Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#616694 Apr 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.universetoday.com/58177/earth-form...
Next:
Noah's worldwide flood.
Go.
similar to how atheist wannabe's won't receive the Word of God to prove the Word of God; i don't receive antichrist rehtoric to prove antichrist rehtoric:)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#616696 Apr 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!
if it weren't inherently evil, why else would somebody/something want to refute Goodness, especially when it's irrefutable?!
you ain't gonna get out of this thing justified, bub, so you might as well surrender;)
It saddens me that someone can so enthusiastically believe in such a poisonous idea.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#616697 Apr 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you believe the convicts, too?
Then you should get with timn and OCB about releasing the inncoent ones....
...because they said they're innocent.
You are a F*CKING LIAR.

I NEVER said that convicts are innocent, you lying sack of SH*T.

What I SAID was that it is FACT that MANY convicts are Christian long before they become convicts and they remain Christian even after being found guilty of a crime.

You are an IDIOT!!! You come on here claiming to know what is in the hearts and minds of the vast majority of hardened criminals, proving yet again that not only do you NOT know SQUAT, you LOVE talking out of that LARD a@@ of yours.

You don't know SQUAT about ANYTHING. You DO know SQUAT about EVERYTHING.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#616698 Apr 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you believe the convicts, too?
Then you should get with timn and OCB about releasing the inncoent ones....
...because they said they're innocent.
RR, there are innocent people languishing in our prisons. Most of them were convicted on the basis of eyewitness testimony, sometimes false and sometimes faulty. DNA evidence has already resulted in the release of many innocent prisoners. I am proud to have played a small part in achieving the release of several innocent inmates, some of whom had served decades of incarceration for crimes they did not commit.

Check this out: http://www.innocenceproject.org/

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#616699 Apr 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
Forget the god stuff for a time. There were explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Possible terrorist attack...
I just heard about that......WOW.

Really tragic, really scary and really heartbreaking.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#616700 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a tool. You make no sense.
I MAKE NO SENSE?!

you're the one who's essentially saying; "i'm gonna stick to being an unbeliever cuz there may come a day when my antichrist theories might be proven"

talk about being willfully rebellious & ignorant.....SHEESH!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#616701 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're being incredibly stupid. What would you say about muslim inmates in saudi arabia? Are they really muslim? Or does this special brand of stupidity only apply to defending the purity of your faith?
Seems as if RR's stupidity is increasing.

Let's not forget his moronic comments of last week- that refrigerators are luxuries.

And I haven't forgotten that he did not address my post about that in which I said that that would mean the WHEEL is also a luxury as is using fire.

RR must really like painting himself into a corner- he does it every single day.

But one would think he'd at least have enough sense to protect himself from the fumes or to stop using lead paint.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#616702 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well just never speak again.
you not only have to put on your thinking hat to understand me, but you also must have at least a tinge of a moral compass;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#616703 Apr 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an interesting link:
http://one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm
Every person on earth could have 5 acres of land, which is actually much more than I thought.
But if you look at arable land, each person could have 1 acre, which is still more than I originally thought.
But population is growing and arable land is shrinking. Even with 1 acre each, growing enough vegetables to feed yourself and also maintain a source of animal protein would be unsustainable.
You might be able to survive-maybe-for a lifetime on that, but it would be at near starvation levels. Factor in the personal energy required to maintain that level for a lifetime, and it becomes realistically impossible.
And with various religious groups, the catholic chief among them, fighting birth control, humans would face certain extinction.
Mass food production and preservation is critically necessary for civilization to survive.
But then, I guess the christians would just see the extinction of the human race as the journey to the promised heaven, right?
Feeding time is over.
Time to starve the troll.
Says the 'troll-op'

Go Figure.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#616704 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It saddens me that someone can so enthusiastically believe in such a poisonous idea.
God has an eternal refining fire for the ideas which He thinks are "poisonous" and for the souls which embrace and promotes them.

now is the time to abandon that which is destined for the fire.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#616705 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It saddens me that someone can so enthusiastically believe in such a poisonous idea.
Me too- and all the more as it sounds as if wasssup gets OFF on believing such poisonous crap and all the while trolling on Topix trying to hit on women- good Christian MARRIED man that he is......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#616706 Apr 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Your link also includes:
"&#9632;According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 estimated the six fastest-growing religions of the world to be Islam (1.84%), the Bahá'í Faith (1.7%), Sikhism (1.62%), Jainism (1.57%), Hinduism (1.52%), and Christianity (1.32%). High birth rates were cited as the reason for the growth.[11]"
- high birth rates don't account for a religion's growth, but only to those who think indoctrination is the reason.
Let's look at decline rate from the past century:
Christianity is on the decline
In 1430 one in 99 of the world’s population were Christians.
In 1790 one in 49
In 1940 one in 32
In 1970 one in 19
In 1980 one in 16
In 1983 one in 13
In 1986 one in 11
In 1994 one in 10
"one in ten" are Christians in 1994 - a major drop as compared to "one in 32".
http://www.net-burst.net/hot/decline.htm
BTW - we can do this all day.
Well, I suppose we could do this all day....

But why? Your link agreed with me that Christianity is rising faster than the worlds population.

"In the period 1934-1994, the number of Christians in the world increased by 1300 percent (from 40 million to 540 million in the last 60 years), while the world’s population grew only 400 percent."

HA HA !! Thanks!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616707 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Changing my rules?
No. You aren't allowed to do that.
See - you want to take all the credit for "praying", but in truth, your thoughts didn't do shite. Your claim is bullshite, unless you are called out to prove it.
This is where you put your tail between your legs and run away.
You are a fraud, just like waaasssup. All talk, but no action.
You aren't anymore a so-called "Christian" than I am.
FYI - don't make claims you can't uphold.
They're not your rules and they're not my rules.

This is probably why you fail with God, because you'll find Him on your terms and by your rules.

Good luck with that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616708 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep all those too. And you aren't any of those, yet you'll believe in a "half of Jesus", call him "God", and think you are "Christ-like".
Comedian - no, just someone pointingout to a so-called "Christian" that they aren't anything of the sort, yet claim to be.
Honesty is a bitch, huh?
It IS a bitch. You should try it sometime.

(Because Jesus wearing robes and me not wearing robes has NOTHING to do with bring Christ-like...)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616709 Apr 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That's because RR is not a Christian.
He talks and talks and rants and raves about how he just KNOWS his god and his Jesus both exist yet he shows them, the entire religion of Crtistianity and himself nothing but disrespect and contempt.
RR certainly doesn't walk the walk of what a GOOD Christian is; he doesn't even talk the talk- unless in his sick mind an arrogant and intolerant SOB fits HIS definition of what a good Christian is.
HA HA HA !!!

Pisses you off, don't it?

BTW - I AM a Christian. Deal with it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616710 Apr 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh, lol. You want me to pray for *something* to happen to you?
LMAO!
You ignore God. He will ignore you back.
I can't help you with that, you'll have to talk to God yourself.
New Age writes:
To add - Yes I did want you to "pray for something to happen to me" - that was the experiment.
You can pray for:
- "that I have the same understanding as you"
+ that way, you and I will be alike and believe the same. This is what you want in the long run, right?
It really isn't that hard to do RR.
Unless you are afraid of something else occurring to me?
Well?
You don't understand (shocker).

I can't pray for you to have the sane understanding as me, it won't do any good.

God wants you to find Him yourself. Have your OWN faith.

You can't buy it and you can't force it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#616711 Apr 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose we could do this all day....
But why? Your link agreed with me that Christianity is rising faster than the worlds population.
"In the period 1934-1994, the number of Christians in the world increased by 1300 percent (from 40 million to 540 million in the last 60 years), while the world’s population grew only 400 percent."
HA HA !! Thanks!
So? What's it to you? If the growing number of Christians are anything like you, they're not Christian, since you have a HELLUVA lot of nerve referring to YOURSELF as one.

There is nothing even remotely Christian about you- at least not in the positive sense, while there being EVERYTHING "Christian" about you- in THE most negative sense.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616712 Apr 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.universetoday.com/58177/earth-form...
Next:
Noah's worldwide flood.
Go.
HA HA HA !!!

You didn't read it, did you?

"One of the oldest questions for mankind is how the Earth was formed. However, no one has an exact answer."

I'm glad you "know" even though no one else does.

All too easy...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616713 Apr 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok.. so I was redundant. What do you think I meant? This country has a majority of christian people.
And it doesn't show any "bigotry," it shows that they knew what I meant.
No, it shows they're on "your side" and don't wanna argue.

It show bigotry (intolerance towards other people's opinions. Me.)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#616714 Apr 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I MAKE NO SENSE?!
you're the one who's essentially saying; "i'm gonna stick to being an unbeliever cuz there may come a day when my antichrist theories might be proven"
talk about being willfully rebellious & ignorant.....SHEESH!
No, you idiot. I will continue being an atheist until your "theories," if they can even be called that, are proven. Show me proof of god and I'll happily convert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 3 hr Brice N Livingston 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web