In one word, JEWISH.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620062 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that doesn't surprise me - they're even trying to ban happy meals and large soda pops there for cry eye!
If the Liberals had their way, everything would be banned in California.

Except for Starbucks and lettuce.

That's one of the reasons that I stay here, because California used to be a great state and I'm hoping that we conservatives will make it great again.
Kathryn Garner

Omaha, NE

#620063 Apr 26, 2013
In one word "Jew"

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#620064 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's true, if all you do is beat a dig, it will become violent as a defense.
I don't beat my dogs.
Beat a dig? you meant beat a dog right? lol I dig the beat sometimes.
Like...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#620065 Apr 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
What are index fossils?
The encyclopedia Britannica defines index fossils as “any animal or plant preserved in the rock record of the Earth that is characteristic of a particular span of geologic time or environment. A useful index fossil must be distinctive or easily recognizable, abundant, and have a wide geographic distribution and a short range through time. Index fossils are the basis for defining boundaries in the geologic time scale and for the correlation of strata.”
That particular span of geological time and the rock strata associated with it define a geologic period in the geologic column. To fully understand index fossils we need to understand the geologic column. The geologic column was developed by Sir Charles Lyell in 1830. The ten strata systems that compose the “standard geologic column” are the familiar Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Carboniferous, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, and Tertiary periods.
""The problem with using the geologic column and index fossils for dating is that the fossils are dated by the rock layers they are in and the rock layers are dated by the fossils that are in them.""
This is a classic case of circular reasoning.
This dating of index fossils was done over 100 years before radiometric "dating" techniques were developed.
In addition to circular reasoning, some serious questions remain on index fossils, the geologic column, geologic time, and the whole evolution scenario. Some of these are as follows:
1. Evidence of human activity is seen throughout the entire geologic column.
2. Polystrate fossils -- These are fossilized trees that extend vertically through multiple geologic layers. If the rock strata were laid down over millions of years, the tree would have decomposed by that time.
3. Human footprints have been found within dinosaur footprints near Glen Rose, Texas.
4. Lack of any transitional fossils that would be abundant if evolution were true.
5. Testimony of evolutionists -- Niles Eldridge, Curator, American Museum Of Natural History, "... there seems to have been almost no change in any part we can compare between the living organism and its fossilized progenitors of the remote geological past. Living fossils embody the theme of evolutionary stability to an extreme degree....We have not completely solved the riddle of living fossils." (FOSSILS, 1991, p.101, 108.)
The circular reasoning between index fossils and the strata in the geologic column is not the only place where evolutionary scientists have used circular reasoning. They also use it when arguing the survival of the fittest. The definition of the “fittest” is those that survive the best.
If we consider that evolutionists use circular reasoning, have used many hoaxes, frauds, and misrepresentations, and have no evidence to support evolution against a backdrop of much evidence refuting evolution, we must completely reject evolution.
***So looks like a major flaw in the evolution theory***....
How can evolution be the basis for geologic conclusions while geology is taught as the basic evidence for evolution? "Are the authorities maintaining on the one hand, that evolution is documented by geology and, on the other hand, that geology is documented by evolution? Isn't this a circular argument?"
In the least, Science provides evidence of their truths, whereas religion seems to always runaway from providing them.

Mainly because Science has debunked the religious claims, whereas religious claims can't debunk Science.

You are swimming in circles.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620066 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, the liberal in you says; "Let's wait until the kid is 10 years old, then we'll start to teach, train and develop him."
ugh...
I weep for the future.
No where in her post did she make that claim. When you have to lie to make your ridiculous point, you've lost. Hitting a baby that can't speak or walk is criminal. You are an admitted criminal.

Here is a response on infant spanking by an attorney in CA.

Expert: LawTalk replied 1403 days and 22 hours ago.
Good afternoon,

No, spanking is not illegal in the state of California so long as serious harm is not done by the spanking. Spanking must also be age appropriate. For example, the spanking of a 6 month old infant would likely be unlawful.

Welts and bruises can be an indication of abuse and you need to be careful not to inflict these types of injuries.

I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.
Best regards,
Doug
Expert Type Attorney
Category: Legal
Pos. Feedback: 98.3 %
Accepts: 7314
Answered: 6/22/2009
Experience: I am a practicing attorney with more than 27 years of experience in the legal field.
Ask this Expert a Question >

For example, the spanking of a 6 month old infant would likely be unlawful.

Criminal
Huh

Plano, TX

#620067 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Liberals had their way, everything would be banned in California.
Except for Starbucks and lettuce.
That's one of the reasons that I stay here, because California used to be a great state and I'm hoping that we conservatives will make it great again.
Bwahahaha. Everything conservatives touch turns to Shiite.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#620068 Apr 26, 2013
Kathryn Garner wrote:
In one word "Jew"
Who are "jew" talking to?

;o)
Huh

Plano, TX

#620069 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got about as much assumption and arrogance as OCB does.
When I call her a "Jeweist" that has nothing to do with jewelry.
She says she is a deist but she also says she is a born Jew. It's kind of a joke.
I don't expect you to understand.
Nice backpedal. You do that. A lot.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620070 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you'd never strike a child in anger....
Shame on you!
He was talking about you. You know it. It just makes you more of a liar, criminal. Wait, you're a Christian and a "conservative", 24-7, of course you're a lying criminal. It's in the book.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620071 Apr 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Beat a dig? you meant beat a dog right? lol I dig the beat sometimes.
Like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b4w08xusl8XX
LMAO!

Oops!

Welp.... Beat the dig.
Huh

Plano, TX

#620072 Apr 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
What are index fossils?
The encyclopedia Britannica defines index fossils as “any animal or plant preserved in the rock record of the Earth that is characteristic of a particular span of geologic time or environment. A useful index fossil must be distinctive or easily recognizable, abundant, and have a wide geographic distribution and a short range through time. Index fossils are the basis for defining boundaries in the geologic time scale and for the correlation of strata.”
...Snipped for space...
1. Evidence of human activity is seen throughout the entire geologic column.
2. Polystrate fossils -- These are fossilized trees that extend vertically through multiple geologic layers. If the rock strata were laid down over millions of years, the tree would have decomposed by that time.
3. Human footprints have been found within dinosaur footprints near Glen Rose, Texas.
4. Lack of any transitional fossils that would be abundant if evolution were true.
5. Testimony of evolutionists -- Niles Eldridge, Curator, American Museum Of Natural History, "... there seems to have been almost no change in any part we can compare between the living organism and its fossilized progenitors of the remote geological past. Living fossils embody the theme of evolutionary stability to an extreme degree....We have not completely solved the riddle of living fossils." (FOSSILS, 1991, p.101, 108.)
The circular reasoning between index fossils and the strata in the geologic column is not the only place where evolutionary scientists have used circular reasoning. They also use it when arguing the survival of the fittest. The definition of the “fittest” is those that survive the best.
If we consider that evolutionists use circular reasoning, have used many hoaxes, frauds, and misrepresentations, and have no evidence to support evolution against a backdrop of much evidence refuting evolution, we must completely reject evolution.
***So looks like a major flaw in the evolution theory***....
How can evolution be the basis for geologic conclusions while geology is taught as the basic evidence for evolution? "Are the authorities maintaining on the one hand, that evolution is documented by geology and, on the other hand, that geology is documented by evolution? Isn't this a circular argument?"
No, moron, it is not circular reasoning, it is the way scientific disciplines work. They overlap. Evolutionary science overlaps with every other scientific discipline. It is irrefutable. Geology, medicine, chemistry, cosmology., etc Fossil Fuel Geologists use knowledge based on evolutionary science to help in the discovery of oil and gas. They don't use the Koran or the Bible.

Fossils are the sexy part of evolution but have been surpassed by DNA. Why do you clowns think that "disproving evolution" leads to Goddidit? Even if evolutionary science were suddenly wiped from whatever knowledge base we have, your culturally-conditioned, divine master belief would not be shoved into that gap. It has zero evidence supporting it. None. Nada. Zip.

There is no such thing as an evolutionist. What is your source for this material you posted. It can be more thoroughly debunked.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#620073 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw man... Why you gotta be a dick?
I have to be honest with you.

It really, really bothers me that you would lay a hand on a six-month-old.

I can't accept the concept.

I do believe it's abuse.

That's just me, who and what I am.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#620074 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>in other words, you'll only accept me if i conform to your way of thinking. sorry, but history has proven that it's much too dangerous for me to subject myself to your fascist form of control.
There ya go, then.

Your lack of the slightest effort is duly noted.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620075 Apr 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No where in her post did she make that claim. When you have to lie to make your ridiculous point, you've lost. Hitting a baby that can't speak or walk is criminal. You are an admitted criminal.
Here is a response on infant spanking by an attorney in CA.
Expert: LawTalk replied 1403 days and 22 hours ago.
Good afternoon,
No, spanking is not illegal in the state of California so long as serious harm is not done by the spanking. Spanking must also be age appropriate. For example, the spanking of a 6 month old infant would likely be unlawful.
Welts and bruises can be an indication of abuse and you need to be careful not to inflict these types of injuries.
I wish you the best.
Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.
Best regards,
Doug
Expert Type Attorney
Category: Legal
Pos. Feedback: 98.3 %
Accepts: 7314
Answered: 6/22/2009
Experience: I am a practicing attorney with more than 27 years of experience in the legal field.
Ask this Expert a Question >
Criminal
That's the opinion of one attorney, not the law.

I'm no criminal.

Here's CA law:

Law not intended to prohibit the use of reasonable methods of parental discipline, or to prescribe a particular method of parenting. Serious physical harm does not include reasonable and age-appropriate spanking to the buttocks where there is no evidence of serious physical injury. Welf. and Inst. Code Sec. 300.[Ci.] Abuse includes unlawful corporal punishment or injury. Penal Code Sec. 11165.6.[Cr.] "Unlawful corporal punishment or injury" is any person willfully inflicting upon a child any cruel or inhuman corporal punishment or injury resulting in a traumatic condition. Penal Code Sec. 11165.4.[Cr.]

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620076 Apr 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
Hitting a baby that can't speak or walk is criminal.
No it isn't.

Not in one of our 50 states.

If you doubt me, find the law.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620077 Apr 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahaha. Everything conservatives touch turns to Shiite.
Riiiiii-iiiight....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620078 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are "jew" talking to?
;o)
Don't jew know?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620079 Apr 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You do that. A lot.
Nice ASSumption.

You do that a lot.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620080 Apr 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>He was talking about you. You know it. It just makes you more of a liar, criminal. Wait, you're a Christian and a "conservative", 24-7, of course you're a lying criminal. It's in the book.
He could not have been talking about me.

I've never hit a child in anger.

Stop lying.

Can you TRY to be honest? Once?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Outer Banks 26,950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Just Think 685,857
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
Snitxh 10 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
More from around the web