Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619910 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ONLY agree to that if the child is getting beaten because of anger.
<quoted text>
Your ignorance on the matter is gleaming.
"Why would you discipline a 6 month old?" -OCB
Like it makes a difference to the one being hit if they're being hit out of anger or not....

You seem to think it quite a feather in your cap that you state you never hit your kids out of anger.

BFD.

That is correct- I would only "discipline" a 6 month old BABY if the baby was doing something that was life-threatening either to themselves or to others.

Interrupting dinner by crying is not life-threatening; of course, in YOUR case, it COULD be life-threatening to the BABY you are HITTING.

Your penchant for violence and physical aggression is much more far-reaching than I already knew it to be.

You're sick.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619911 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA.....
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
Guess what? RR doesn't use plastic bags, only paper.
Your assumptions are tiresome.
Paper is bad too. What do you NEED any sort of bags for- other than your wife, that is......

And do you have ANY idea how moronically obnoxious it is when you refer to yourself in the third person?

And pathetic as well......yet another failed attempt on your part to be witty, clever and humorous.

Yikes.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619912 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never abused an animal or a child.
Stop it with your sick fantasies.
Yes you have. Using any form of physical aggression such as hitting on those smaller and weaker than you is ABUSE.

I have NO fantasies at all about what is YOUR reality- you like to hit.

Duly noted.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619913 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA.....
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
Guess what? RR doesn't use plastic bags, only paper.
Your assumptions are tiresome.
So does that make you a leftist since you don't use plastic?

I guess so since YOU claim it is a "plot" by the left to control people that plastic bags are being banned.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#619914 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Babies are not capable of accepting responsibility or accountability.
What the F*CK is wrong with you?
You are trying to impose mature reasoning skills on to a 6 month old BABY.
You're a sick and disgusting pile of crap.
Babies aren't as stupid as you make them out to be, OCB. Knock it off.

Here, please take a minute to read this, you should learn something about babies.

"Your newborn can't yet speak your language or fully understand what you're saying to him, but he's a fast learner. Research shows that babies start listening to their parents' voices while still in the womb."

http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-mil...

....or you can just keep up your ignorant argument.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619915 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is something you have never experienced.
You're ignorant on this topic. Drop it. You're losing.
Nope- I will NOT drop it.

You were asked about a PRIEST giving marriage counseling. No surprise here that you didn't respond.

I asked you about a hypothetical court case in which the defendant is accused of child abuse and if their lawyer and the prosecutor didn't have children would that mean they couldn't effectively try the case.

I also asked you if a pediatrician without children would be any less qualified to treat and diagnose children.

You didn't respond to any of the above because you know that it is YOU who is losing; no surprise there either, given what a total loser you are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619917 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I see.
So let's say a person is being tried for child abuse- such as hitting a 6 month old baby.
Their lawyer does not have children. So does that mean their lawyer can not provide a good defense for them?
The prosecuting attorney does not have children. So does that mean the prosecutor can't fairly prosecute?
Now- let's say a pediatrician does not have children. Does that mean a pediatrician can't effectively diagnose and treat children?
Do you have ANY idea of what a MORON you are to think one must have children to have knowledge about children?
Well sure.

But I doubt that attorney or pediatrician is as ignorant and pig-headed as you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619919 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sure- one can beat, hit and spank ANYTHING into submission.
It's just too bad that you can't be beaten, hit or spanked into actually being a decent human being.
Take your expectations and shove 'em up your a@@, RR. The world is not here to live up to YOUR expectations.
And now I expect YOU to STFU.
I'm sorry, I can't meet your expectation.

It's not about "beating something into submission".

A dog can't understand what you're saying no more than a baby can. You're not supposed to "beat" them for ANY reason.

But a little back-handed discipline works wonders.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619920 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, please take a minute to read this, you should learn something about babies.
"Your newborn can't yet speak your language or fully understand what you're saying to him, but he's a fast learner. Research shows that babies start listening to their parents' voices while still in the womb."
You can't read. I already SAID babies aren't stupid. What they are is INCAPABLE of accepting responsibility or taking accountability.

Yeah- no SH*T that babies start listening to their parent's voices while still in the womb.

Ak- shut UP already. You're really being stupid.

You like to abuse into submission those smaller and weaker than you.

'Nuff said.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619921 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Good- sounds like your house is full of circus animals who are so abused they do what they're told.
'circus animals'?!

O_o

Dogs? Cats? Birds? Horses?

Damn city girl.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619922 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Or.....you can just keep up YOUR ignorant argument- from my post #619890:

"Spanking is a euphemism for hitting.

One is not permitted to hit one's spouse or a stranger; these actions are considered domestic violence and/or assault.

Nor should one be permitted to hit a smaller and even more vulnerable child. Hitting a child elicits precisely the feelings one does not want to generate in a child: distress, anger, fear, shame, and disgust.

Studies show that children who are hit will "identify with the aggressor," and they are more likely to become hitters themselves, i.e., bullies and future abusers of their children and spouses. They tend to learn to use violent behavior as a way to deal with disputes."

And you WILL keep up your ignorant argument; you EMBRACE ignorance, you INDULGE in your ignorance and you WALLOW in your ignorance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619923 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not read?
Here is what timn said:
imn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Except when the government wants to go pillage some third world country or take our rights away in the name of "security" and "freedom," then it's full steam ahead for the right.
See where he says "take our rights away in the name of "security" and "freedom"???
See where he says OUR rights, you illiterate fool?
So yes- the Patriot Act is an example of that.
'Right to privacy'?

Even when terrorism threatens us all?

Damn liberals...

As an American, I was glad to have the Patriot Act to protect us when we needed it. Unlike what our current president has done to keep the country safe...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619924 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure.
But I doubt that attorney or pediatrician is as ignorant and pig-headed as you.
I am neither ignorant or pig-headed.

You like to exert force and violence on those smaller and weaker than you are.

If ONLY being ignorant and pig-headed were your biggest problems.

Sadly for you- and ANYONE who has to deal with you in "real" life, those problems of yours are barely even the tip of the iceberg.

RR, you're a TRAIN WRECK.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619925 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'circus animals'?!
O_o
Dogs? Cats? Birds? Horses?
Damn city girl.....
Figures you didn't get it. It's well known that CIRCUS animals are abused into submission.

You ABUSE your kids, dogs, cats, birds, horses into submission the same way trainers and animal tamers do to animals in a CIRCUS.

Thanks again for showing just how devoid you are of any critical thinking skills.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619926 Apr 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:

I'm thinking that a 6 month old has no other way to communicate fear, discomfort or hunger other than crying.
Ya, pretty much. But I'm not talking about discipline for fear, discomfort or hunger. That's stupid.
I'm thinking that a 6 month old has no concept whatsoever of appropriate behavior in a public place.[QUOTE]

They don't, that's why you have to train them.

And don't assume that I mean the 'only' way is to smack them.

[QUOTE] I'm thinking, as I have done on many occasions in similar circumstances, that you remove the baby from the situation and calm him/her down. Check if they need to be changed or fed.
Of course.
And I'm thinking that for a 6 month old, a noisy, crowded restaurant could actually be quite terrifying in itself.
Absolutely. All that needs to be taken into account.

Spanking is a last resort.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619927 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'Right to privacy'?
Damn liberals...
As an American, I was glad to have the Patriot Act to protect us when we needed it. Unlike what our current president has done to keep the country safe...
But the Patriot Act does NOTHING to keep us safe from the threat of DOMESTIC terrorists such as YOU are.

And so much so that you TERRORIZE those in your personal domicile.

You're sick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619928 Apr 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Or marriage counseling from a priest?
LMAO!

Yes. How stupid can a person be to get marriage counseling from a person that's never been married?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619929 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'Right to privacy'?
Damn liberals...
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#619930 Apr 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- he was talking about Mommy and Daddy having a nice quiet dinner at home.
No I wasn't.

Unless you consider 'out for dinner' at home....

This is what I mean that you don't read posts to understand, you only read to argue.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#619931 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, pretty much. But I'm not talking about discipline for fear, discomfort or hunger. That's stupid.
<quoted text>
Of course.
<quoted text>
Absolutely. All that needs to be taken into account.
Spanking is a last resort.
And a resort you resort to because you don't like that you can't figure out why a 6 month old baby is crying or fussing.

All YOU know is that how DARE that baby carry on and interrupt Mommy and Daddy's quiet dinner at home- the NERVE of that baby- who the HELL does that BABY think he/she is???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 37,902
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 641,298
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Anna 104,619
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 59 min Juara ads 2
Cirque du Soleil returns to Baltimore with TORU... 1 hr WeinbergHarris 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,752
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 1 hr Albanian jihadist 12
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,310
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Steve III 618,360
More from around the web