Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619562 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
On a lawyerly aside; I got in an accident 6 months ago, a lady ran a red light and I t-boned her. My insurance has paid me out for the damages but I got a call today from them. They said the lady is in arbitration and they want me to give them a recorded statement. Should I be brief or detailed with them?
Yeah, she ran the red light. Sure. I haven't read an honest post from you yet. She should get your Topix history. Years of 24/7 lying and neglecting your family.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619563 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised how quickly a baby learns if they can control their parents.
<quoted text>
You don't have kids, do you?
<quoted text>
You don't have kids, do you?
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
They're human, they learn pretty damn quick. If left unchecked, they learn that all they gotta do is cry and mommy picks them up. All they gotta do is cry and get a pacifier. All they gotta do is cry and get a snack.
They learn to whine to get their way.
You gotsta check 'em.
You're disgusting.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619564 Apr 25, 2013
Pokay wrote:
When I am on my death bed, I still won't seriously consider that "God" assumes a name (like "Jehovah" or "Allah"), but I bet most atheists will break down and consider that there might be some sort of higher power/consciousness, and will quickly humble themselves. But maybe too late to make a difference.....in the "direction" their conscious energy is allowed to take, after the transition of "death".
Oooh, threats from beyond the grave. Scary. You're a nut.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619565 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't show me your hands, I'm blind. Hold them up all you want, won't do no good.
I have to show you God, I can't explain it on Topix.
Come to Riverside.
(I dare not write "I'll come cost you".......)
I'll show you my hand and smack you like you beat 6 month old babies, you sick bastard.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619566 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass.
War is an act of nations or states, not individuals.
And individuals don't die, only countries. Moron.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#619567 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As an aside, Oliver Hardy seems to have been a Freemason.
Stan Laurel was a spiritualist of some sort.
Stanley says that you are 'far off the mark' as we are both Roman Catholics.

You, on the other hand, practice 'voodooism' and quite often are seen running around 'as' the chicken with its head cut off.

Go Figure.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619568 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That entire post was bullshit assumptions.
And totally wrong.
Of COURSE you'd check the baby's diaper, see if they're hungry, sick, teething, etc.
Which is why in my hypothetical question to you, I wrote that the baby's throwing a tantrum for 'no reason'....
Ugh
And no, "HITTING" a baby isn't right, spanking them is.
And with the difference in size, there is no difference. Spanking a baby. You should be incarcerated.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619569 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Imagine what I think about New Yorkers....
I bet you can spit on your neighbors house from your porch, huh?
You'd be dead in a week in NY.

Location hidden

#619570 Apr 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave me a tick judge it?
Could be one of thousands.

You have an inferiority complex.

Go Figure
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619571 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bang theory can be tested, sure. It's just a theory.
The Big Bang event cannot be tested.
Christians think a theory is something somebody made up on a drunken bender, you know, the way their god was made up. Your equivocation fallacy and ignorance of what the term theory means in a scientific setting says everything anyone needs to know about you. "Just a theory" is the biggest lie in Christianity when it comes to science, because, heaven knows, Christianity is one big lie.

Germ theory is "just a theory" but you would take antibiotics from a doctor. You're a lying fool.

As used in science, "theory" does not mean the same thing as it does in everyday life. A theory is not a guess, hunch, hypothesis, or speculation. It is much more full-blown.

A theory is built upon one or more hypotheses, and upon evidence. The word "built" is essential, for a theory contains reasoning and logical connections based on the hypotheses and evidence. Thus we have Newton's theory of gravity and the motion of planets, Einstein's theory of relativity, the germ theory of disease, the cell theory of organisms, plate tectonics (theory of the motion of land masses), the valence theory of chemical compounds, and theories of evolution in biology, geology, and astronomy. These theories are self-consistent and consistent with one another.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619572 Apr 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be dead in a week in NY.
This reminds me of one of the funniest things my mother ever said.

She was living in Orlando and working in an office. Like me, my mother was originally from NYC.

A native Floridian asked her one day: Do you think I could get a job in NY?

Without missing a beat, my mother looked at her and said: Honey, you couldn't even be a CUSTOMER in NY.

ROFLMAO!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619573 Apr 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And individuals don't die, only countries. Moron.
RR seems confused about what happens in war.

I guess he thinks countries get killed.....no actual humans are affected by war.....

Yeah- calling RR a moron is putting it very mildly.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619574 Apr 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christians think a theory is something somebody made up on a drunken bender, you know, the way their god was made up. Your equivocation fallacy and ignorance of what the term theory means in a scientific setting says everything anyone needs to know about you. "Just a theory" is the biggest lie in Christianity when it comes to science, because, heaven knows, Christianity is one big lie.
Germ theory is "just a theory" but you would take antibiotics from a doctor. You're a lying fool.
As used in science, "theory" does not mean the same thing as it does in everyday life. A theory is not a guess, hunch, hypothesis, or speculation. It is much more full-blown.
A theory is built upon one or more hypotheses, and upon evidence. The word "built" is essential, for a theory contains reasoning and logical connections based on the hypotheses and evidence. Thus we have Newton's theory of gravity and the motion of planets, Einstein's theory of relativity, the germ theory of disease, the cell theory of organisms, plate tectonics (theory of the motion of land masses), the valence theory of chemical compounds, and theories of evolution in biology, geology, and astronomy. These theories are self-consistent and consistent with one another.
RR has no clue about the difference in the use of the word "theory" when used by laypersons versus when used by scientists.

Good luck trying to explain to him what many have tried to explain to him already......

I probably don't have to tell you that using logic and critical thinking are not within the realm of RR's capabilities.

Location hidden

#619575 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What's been happening in the church with the sex scandals has actually been going on for at least decades, probably hundreds of years and possibly since the church began. This is foretold by the prophet Malachi in chapter 2:1-10 and says, "therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people..." "... why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? It is a commandment to the priests because they will not give glory to the name of the real G-d of Israel, and G-d has cursed them.
Stanley asks if you can come up with some 'realistic' numbers for the number of Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Monks, Laypersons who have involved with the Holy Roman Catholic Church over the past 2000 years....

....and the number of Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Monks, and Laypeople that have been 'found out' to date!!!

It only lends credence to the fact that the number of monsters that were caughtOut pales in comparison to the number of Good, Kind, Compassionate, Hard-Working members of the Chruch over the centuries. As a matter of fact.....Stanley says that he's willing to say that the number of badAsses come in at less than 0.0001 perCent.

You obviously have NOT done your homework as you don't know how and you are also very lazy and lack the formal education to think about how to do so.

So, stop your bullSchidt in speaking in generalities when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You are a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains and we both believe that when it comes to you there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Go Figure.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619576 Apr 25, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that you are 'far off the mark' as we are both Roman Catholics.
You, on the other hand, practice 'voodooism' and quite often are seen running around 'as' the chicken with its head cut off.
Go Figure.
Ollie: "Why did you get a veterinarean ?"
Stan: "Well I didn't think his religion would make any difference."
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619577 Apr 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>This reminds me of one of the funniest things my mother ever said.
She was living in Orlando and working in an office. Like me, my mother was originally from NYC.
A native Floridian asked her one day: Do you think I could get a job in NY?
Without missing a beat, my mother looked at her and said: Honey, you couldn't even be a CUSTOMER in NY.
ROFLMAO!!!
Awesome.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619578 Apr 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR has no clue about the difference in the use of the word "theory" when used by laypersons versus when used by scientists.
Good luck trying to explain to him what many have tried to explain to him already......
I probably don't have to tell you that using logic and critical thinking are not within the realm of RR's capabilities.
That means he knows and is just a liar.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619579 Apr 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR seems confused about what happens in war.
I guess he thinks countries get killed.....no actual humans are affected by war.....
Yeah- calling RR a moron is putting it very mildly.
The guy claims to be a family man but sits on Topix 24/7. Some family.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619580 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.
The rod was a shepherd's crook, not a staff to beat people with. That is not an advocacy for physical violence but for gentle guiding to the right path. Besides, anyone that goes to the immoral Bible, the Grand Book of Ridiculous Multiple Choice, and uses it for guidance is a blithering fool.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#619581 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that atheist websites like to boast about inconsistencies in the bible, but there are none.
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha. They can't even get where Jesus was born right. Of course, since Nazareth didn't exist in the First Century...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 559,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Epiphany2 604,842
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 4,736
Runtastic and optic aggroup for video game work... 26 min salmi-pro 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 28 min shyam 1,247
Skype gay sex 29 min Tomzom 1
Closed Loop Horticulture 37 min deepstate 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web