|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not am I trying, really, to disprove god.
The bible, however, and the bibles version of god, can be categorically proven false with the bible itself.
The bible is a highly flawed book that was written by obviously flawed humans.
I believe its intent at the time, especially the New Testament, was an attempt to make the world a better place, and its obvious flaws were barely detectable by barely literate people, but it should be obvious in this day and age.
I think it's important to separate the OT from the NT. They are categorically opposed to each other and the OT disproves the NT, nothing was fulfilled.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exaggerating the word "hit", trying to make a smack on the butt (spanking) sound terrible.
That may work on your tree huggin liberal buddies, but not me.
Unless you can tell me how explaining to a 6 month what they did wrong and how they should correct it is helpful.
You hit a six month old? You're a vile a-hole.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but some who preach scripture are corrupt yet hide behind scripture. These folks I have contempt for. Others preach, but from the heart. Those I have respect for.
Some? The entire vile industry is one big corrupt lie. The entire foundation of religion is a lie that enriches thieves. The heart is a pump. Nothing more. To call it anything else is to be as ignorant as a Bronze Age goat herder.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scripture says, "You will not suffer your holy one to see corruption". The Messiah is coming to bear rule over the world and will remain holy because of the fear of G-d.
Another immoral idiot that doesn't understand the origins of dispensationalism and relishes a bloody end to the world. You clowns are no better than the Boston bombers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not am I trying, really, to disprove god.
The bible, however, and the bibles version of god, can be categorically proven false with the bible itself.
The bible is a highly flawed book that was written by obviously flawed humans.
I believe its intent at the time, especially the New Testament, was an attempt to make the world a better place, and its obvious flaws were barely detectable by barely literate people, but it should be obvious in this day and age.
I know that atheist websites like to boast about inconsistencies in the bible, but there are none.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you a question. Are you gonna answer it? Or admit that what I said is correct, that science cannot take a stand as to the origins of consciousness/awareness? Your avoidance is your forfeiture. You know that.
Consciousness does not currently have a definable "origin", which is a ridiculous question to begin with. But, for you to answer, well then, Goddidit, is the classic argument from ignorance. A huge logical fallacy.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, man. It's appreciated. I'll do just that.
PS - The police did come out and an accident report was filed.
...and if they contact you again for more information which basically asks the same questions in a different way...engage counsel and do not reply.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
As matter of fact, I don't think you understand anything.
Except how to try to mystify and say nobody understands anything.
That's really going to take you somewhere, throw out the word "quantum" assemble a word salad. Now tell us how this quantum
brain is going explain it, not how it can't be explained because it's quantum. That's about as lame as possible Mr. nonexplanation.
Christian Madlibs.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You hit a six month old? You're a vile a-hole.
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is a politician, and is supposed to be the King of Israel and will be all 3 branches of government; executive, legislative and judicial. There will come a time when the world will "...beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore". Isaiah 2:4. The Messiah will also be called the "Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6.
Dictators don't have three branches of government. You're a loon. You disgust me.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Exodus 20:13 but it's mistranslated "kill" in the OKJV. Also, no one has taught me except the holy Spirit. Most of my doctrine is original.
Hahahaha. Another Christian claiming they get it right from Invisible Sky Daddy and all the other Christians get it wrong. A dime a dozen. You vey!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Science fiction does become science fact. Darth Vader represents Satan (Adam), the dark side of the force. Luke Skywalker is his son and he represents the Messiah. Another character is Yoda, who is like Elijah and the seven year time frame applies to both of them.
Science fiction becomes science fact? Star Wars? The Invisible Sky Daddy? There are no facts in there, nimrod. So, Jesus is Satan's son? Check. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. You're a nutter.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that atheist websites like to boast about inconsistencies in the bible, but there are none.
No- there are hundreds of inconsistencies and contradictions in the bible.

http://www.questioningchristian.com/2004/10/t...

http://www.skeptically.org/bible/id6.html

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

http://www.bcbsr.com/topics/ntprob.html

Please note that at least two of the above websites are CHRISTIAN websites.

Maybe if you had actually ever read the bible, or if you did, if you'd understood what you read, you wouldn't make such an erroneous statement that "there are none".

Inconsistencies and contradictions abound in the bible.

Even biblical scholars would never deny that.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat.
Murder requires a state of mind we call "malice aforethought".
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic. Now you're gonna claim that gravity is explained? It is a fundamental force you idiot. Meaning it cannot, as yet, be further explained. But I see you're already attempting to say it has been. Postulating that it is caused by exchange of virtual gravitons doesn't mean much yet. It's just speculation.
Regardless, this analogy doesn't really resemble the 'awareness from non-awareness' dilemma. What have you to say about that? Nothing, as usual.
Define "fundamental force". Gravity was explained by The Most Dishonorable Reverend Ted Haggard (R-Sodom). It is intelligent falling. When an object is above ground, angels force it to the Earth's surface at 9.8 meters per second, squared. Like when those people were forced to jump from the World Trade Center. Angels gleefully thrust them to the ground to be smashed to pieces. Angels love some smashing. It's in the book!

Uh, why would angels need wings, anyway. Hmmmm, more bullshirt.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Honoring your mother and father teaches children obedience and as adults they will obey G-d. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it". G-d also condones physical discipline of children.
Your invisible sky daddy is sick and immoral which is why you are sick and immoral.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The commandment prohibits murder. Killing is permitted in cases of warfare, capital punishment and self defense. Murder is defined as the intentional taking of an innocent life.
Another sick, immoral Christian. Hey, no life is innocent, remember? Ugh.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well with that kind of assertion, coupled with that kind of ultimatum.....
How can I argue?
In my view, violence begets violence also, but I don't see spanking a child as "violence", I see it as discipline. There's no fine line between spanking your kids and beating the hell out of them. The two are very different.
I've always believed that a firm hand is useful is training kids to be proper. They NEED discipline and they NEED to respect their parents.
And honestly, it's worked very well for me & my boys. They are super nice, hard working, respectable, clean, smart, obedient kids. They'll be great men.
Violence begets violence but hitting a six month old is okay. You're a friggin' nut. There is no fine line. You're right. Hitting is hitting. There is no line at all. A six month old weighs, what, 25 pounds. An average man today weighs 200. Let's go get a 1800 pound man that's 18 feet tall to smack you on the ass and see if you think it's violent. Idiot.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I haven't spoken with my insurance guy yet, just got a message.
"They" is my insurance company.
She claimed to have glass in her eye. I almost didn't hit her, I saw she was running the light and slammed my brakes. I hit her at about 15mph. Only cost $600 to repair my vehicle.
Her insurance didn't cover my damages because she's claiming that I ran the red light, not her. There were no witnesses and no passengers so it's he said, she said. Literally.
Cops took one look at your white trash ass and knew you were guilty. That's how Right Wing Judgment works.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Beating the shit out of a baby isn't recommended. A light slap would do it.
But if beating the shit out of babies is your thing.....
Hitting babies. You're disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 588,221 - 588,240 of716,311
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 36,383
Why do white people try to lie and cover up the... 9 min yon 16
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min ocxz 114,598
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min guest 529,848
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min BenAdam 598,725
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 27 min B-long 191,414
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Charlie Sheen 255,652
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Buck Crick 223,132
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min WildWeirdWillie 171,430
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••