Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#616401 Apr 14, 2013
Milorad Ivovic wrote:
<quoted text>
He considers the rejection of his claim (for lack of evidence) to be a claim in itself.
He also expects us to enter his claim into common speech and structure our sentences to allow for the possibility that his unproven claim is true.
Both utterly pointless.
You say God is not real.

Scott Peterson said he didn't do it.

He couldn't prove his case, either....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616402 Apr 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
boxers are my favorite type of dog, they have the "Clown" gene. Never met one or had one that wasn't a big clown at heart
I've only know the one, but you're right. He's a big ole goofy clown.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616403 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Long enough? Derp
Keep a chicken alive until you're ready to eat it and it'll last for years with a cellar or a fridge.
Plant crops that you'll eat and again you don't need a cellar or a fridge.
So according to you everybody lives in the country? What about people who live in the city?
Milorad Ivovic

Frankston, Australia

#616404 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge, but I ain't buying it.
You either believe in the existence of god(s) or you don't.
Which is it?
Last one before I bow out of this meat grinder... Thanks for the fun times btw :)

ATHEIST by definition means "of no theism" (see other words like asexual or apathetic) It is not an affirmative position but is exactly what was described to you. Not a dodge.

Having no theistic belief, one does not actually have to consider god at all until some bible thumper comes along and insists on it.

If not for YOU and your kind, atheism would be the natural default, and indeed until humans learn to comprehend doctrine we are all born atheists.

BELIEF has nothing to do with PROOF.

It is quite possible for an atheist to (after being pounded over the head by idiots enough times) develop the belief that there is no god, but that belief DOES NOT weaken the core atheist position.

I KNOW you haven't proven god.
I BELIEVE you never will because it doesn't exist.

The latter does not detract from the former no matter how much you insist and wave your arms around.

Have a nice day :)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616405 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the country of Africa?
You've tricked yourself into thinking you were smart.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#616406 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was arrested on assault and battery, even though I "assaulted" a vehicle.
The court changed it to what it shudda been, vandalism.
The case was dropped and my record expunged.
Straight enough?
Assault and battery of a vehicle? Were you arrested on "wacky cop day" or something? I'm not a lawyer, but I assume assault only applies to people, not inanimate objects. How could the arresting officer confuse vandalism with assault?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#616407 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not lie.
I was arrested for assault, just like I said I was.
You have nothing.
:)
nurface

London, KY

#616408 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge, but I ain't buying it.
You either believe in the existence of god(s) or you don't.
Which is it?
There is NO rationality or logic in Atheism, its

Atheism’s pretended “lack of belief” is a mis-definition of itself. And why should that surprise anyone that see through such blatant nonsense? The atheist cannot see any evidence for a supreme being in the universe because no matter what evidence is produced it is a priori denied.

""It's kinda like a thief searching for a policeman scenario""..

One must choose to be an atheist ''in spite of all evidence for the existence of God'' and not at all because of the imagined absence of any evidence. And of course, anyone who pretends to know there is no God is either a certifiable fool or incredibly doltish for if we hear anything from atheists it is that we asked for the evidence or foundations of atheism they themselves tell us there is no possibility of proving the non existence of God!

So here they admit to believing there is no God by faith!! Amazing.

Worse still is the fact that refuting certain evidence for God’s existence doesn’t bring any evidence that there really is no God!
The atheist’s position is thus illogical and vain and requires far more blind faith than any deist or theist position ever has, does or ever will require!

Mexican stand off!!
OCB

United States

#616409 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I changed nothing and I forgot nothing. I WAS arrested on assault & battery.
<quoted text>
No I didn't, you retard.
I tried educating you in the difference between arrested for something but charged with another.
And yet again, it fell on deaf ears.
(so to speak)
Sigh,,,,,,in your original post about this all you said us that it was a felony charge/arrest for assault and battery- it was not until AFTER that original post that you said the original felony charge didn't stand.

I already KNEW the difference between what someone may by arrested for/ charged with and that the charge for the offense someone is originally charged with may change.

Doesn't change the fact that in your first post about this you were crowing about having been arrested for a felony assault and charge.

STFU, you stupid undereducated and completely uneducated little man.
youtube

AOL

#616410 Apr 14, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

nurface

London, KY

#616411 Apr 14, 2013
Milorad Ivovic wrote:
<quoted text>
Last one before I bow out of this meat grinder... Thanks for the fun times btw :)
ATHEIST by definition means "of no theism" (see other words like asexual or apathetic) It is not an affirmative position but is exactly what was described to you. Not a dodge.
And you learned to say that, by former scientist book thumpers and other atheist!
Having no theistic belief, one does not actually have to consider god at all until some bible thumper comes along and insists on it.
If not for YOU and your kind, atheism would be the natural default, and indeed until humans learn to comprehend doctrine we are all born atheists.
LOL,, funnnyy.. atheist would be the natural defect!!! Seriously?

All of your post are full of Bias talk and hogwash, you seem to be so confident as to CLAIM we are all ''born'' atheist,, so feel free to back that claim up???
BELIEF has nothing to do with PROOF.
It is quite possible for an atheist to (after being pounded over the head by idiots enough times) develop the belief that there is no god, but that belief DOES NOT weaken the core atheist position.
I KNOW you haven't proven god.
I BELIEVE you never will because it doesn't exist.
The latter does not detract from the former no matter how much you insist and wave your arms around.
Have a nice day :)
And no matter how many times you all scribble with your black marker in the sky and write ''there is no God'' isnt going to make him not REAL.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#616412 Apr 14, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO rationality or logic in Atheism, its
Atheism’s pretended “lack of belief” is a mis-definition of itself. And why should that surprise anyone that see through such blatant nonsense? The atheist cannot see any evidence for a supreme being in the universe because no matter what evidence is produced it is a priori denied.
""It's kinda like a thief searching for a policeman scenario""..
One must choose to be an atheist ''in spite of all evidence for the existence of God'' and not at all because of the imagined absence of any evidence. And of course, anyone who pretends to know there is no God is either a certifiable fool or incredibly doltish for if we hear anything from atheists it is that we asked for the evidence or foundations of atheism they themselves tell us there is no possibility of proving the non existence of God!
So here they admit to believing there is no God by faith!! Amazing.
Worse still is the fact that refuting certain evidence for God’s existence doesn’t bring any evidence that there really is no God!
The atheist’s position is thus illogical and vain and requires far more blind faith than any deist or theist position ever has, does or ever will require!
Mexican stand off!!
You write:
"One must choose to be an atheist ''in spite of all evidence for the existence of God''

There is no evidence for God and tremendous evidence against it.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#616413 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the atheist rules of debate...
The example here is:
RR claimed he is awesome.
DumbShit said RR's not awesome.
RR has to prove his case.
DumbShit doesn't - we just have to accept his assertion.
That's how atheists work.
Theists say God exists.
Atheists say God doesn't exist.
In the atheist rules of debate, the theist has to prove their case while the atheist doesn't.
That's not how it goes...
<quoted text>
Where's the logic in saying that I have to prove my case but you don't?
Logic disagrees with you.
<quoted text>
I have faith that God exists, yes.
You have faith that God doesn't exist, yes.
But I have to "prove it" and you don't?!
O_o
<quoted text>
There is proof that God exists, I can't lie and say there isn't.
What the hell are blabbing about? It isn't about atheism or debating; it's about empty claims with no evidence. You and you religion make many claims, but can't bring any objective evidence to the table.

OCB

United States

#616414 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not lie.
I was arrested for assault, just like I said I was.
You have nothing.
You originally said: Twas a felony. Assault and battery.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616415 Apr 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you everybody lives in the country? What about people who live in the city?
Who cares?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616416 Apr 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault and battery of a vehicle? Were you arrested on "wacky cop day" or something? I'm not a lawyer, but I assume assault only applies to people, not inanimate objects. How could the arresting officer confuse vandalism with assault?
That's what I asked the pig that arrested me.

He said because the driver of the car was sitting in the drivers seat when I smashed the drivers side of the windshield, I could've hit him.

But I didn't. And I argued that.

Book em danno!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#616417 Apr 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You originally said: Twas a felony. Assault and battery.
And that was a straight and simple response to my post, telling him (in jest) that I could have gotten him off if it was a felony but not if it was a misdemeanor.

He's busted, but don't expect his admission.

RR is an intellectual felon.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616418 Apr 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh,,,,,,in your original post about this all you said us that it was a felony charge/arrest for assault and battery- it was not until AFTER that original post that you said the original felony charge didn't stand.
I already KNEW the difference between what someone may by arrested for/ charged with and that the charge for the offense someone is originally charged with may change.
Doesn't change the fact that in your first post about this you were crowing about having been arrested for a felony assault and charge.
STFU, you stupid undereducated and completely uneducated little man.
Yes. Because I WAS arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. Which is a felony.

Why us this so damn difficult for you?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616419 Apr 14, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You originally said: Twas a felony. Assault and battery.
Yes, derp.

Catcher asked what I did to get in the pokey.

I answered.

With very little detail.

And I don't give a shit if you believe me.

You have had a very boring 59 years...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616420 Apr 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"One must choose to be an atheist ''in spite of all evidence for the existence of God''
There is no evidence for God and tremendous evidence against it.
There is not one iota of evidence against the existence of God.

Not one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Gotti 53,188
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale1 286,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Robert F 693,506
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 40 min Doctor REALITY 11
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 51 min Hypocrite 33
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 57 min bongodongo 446,008
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
More from around the web