Prove there's a god.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619282 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....
And the song can't play because you know the words....
I already illustrated why that analogy fails yet you continue on with it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619283 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, killing someone in war is not sin. Neither is killing in self defense.
Yes, a person (PERSON) stealing from a store IS sin.
Derp.
Yes, killing innocent people and no matter what the reason or cause IS a sin- at least to those who have a true sense of morality, which you do NOT.

Killing in self-defense is not a sin because one is defending themselves.

Do tell who soldiers are defending themselves from when they kill INNOCENT CIVILIANS with MANY of those civilians being CHILDREN and BABIES.

Go tell the PARENTS of those innocent children and babies killed in war that their children and babies being killed was NOT a sin.

Uh.....how is stealing from a company or store "personal"? It's not theft from a PERSON, is it?

See what I mean? You are totally ILLOGICAL and totally lacking in ANY critical thinking skills.

What is DEFINITELY SINFUL is just how willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy you are.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619284 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never "hit" my kids, you liar.
I never laid a hand on my children. If I were to, I would have known I already lost. All spanking teaches is that a big bully can force you to do whatever it wants. Funny, but that is analogous to Christianity. That you put hit in quotes leads me to believe that you are abusive. I have no evidence other than that, but, hmmm.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619285 Apr 24, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>I already illustrated why that analogy fails yet you continue on with it.
Just as he continues on with his STUPID: "prove you have hands" nonsense.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619286 Apr 24, 2013
*how* soldiers....

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619287 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. You've convinced yourself that Satan is demonstrably, obviously, false.
That's in your head, Jorge.
<quoted text>
Why? Do you love your mother? That is real, but it isn't testable...
<quoted text>
HA HA !!
God influences my life.
Explain WHY God is testable.
Go.
God is not testable as it has no influence. If it did, it could be. Your circuitous nonsense is rather tiring. That's your bag, isn't it. Lie and cheat your way to Jesus. Good job.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619288 Apr 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know.....I've known a few people in my life who would fit the definition of being a Christian per the teachings of their Jesus.
But I do see your point.
Also, it wasn't too long ago that RR was arguing and actually insisting that Catholics aren't Christians.
I think he has since retracted that point of view if for no other reason than how badly he was mocked and shellacked on this thread for making such a stupid statement.
Without the Catholics,, there would be no modern Bible or Christianity. Believe or die is a powerful message.

Since: May 11

Woodford Green, UK

#619289 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so?
...no because you say so.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619290 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1). "Republican Jesus finds your question curious"

2). All your republican quotes.

3).-3+-1=-2

4). I'm not mischaracterizing anyone.
1) That was not grandiose nor was it a claim. It was a joke. I am sorry you are unfamiliar with the Republican Jesus meme.

2). Pissy? Hardly. I didn't make those quotes. I'm sorry they embarrass you, Republican Jesus.

3). That is not proving a negative. You are smarter than that. Why do you fail to demonstrate it. By the way, that is not a mathematical proof, either.

4)You have mischaracterizing almost every one of my positions. It's what you do. You are tied to the cross of lies and don't have a sharp enough knife to cut away your binds. It's a pity. You coulda née a contender. You're just more like a greenhead, ruining a nice day at the beach.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619291 Apr 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, it's "you're" or "you are".
And sorry- I am not admitting any such thing despite that you know I very strongly tend to think there is a god, but as you know, not the god of any organized religion.
Regardless, I am not- nor have I ever- admitted that ANY god is real.
You're a liar- AGAIN- and as always, for your Jesus.
Homonyms are Christian kryptonite.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619292 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, I care.
'_'
If you didn't, you wouldn't have responded. Topix is just like Christianity. It is food for the ego. It is why we are all here. Some of us just don't need to lie and mischaracterizing to try to make failed points. Ah well.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#619293 Apr 24, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "expert" you'll first have to show where I was a hypocrite, as you made that claim.
If you don't, I'll just move forward, knowing that you are just like RR - never having supporting evidence, but always requiring others to "prove" something.
I'm glad you'll go on knowing I'm just like RR.

I was worried about that.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619294 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jorge's gonna argue with you that it's not a real handbook or that it doesn't exist.
No wait....
Y'all never correct each other.
Never mind.
See, here is a mischaracterization. Hmmmm.
Phil Gray

Kansas City, MO

#619295 Apr 24, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>1) That was not grandiose nor was it a claim. It was a joke. I am sorry you are unfamiliar with the Republican Jesus meme.
2). Pissy? Hardly. I didn't make those quotes. I'm sorry they embarrass you, Republican Jesus.
3). That is not proving a negative. You are smarter than that. Why do you fail to demonstrate it. By the way, that is not a mathematical proof, either.
4)You have mischaracterizing almost every one of my positions. It's what you do. You are tied to the cross of lies and don't have a sharp enough knife to cut away your binds. It's a pity. You coulda née a contender. You're just more like a greenhead, ruining a nice day at the beach.
I fart up your nose.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619296 Apr 24, 2013
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
That may be the most cogent, learned, elegant rebuttal ever uttered by a Christian. You win the Golden Tortured Cross Award for 2013. Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Jesus H. Christ
100 Yeahnoway Way
Hell, Michigan 66669

And, tip the pizza guy.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619297 Apr 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, killing innocent people and no matter what the reason or cause IS a sin- at least to those who have a true sense of morality, which you do NOT.
Killing in self-defense is not a sin because one is defending themselves.
Do tell who soldiers are defending themselves from when they kill INNOCENT CIVILIANS with MANY of those civilians being CHILDREN and BABIES.
Go tell the PARENTS of those innocent children and babies killed in war that their children and babies being killed was NOT a sin.
Uh.....how is stealing from a company or store "personal"? It's not theft from a PERSON, is it?
See what I mean? You are totally ILLOGICAL and totally lacking in ANY critical thinking skills.
What is DEFINITELY SINFUL is just how willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy you are.
A Christian defending themselves from death illustrates a complete lack of faith.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#619298 Apr 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Just as he continues on with his STUPID: "prove you have hands" nonsense.
I rubbed one out this morning. That's hard to do without a hand.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619299 Apr 24, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian defending themselves from death illustrates a complete lack of faith.
Absolutely.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#619300 Apr 24, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>I rubbed one out this morning. That's hard to do without a hand.
OMG- ROFFLMAO!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#619301 Apr 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you'll go on knowing I'm just like RR.
I was worried about that.
The twists and turns Christianity instills within its followers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 59 min Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web