680 Apr 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for me, your opinion is worth everything I paid for it.
faithless, dim-witted AND un-funny??? i hope for the kid's sake that you married well:)
WasteWater killing time

San Diego, CA

#619682 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and funny thing about their wait.

it is always "the time is highe - REPENT!- Jesus will return.

"
Well how long did the Bible say I

have to wait for his return? I

think I

read somewhere that over the past 2000 years there has been over 80 incidents that the individual (or individuals) continue on the tradition and state a date he is to return.

but lo and behold.

I

guess we'll have to keep waiting.

This is just one of the falacies that really proves that the Christain religion is built on lies and incorrect interpetations of life in ancient times.

As I

stated in an earlier post.

and as I

have asked for many a years.

If God and Jesus so love their people.

why is it he never shows up (only on South Park) to show that love and caring need.

Not a very caring Father to his children.

Why would you think that His love for His own would be visible for you to see?

It is a personal relationship between Hashem and His own.

His own know that He loves and cares for them.

EXSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually- it's you believers whose glass is half empty.

Those of us that have a fulfilled life don't see the need to try and fill a spiritual void.

That's a glass half-empty attitude if there ever was one.

You guys should learn to appreciate what is and quit looking to fill your glass with imaginings.

Those who belong to Him know that they can be more than what they are.

There is more than what is visible in the world.

He allows His own who fully submit to Him to be all that they can be: mentally.

physically.

spiritually.

etc.

Before you judge others.

take a look in the mirror.

You may find that you yourself are lacking.

If folks try to better themselves then perhaps they would take the time to stop judging others so much.

It is rhetorical.

Apocalypse666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because somebody like you was going to get all Mumbo Jumbo on it.

Ohhhh spooky demons.

!!!!
All of your defense is absolutely weak.

You got absolutely nothing.

Why would such a grand being be so hard to prove?
Your the believers and something like this should be easy to prove regardless if a person believes or not/
If god is real then he is fact.

You've talked yourself in circles.

have no defense.

All this means is you cannot prove that god is real or any god for that matter.

You can't prove it.

The reason I

asked is for having such a strong following that at least one of you could prove it.

No body would be stupid enough to follow such a thing that takes that much commitment just by word of mouth!!
That would be plum stupid.

Saying stuff about believing and faith all the time just means thats it's only tie to deceiving people.

Thats a pretty stupid premise to begin with and an almighty god should be above such petty things.

I asked to see if you could prove that god is real with no margin of error or personal take on it.

just like 1+1=2 can you prove god is real?
You can't and you won't.

If I

am correct.

you do not believe in G-d.

bible.

etc.

If I

am wrong.

please state so.

So if you don't believe that He exists.

bible is null and void.

etc.

then why use apolcalypse666?
eal with no margin of error or personal take on it.

You can't and you won't.

If I

am correct.

bible.

etc.

If I

am wrong.

please state so.

bible is null and void.

etc.

eal with no margin of error or personal take on it.

You can't and you won't.

If I

am correct.

bible.

etc.

If I

am wrong.

please state so.

bible is null and void.

etc.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#619685 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's that easy?
<cough>
You have no evidence your hands exist, therefore your hands are mythological.
Ya! That WAS easy.
Now you're thinking rational. Try another.
nurface

Manchester, KY

#619686 Apr 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christians think a theory is something somebody made up on a drunken bender, you know, the way their god was made up. Your equivocation fallacy and ignorance of what the term theory means in a scientific setting says everything anyone needs to know about you. "Just a theory" is the biggest lie in Christianity when it comes to science, because, heaven knows, Christianity is one big lie.
Germ theory is "just a theory" but you would take antibiotics from a doctor. You're a lying fool.
As used in science, "theory" does not mean the same thing as it does in everyday life. A theory is not a guess, hunch, hypothesis, or speculation. It is much more full-blown.
A theory is built upon one or more hypotheses, and upon evidence. The word "built" is essential, for a theory contains reasoning and logical connections based on the hypotheses and evidence. Thus we have Newton's theory of gravity and the motion of planets, Einstein's theory of relativity, the germ theory of disease, the cell theory of organisms, plate tectonics (theory of the motion of land masses), the valence theory of chemical compounds, and theories of evolution in biology, geology, and astronomy. These theories are self-consistent and consistent with one another.
Bottom line is, a theory is a "best guess" based on a bunch of hypothesis derived from an ongoing search for absolute truth?

nurface

Manchester, KY

#619687 Apr 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christians think a theory is something somebody made up on a drunken bender, you know, the way their god was made up. Your equivocation fallacy and ignorance of what the term theory means in a scientific setting says everything anyone needs to know about you. "Just a theory" is the biggest lie in Christianity when it comes to science, because, heaven knows, Christianity is one big lie.
Germ theory is "just a theory" but you would take antibiotics from a doctor. You're a lying fool.
As used in science, "theory" does not mean the same thing as it does in everyday life. A theory is not a guess, hunch, hypothesis, or speculation. It is much more full-blown.
A theory is built upon one or more hypotheses, and upon evidence. The word "built" is essential, for a theory contains reasoning and logical connections based on the hypotheses and evidence. Thus we have Newton's theory of gravity and the motion of planets, Einstein's theory of relativity, the germ theory of disease, the cell theory of organisms, plate tectonics (theory of the motion of land masses), the valence theory of chemical compounds, and theories of evolution in biology, geology, and astronomy. These theories are self-consistent and consistent with one another.
the·o·ry

Noun

1.A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be...: "Darwin's theory of evolution"
2.A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based: "a theory of education"; "music theory.

Synonyms; doctrine - ism

hy·poth·e·sis

Noun
1.A supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
2.A proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth.

Synonyms;
supposition - assumption - conjecture - presumption

***yup you guys are indoctrinated by monkey man and the rest of his apes***

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#619688 Apr 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...god told you?
The hierarchy of angels is one of the tenets of the christian faith.
I don't even read RR any more.

He's combative, duplicitous and dishonest.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#619689 Apr 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're thinking rational. Try another.
Oh, "rational" thinking is like wild guessing?

It IS easy....

Let's see....

You have no proof that you're a woman so I'm gonna assume you're a hermaphrodite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619690 Apr 25, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is, a theory is a "best guess" based on a bunch of hypothesis derived from an ongoing search for absolute truth?
Get ready for the canned atheist comeback:

"You don't know the difference between a scientific theory and a theory !"

Ugh these people....

They base their ideas on "best guesses" and call it fact.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#619691 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>and<quoted text>Thank you two for making my point. Obviously you have not been following what has been exchanged. I am claiming that no one can know, and that includes me. The morons that are arguing with me are claiming that it is more probable that the origins of awareness/consciousness are molecular rather than quantum. And they have nothing at all to stand on to make such a claim. You are attacking the wrong guy.
The quantum state is the most fundamental state and is associated with everything in existence whereas molecules are not. So why would any moron claim it is more probable that groups of molecules became aware, from a state of non-awareness nonetheless? That's like saying something can come from nothing.
My speculation is that consciousness 'always was' as a product of the quantum state. I'm not saying my speculation is any more probable than theirs. Time they humble themselves as well. Wouldn't you say?
I would say you speak complete bullshit.
Quantum events are rare in a humans physical world.
Do you fill your car with quantum gas, and push the quantum accelerator? Go home to your quantum house in the quantum suburbs
and get in the quantum shower? There is no evidence it takes quanta packets to think. If you had anything I mean any type evidence other than conjecture and belief to base this on it might mean something. It's about like saying martians use strontium fuel in their spaceships. Oh really so tell us how this explains anything and how you detected the quantum parameters of consciousness.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619692 Apr 25, 2013
RR wrote:

I ask you why. What's the symbolic meaning of the four animals? What biblical meaning does it have and how does it match up with what Jesus said?
If you care at all, you'll research it to find an honest answer instead of atheist drivel.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you google better than I?
Besides, why would you even say that? Did you even read my post?
Yes RR I did.

You asked another poster if they understand, I interjected.

But since you are only here to argue and not provide any substance to the thread, I figured your question, bait for your argument - you are ignorant of understanding the meaning of the vision "John" wrote about.

Did that help clarify?

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#619693 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
I wouldn't call them "morons" if they would admit the obvious truth. Actually they are doing it intentionally so they are not morons. Just pompous @$$e$
You are all hat and no cattle Mr. Quantum Cupcake.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#619694 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>faithless, dim-witted AND un-funny??? i hope for the kid's sake that you married well:)
Again, fortunately, you're not a person whose opinion of me matters even a little.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#619695 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>You forget to
pay for old condom,
stick on your head,and plays D...head
One more whose opinion is worth every penny paid.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619696 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read RR any more.
I've been trying to give him the chance to change and be helpful or informative.

It seems he prefers NOT to be like this.

You've given me some crumbs to follow - I may begin doing the same.

But I'm willing to give a fair shake. Let's see if he takes it into consideration.

:o)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#619697 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the canned atheist comeback:

"You don't know the difference between a scientific theory and a theory !"

Ugh these people....

They base their ideas on "best guesses" and call it fact.
Religion has damaged you badly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619698 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read RR any more.
I may be combative, but that's only because I defend myself and my faith.

I am not duplicitous or dishonest, though.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#619699 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I know. I'd kill myself.
Being THAT close to your neighbors has got to be disturbing.
How much space do you require, since the majority of your waking hours are spent on Topix?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

#619700 Apr 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I would say you speak complete bullshit.
Quantum events are rare in a humans physical world.
Do you fill your car with quantum gas, and push the quantum accelerator? Go home to your quantum house in the quantum suburbs
and get in the quantum shower? There is no evidence it takes quanta packets to think. If you had anything I mean any type evidence other than conjecture and belief to base this on it might mean something. It's about like saying martians use strontium fuel in their spaceships. Oh really so tell us how this explains anything and how you detected the quantum parameters of consciousness.
Dipsh*t, quantum events are eternally happening, every nanosecond of every day. Every single bit of matter that makes up the human body starts with a quantum foundation. Why do you keep asking me to show evidence when I am not making a claim that my speculation is any more probable than yours? You are the one making that kind of claim, but won't explain how groups of molecules could ever become aware of themselves. If you want to keep seeing me type those words then keep posting bullsh*t after bullsh*t like you're doing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619701 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
RR wrote:
I ask you why. What's the symbolic meaning of the four animals? What biblical meaning does it have and how does it match up with what Jesus said?
If you care at all, you'll research it to find an honest answer instead of atheist drivel.
<quoted text>
Yes RR I did.
You asked another poster if they understand, I interjected.
But since you are only here to argue and not provide any substance to the thread, I figured your question, bait for your argument - you are ignorant of understanding the meaning of the vision "John" wrote about.
Did that help clarify?
No, it doesn't.

I was trying to force him to think about what he was mistaken about regarding Ezekiel's dream.

Then you turned it around and claimed that I don't know what I'm talking about even though I made no insinuations, I only asked questions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619702 Apr 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has damaged you badly.
Yes, you've claimed that....

Several times....

But you've yet to offer an explanation on your opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u nd money? Get Conneted wit a Rich gay who ... 8 min Agent Larry 1
Moses never existed 11 min HipGnosis 1,259
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Liam 39,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 608,140
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 573,730
asking a friend for a spanking (Mar '12) 2 hr princessddlife 10
sharing your wife 2 hr Chrisalex 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr My name is Ashok ... 5,624
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 268,805
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web