Orlando but NYC born & raised

#618119 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
uh-huh...
this coud be done...
that could be done...
But none of it has been done.
None of you can even prove you have hands.
But you want me to prove God?
HA HA!!
It hasn't been done because YOU refuse to book a flight.

If that is too daunting a task for you, perhaps you should contact the folks at Topix and request that they incorporate whatever software or program would be necessary to allow you to see the people you are asking to prove they have hands, but that wouldn't be 100% proof either since any images you see could be doctored.

So.....really, RR- if you are so desperate for proof that these people have hands, HOP A FLIGHT.

I already invited you here to Orlando- and upon us meeting, I will most definitely prove to you that I have hands and you will also see that my man has hands.

I even offered to pay for the drinks! But that's as far as it goes- I will NOT pay for your flight or hotel room.

You are seeking proof that I have hands? Good! It is very easy to prove that- all you need to do is HOP A FLIGHT.

Ready?

GO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

#618120 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, Sarah...
You've been posting for 5 years sraight.
Nope- not 5 years "straight" and many have been posting here on Topix for WAAAYYYY longer than that.

In the meantime, since July 2012 you have posted over 14,000 more times than I have.

Next.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618121 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, so you agree with it....
Agree with it? With what?The GARBAGE you copied/pasted?

RR, delusion seems to be taking a bigger and bigger hold on you.

Sad.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#618122 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN- YOU go. Make the necessary travel arrangements.
VERY easy to do.
Great.

If it's so "VERY easy", come to Riverside. I'll prove to you that God exists.

It's "VERY easy"...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#618123 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An olive branch, eh?
Absolutely.
Gimme a digital hug!
Yes, an olive branch or just my trying to bring some sanity, at least to my part of this site. OOOOO ARe those hugs?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#618124 Apr 18, 2013
I'm watching a documentary on Netflix now called Kumare.

If you have Netflix, give it a watch.

It might give some insight into why people believe some of the crazy things they believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618125 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go to Orbitz.com or any other travel website of your choosing.
Then all you need to do is book a trip to see any of the people you keep asking to prove to you that they have hands, a mother, that they can speak, etc.
You are wasting precious time here, RR when you could be doing what is 100% possible and 100% doable- that being booking a trip to get the proof you need that these people have hands, mothers, etc.
But about having parents.....uh.....you DO know that NONE of us would be here if we didn't have parents, right?
That we exist is proof of us ALL having parents or at least of having HAD parents in the cases of those people whose parents have passed away.
Gee- posting this to you- it's as if I am talking to an alien life form who doesn't have the first clue as to how people come into existence.
Ya, I get it.

And proving God to you is also 100% possible and 100% doable.

It's VERY easy, just go to orbitz.com and come to Riverside.

Easy.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#618126 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you plan a trip to Riverside? Use orbitz.com if you wish.
Once you get here, you can prove you have hands and I'll prove God.
Not so "easy", is it?
That would be a ripoff as she could prove she has hands but you could not "prove god".

And you know you can't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618127 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
Now within Topix, it isn't possible for anyone to provide you with that indisputable proof, but that is ONLY within Topix.
THERE IT IS!

logic.....

Within Topix, it's impossible to prove that God exists.

JUST like it's impossible to prove you love your man (within Topix).

JUST like it's impossible to prove you have hands....

Get the point?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618128 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because YOU have not made the necessary travel arrangements to get the proof which YOU are seeking.
Right

uh-huh...

And that's why I haven't proven God...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618129 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya?
Then do it, OCB.
Prove to me that you have hands and/or that you can speak.
Should be easy, right?
VERY easy. How many times must I tell you that all you need to do is HOP A FLIGHT to get the proof you seek?

VERY easy to do. That you refuse to hop a flight tells me all I need to know- that you KNOW you are sinking deeper and deeper into your own BULLSH*T and that you KNOW you are flailing with this totally STUPID quest of yours for proof that people have hands and can speak.

STOP, already, RR- there aren't wading boots tough enough or high enough to prevent you from sinking into the BULLSH*T you have created.

ENOUGH.

So unless you are going to post to me as to what your travel arrangements are to Orlando and when you will be arriving, please- don't bother me with this particular bit of your nonsense any longer.

It's BEYOND tiresome and has gone from mildly amusing to just plain old out and out STUPID.

Get a grip.

Or else PACK your grip and come on down!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618130 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR- ignore my posts all you like. Not sure what "statement" you THINK you are making by ignoring them, but the statement you are ACTUALLY making is that you can't come up with any rebuttal when I tell you to go visit anyone here who you are asking for proof of their hands, mothers, etc.
You don't answer because you CAN'T because you will not put your money where your mouth is.
PFFT.
I haven't been ignoring your posts, I've been catching up from yesterday and last night's posts.

Relax.

patience is a virtue...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#618131 Apr 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you refuse to admit that it's YOUR opinion that you "KNOW" your god exists.
You haven't provided ANY evidence for YOUR assertion.
You state that your god exists as if it is fact when it is NOT fact, but IS only YOUR opinion.
But you will badger other posters to admit that what THEY say is only THEIR opinion, while not being up to the task to admit that what YOU say is only YOUR opinion.
Tell me, do you purchase your incredible surplus of arrogance at a big box store or do you just come by it naturally?
Yes, actually.

Wal-Mart had a sale on 8-packs of arrogance.

Not that I can prove that....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618132 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
If it's so "VERY easy", come to Riverside. I'll prove to you that God exists.
It's "VERY easy"...
LOL!! That's not how it works, RR.

YOU want the proof? Then YOU do what YOU would have to do to get that proof.

I am not asking YOU for proof that YOU have hands, so it is not required that I travel to where YOU are.

You want proof I have hands? YOU come to where I am.

And the fact remains that no matter where you would be- in Riverside, Orlando or Timbuktu for that matter- you can NOT prove that "your" god or ANY god which MIGHT exist actually DOES exist.

But no matter if you were to meet ME in Riverside, Orlando or Timbuktu for that matter, I could DEFINITELY prove to you that I have hands and all the more since I take them with me wherever I go- LOL!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618133 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, actually.
Sure you could prove that......send me the link to the Walmart page where they show they have arrogance on sale.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618134 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been ignoring your posts, I've been catching up from yesterday and last night's posts.
Relax.
patience is a virtue...
Well, then you should be able to muster up the patience for the 5 hour (or so) flight from CA to Orlando....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#618135 Apr 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You love the darkness of ignorance, believing that nonsense about some wizard who waved a magic wand and POOFED us here in one second, or that two fully grown adults just appeared out of nowhere and became fruitful through INCEST!
You're so stupid that INCEST must have been how YOU got here...
if there was no such thiing as incest at the time, there was no incest.

clean-up your mind and you may be able to understand some things;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618136 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right
uh-huh...
And that's why I haven't proven God...
So you haven't proven your god because you refuse to make the necessary travel arrangements for proof of hands??

So whose fault is that, RR?

Hey- I'll even do the research for you to book a flight for you from Riverside, CA to Orlando, FL.

I just need some info first:

1. What airport would you be flying out of?

2. What days would you like to travel?

3. What time of day would you like to travel?

4. Would you like a list of hotels you can stay at or do you want to book your accommodations yourself or will you hop a flight back to CA for the same day you arrive in Orlando?

5. Are you okay with making any stops or do you prefer a non-stop flight even if it costs more?

And....I won't even charge you a travel agent fee PLUS I said that I would pay for the drinks!

I can't make a better offer than this and all the more since it is YOU who is seeking proof of hands.

This is really getting silly and really getting old.....and I hope I can keep my word on this- that this will be my last post on what has become totally ridiculous- that being you comparing proof of hands, voices, the ability to speak and mothers to proof of "your" god or ANY god which MIGHT exist.

This "tactic" of yours has been beaten to death.

So.....while I may backslide- and am honest enough to admit that- I am hoping I don't for I really don't see that there is anything else to say regarding providing you with proof of hands.

But I AM serious- come to Orlando if YOU are serious about needing proof of hands.

And sadly, I think you ARE serious and that's not only sad, it's downright scary.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#618137 Apr 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if there was no such thiing as incest at the time, there was no incest.
clean-up your mind and you may be able to understand some things;)
But there WAS such a thing as incest at the time- created by YOUR god according to what YOU believe.

Adam and Eve were actually brother and sister since they were both created by your god with the former being created from dirt and the latter being created from a rib of the former.

So as soon as Adam and Eve had sex, they were guilty of committing the act of incest.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#618138 Apr 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, actually.
How much do you read christian books then Riverside Redneck? Have you done a lifetime of study reading other christian books? No? You're just a liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 558,803
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 264,972
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min AN NFL FAN 119,628
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Kumaran 5,491
Gay snapchat names 27 min Hungry4cum 142
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min Catcher1 175,509
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr legsman73 49
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web