Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#618450 Apr 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Girls.
On the beach.
Guilty? Not remotely.
Laffin.
LL is so many cards short of a full deck as to be in the negative.

WOW.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#618451 Apr 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That's because what you are implying isn't even what quantum consciousness theory is saying. I'm sorry If you cannot see that ,but that IS exactly what I showed you. Your assertion doesn't even make sense, in your approach the problem you believe is beyond scientific ability to comprehend , so it makes sense that any theory can be correct. The truth to this is, that it is beyond "your" comprehension, so any theory makes sense to you.
I'm not trying to say my assertion makes sense. I'm saying no assertion makes sense until we at least establish a mechanism for consciousness. You are saying that your assertion makes more sense than mine. It does not. Science admits it yet you think you are above the greatest minds on earth.

It all boils down to what I said a couple posts ago, that a group of 'consciousness-capable molecules' and a group of 'consciousness-incapable molecules' can both react to or recognize a stimulus, but one of them is aware of it while the other just reacts.

There is no molecular difference that we can put our finger on, but obviously there is a difference. What is that difference? When you can tell me then you can toot your horn.

Location hidden

#618453 Apr 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Doppler radar doesn't "see" the wind either.
What evidence do you have that we are seeing the origination of that thought rather than the transmittance of an already-created thought?

And if you can prove we are seeing the origination then you still can't prove whether it is of quantum or molecular origin until you establish a mechanism for consciousness that is TESTABLE!

Location hidden

#618454 Apr 19, 2013
Speaking of smoke, Aura, that's all you were doing by posting all that trash.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618456 Apr 19, 2013
Rick ln Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are.
Always saying the stupidest things.
You are really bad at Topix.
Go away.
ROFLMAO!!

From your profile:

"I Believe In:

The other Rick will desperately try to pretend I'm "in love with him", proving his unrealistic hopes and general state of denial. We all find him ludicrous. Rick The Empty Poster has no real life as backup, so when this thread ends, as they all do, he will roll up into a dust bunny behind the couch. Ha."

You're one sick dust bunny.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#618457 Apr 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that exactly except for one more clause, venomous.
I have issues with that variety too.
Can’t say that I even mind them, from a distance or behind glass…..they serve a purpose, but will argue one to death that its purpose is to sink it’s fangs into me or mine ;O)

(don’t know if you are familiar with my post’s and since one can never tell on here…..no, I don’t actually go around arguing with venomous snakes.‘Chuckle )

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#618458 Apr 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Sputter….Oh….my!!! Who knew that was even possible? Had to have caught the Gator sleeping….? O_O

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#618459 Apr 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So demonstrate her.
Ready?
Go.
The very fact that you are comparing a claim of a mother existing to that of a god existing is very telling. You don't care to be correct at all, all you want is for people to submit to you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#618460 Apr 19, 2013
Rick ln Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are.
Always saying the stupidest things.
You are really bad at Topix.
Go away.
I agree. She is a bit of a moron! Rofl!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#618461 Apr 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!!
From your profile:
"I Believe In:
The other Rick will desperately try to pretend I'm "in love with him", proving his unrealistic hopes and general state of denial. We all find him ludicrous. Rick The Empty Poster has no real life as backup, so when this thread ends, as they all do, he will roll up into a dust bunny behind the couch. Ha."
You're one sick dust bunny.
You don't even know what he means by that. The "Rick in Kansas" is some impersonator of another user called "Rick in Kansas".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618463 Apr 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what he means by that. The "Rick in Kansas" is some impersonator of another user called "Rick in Kansas".
You are SUCH a MORON!!

I most certainly DID know what he meant by that- WTF are you- a mind reader despite having totally lost YOUR mind??

Feck off- your nuttier than a fruit cake, you fruit cake.

And that wasn't the POINT of why I posted what that other MORON "believes in".

Go away- you're such a moronic nothing little pissant.

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#618464 Apr 19, 2013

I'm not trying to say my assertion makes sense. I'm saying no assertion makes sense until we at least establish a mechanism for consciousness.

The above is a partial quote from Pokay, and the fact of conciousness is an attribute of the GOD you are trying to deny, without God, there would be no conscious thought or action.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#618465 Apr 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are SUCH a MORON!!
I most certainly DID know what he meant by that- WTF are you- a mind reader despite having totally lost YOUR mind??
Feck off- your nuttier than a fruit cake, you fruit cake.
And that wasn't the POINT of why I posted what that other MORON "believes in".
Go away- you're such a moronic nothing little pissant.
Rofl! You are behaving like a complete child. How juvenile! What?!?! Do you supposedly think what he written in his "Belief" section to be stupid, just because it is alien to you? What the hell? Grow up kid.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#618466 Apr 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you spend enough time with your children?
But at first are girls at the beach a way to help sooth the guilt, but afterwards when you leave thinking about how you could have treated your family, do you feel ridden with guilt afterwards?
Hmm.

You are possibly confusing me with someone else.

I'm divorced, my daughter is in her mid-20s, just graduated Princeton.

My ex and I still get along fine - she's remarried.

My daughter and I spend hours a week, often hours a day, talking to one another.

I plan on officiating when she gets married later this year - at her request.

Again, where do you detect "guilt"?

Youse funny.

The Borderland of Sol

#618467 Apr 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but frankly, I don't "love it". Not really into so much skin showing when dining out....it's pretty tacky, imo and a lot of that skin is covering way too much fat in a lot of cases.....bikinis are not at all attractive as attire in those cases....
Oh, I dunno.

Co-eds...

The Borderland of Sol

#618468 Apr 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LL is so many cards short of a full deck as to be in the negative.
WOW.
Dassa fack!

The Borderland of Sol

#618469 Apr 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sputter….Oh….my!!! Who knew that was even possible? Had to have caught the Gator sleeping….? O_O
Seems they're not used to each other.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#618470 Apr 19, 2013
Prove there is a GOD: You are still breathing aren't you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#618471 Apr 19, 2013
Ella wrote:
Prove there is a GOD: You are still breathing aren't you?
Thanks to medical science and nature, yes.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#618472 Apr 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't really want scripture- what is your own opinion/belief?
Or are your opinions/beliefs based solely on scripture?
What else would you base a belief on other than the proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 6 min WelbyMD 105
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 578,746
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Happy Lesbo 609,772
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 27 min theswamiji 5,914
Poll If someone is coming home and your completely n... 45 min girls united states 0
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min RiccardoFire 39,942
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 59 min RiccardoFire 69,883
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 270,005
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 176,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web