Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#618144 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...
Well hey, since you studied you MUST be telling the truth...
LMAO
I am not a redneck christian.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#618145 Apr 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase:
Jesus is God's Goodness personified in human form, who came to earth and we have meticulously kept documentation of what He did & said.
if you don't like/believe this, it's a blatant, malignant & hostile affront against God & His Christ; there is nothing begnign about rejecting Jesus.
There is no proof anywhere that a man named Jesus was the son of any a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#618146 Apr 18, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an olive branch or just my trying to bring some sanity, at least to my part of this site. OOOOO ARe those hugs?
lol, I think so.

I always confuse the X and O...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618147 Apr 18, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a ripoff as she could prove she has hands but you could not "prove god".
And you know you can't.
It's "VERY easy".

Just not on Topix....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#618148 Apr 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase:
Jesus is God's Goodness personified in human form, who came to earth and we have meticulously kept documentation of what He did & said.
if you don't like/believe this, it's a blatant, malignant & hostile affront against God & His Christ; there is nothing begnign about rejecting Jesus.
the non-existent do not take insult

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618149 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! That's not how it works, RR.
YOU want the proof? Then YOU do what YOU would have to do to get that proof.
I am not asking YOU for proof that YOU have hands, so it is not required that I travel to where YOU are.
You want proof I have hands? YOU come to where I am.
And the fact remains that no matter where you would be- in Riverside, Orlando or Timbuktu for that matter- you can NOT prove that "your" god or ANY god which MIGHT exist actually DOES exist.
But no matter if you were to meet ME in Riverside, Orlando or Timbuktu for that matter, I could DEFINITELY prove to you that I have hands and all the more since I take them with me wherever I go- LOL!!
Really?

I leave my my hands in Riverside when I go to Timbuktu.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618150 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you could prove that......send me the link to the Walmart page where they show they have arrogance on sale.
They weren't on any ad, I didn't get a receipt and I paid cash. There's no way to prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618151 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then you should be able to muster up the patience for the 5 hour (or so) flight from CA to Orlando....
Ok, ok, ok... I'll come cost you.

Will you sign the divorce papers?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618152 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So you haven't proven your god because you refuse to make the necessary travel arrangements for proof of hands??
So whose fault is that, RR?
Hey- I'll even do the research for you to book a flight for you from Riverside, CA to Orlando, FL.
I just need some info first:
1. What airport would you be flying out of?
2. What days would you like to travel?
3. What time of day would you like to travel?
4. Would you like a list of hotels you can stay at or do you want to book your accommodations yourself or will you hop a flight back to CA for the same day you arrive in Orlando?
5. Are you okay with making any stops or do you prefer a non-stop flight even if it costs more?
And....I won't even charge you a travel agent fee PLUS I said that I would pay for the drinks!
I can't make a better offer than this and all the more since it is YOU who is seeking proof of hands.
This is really getting silly and really getting old.....and I hope I can keep my word on this- that this will be my last post on what has become totally ridiculous- that being you comparing proof of hands, voices, the ability to speak and mothers to proof of "your" god or ANY god which MIGHT exist.
This "tactic" of yours has been beaten to death.
So.....while I may backslide- and am honest enough to admit that- I am hoping I don't for I really don't see that there is anything else to say regarding providing you with proof of hands.
But I AM serious- come to Orlando if YOU are serious about needing proof of hands.
And sadly, I think you ARE serious and that's not only sad, it's downright scary.
That depends...

Are you good with your mythological hands?

hehehe

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618153 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But there WAS such a thing as incest at the time- created by YOUR god according to what YOU believe.
Adam and Eve were actually brother and sister since they were both created by your god with the former being created from dirt and the latter being created from a rib of the former.
So as soon as Adam and Eve had sex, they were guilty of committing the act of incest.
Wait a minute!

Adam and Eve are siblings??

You've argued that Eve was a clone of Adam...

How are they siblings?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#618154 Apr 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>let's cut to the chase:

I reject Jesus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618155 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But outside of Topix, I can prove I have hands.
As I already told you, no matter WHERE you are or where I am, you can NOT provide proof of the existence of ANY god.
Pathetic that you don't see the difference.
Now- if we were to meet, I would first shake your hand with MY hand and then hold up BOTH of my hands and say: See? Here are my hands!
Just HOW would you prove your god to me if we were to meet?
You WOULDN'T because you COULDN'T.
That YOU think it is logical to attempt to compare proof of HANDS to proof of a god.....RR, nothing could be more illogical and downright outlandish.
And what's sadder still is that you actually think you are not only making an analogy but that your analogy is apt.
You're NOT and it IS not.
STOP already- I am SO embarrassed for you!
I'm not literally comparing the proof of hands vs the proof of God.

I'm trying to show you that proving God on Topix is impossible.

Just like proving you have hands (on Topix) is also impossible.

Or proving love....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#618156 Apr 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i have no problem admitting that i'm a sinner in need of God's Redeemer. this is our only Cure! why do you continue to defile yourself and our environment when there's a ready Cure???
I'm not a sinner nor in need of "gods redeemer".

It is you who defile yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618157 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's cut to the chase:
Santa is god's goodness personified in human form and we have meticulously kept documentation of what he did and said.
If you don't like/believe this, this is a blatant, malignant and hostile affront against god and his Santa; there is nothing benign about rejecting Santa.
Stewpid....

"Santa is god's goodness"?!

You're flailing now.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618158 Apr 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a redneck christian.
You're worse.

You're a Canadian atheist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#618159 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute!
Adam and Eve are siblings??
You've argued that Eve was a clone of Adam...
How are they siblings?
That is a lie. I have never once said that Eve is a clone of Adam- NEVER.

You're either just flat-out lying or else confusing me with someone else.

They would have been SIBLINGS- had they even ever existed, which of course, they did not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618160 Apr 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof anywhere that a man named Jesus was the son of any a god.
There is no evidence to deny it, either.

That's what makes it so easy to believe.

As much as you want to deny it, it's solely your opinion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618161 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends...
Are you good with your mythological hands?
hehehe
You've gone beyond ridiculous, RR.

Enough.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618162 Apr 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you read christian books then Riverside Redneck? Have you done a lifetime of study reading other christian books? No? You're just a liar?
Lots.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618163 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, ok, ok... I'll come cost you.
Will you sign the divorce papers?
Huh? You'll come cost me?

I don't know what that means- is English your first language?

And really, RR- if I was EVER married to you, there would be no divorce papers; however, there would be a death certificate signed by a doctor because if I was married to you, I would kill myself in no time flat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 548,859
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min TIM958 602,231
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min andet1987 5,506
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,693
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 174,426
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 18 min andet1987 1,188
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 24 min andet1987 4,319
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr Dubai Massage 055... 119

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE