Prove there's a god.
OCB

United States

#616114 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're misunderstanding my use of the word "luxury".
I'm not saying that fridges are luxurious, expensive items that only rich people have.
I'm saying they are luxury items in the sense that they are not needed.
Did you not see where Aura said fridges and ovens are basic needs???

You're hopeless.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#616115 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been living in Africa longer than any other continent. There's obviously enough food and water to live off the land. I think it's just a bunch of stupid, ignorant, lazy people that are used to countries like America and England taking care of their every need so they don't know how to take care of themselves anymore.
Stanley would like to point out to you that 'America', per se, is NOT a country. America consists of both North and South America...thus being a 'continent'.

There are always problems with eeejits like you who go around speaking in 'generalities'. If you are referring to the United States (of North America) and England....why did you choose to mention these 'two' countries when there are over 300+ countries in the WholeWideWorld...and in which you live in one...that contain hundreds of millions of people that do NOT know how to take care of themselves.

Stanley also believes that your words only confirm that you are not only uneducated, but also stupid, ignorant, lazy and a schidt-for-brains.

You are also very hateful. More than likely a hypocritical, hAtheistic evil schidt-f0r-brains.

Of course, you just cannot beat my Stanley now, can you!!!

Go Figure
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#616116 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA !!!
Spoken like a true Nanny State Liberal....
"I'm not gonna take care of myself, someone do it for me!" *stomps foot*
Silly off-topic spin.

Try again...

"Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight. We pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."

Will anything happen?

Of course not. It's nothing but delusion. This poster knows it, but too frightened to admit it.

The doctor is in.

Location hidden

#616117 Apr 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Stoves and refrigerators are such basic needs , that every house has them. I don't think they qualify as a luxuries anymore RR.
Nor does indoor plumbing, and toilets. The definitions of luxury has changed over time, you should realize that. It may have once been considered a luxury , to be able to ride a bus. But now it's like the most basic thing it's considered a deficit to have too.
Ollie says that you are a boldface LIAR.

As usual. Of course you are a LIAR.

Every house does NOT have stoves and refrigerators....and when it comes to indoor plumbing and toilets...you are 'out to lunch'.

Your ignorance continues to come shining through.

'Most' of the WholeWideWorld does NOT have refrigerators including millions of households in the West.

....take a visit to the lower Eastside of NY, and go to the filty cities of Detroit, Boston, Detroit and you will be lucky to find a clean toilet to sit your arse down on.

Many countries all over the world are the same and in a lot of cases....much worse off. Throughout Africa, people still wipe their rearEnds with cornHusks.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#616119 Apr 13, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and I doubt you have either. I take it "budgie" means a budget (cheap) dwelling. If so, you must have paid rent. What city would allow a landlord to not provide plumbing?
Stanley says that you need to get some facts into that thick skull of yours that Most cities in Most countries (there being 300+)... in the WholeWideWorld allow a landlord to not provide plumbing.

Remember, the US of A is NOT the be-all and end-all of the population of the earth. The US of A contains only 300 million people while the Earth's population is 7.24 Billion. Now that makes the population of the US of A miniscule. A mere drop in the bucket. YES!!!

You just cannot fool my Stanley.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#616120 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate a pathetic excuse once.
It needed pepper...
Ollie says that he schidt out a pathetic excuse once.

It turned out to be 'aura mytha'.

Seems to be that a hole (sic) lotta people schidt out a whole lotta patethic excuses that endedUP hereIN.

Go Figure.
OCB

United States

#616121 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Refrigeration is not necessary.
People aren't forced to live in a concrete jungle, they choose to. So that means they choose to be forced to live off of the grocery store and they choose to be forced to have a fridge.
But that in no way means that a refrigerator is needed,
The majority of jobs are in those "concrete jungles". People want to work and need to work. Most people have to live or perhaps move to where the jobs are.

But I guess you'll now say that's their fault if they choose to work and if the choose to live where the majority if jobs exist and are available.

RR- you're trying to present yourself as some sort of rugged pioneer type- you're not.

If nothing else, you have a cushy job which allows you to sit on your ass all day long posting on Topix to the tune if 100+ posts per day.

You're lazy, you're a slacker and you personify not only the UGLY American but the SPOILED American as well.

On top of that, you have not one charitable bone in your entire body- just another way in which you mock, spit on, sh*t on and disobey your god and your Jesus- both of whom you profess to honor, adore, revere and love.

You're a very weak and very sad very little man.

Location hidden

#616122 Apr 13, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
Let us pray......
"Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight. We pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."
Will anything happen?
YES.

You will have moved closer to your appointment time to climb on board your designated BLACK Bus to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#616123 Apr 13, 2013
Marine 4 Impeachment wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, then I guess we can say that Muslim terrorists aren't real Muslims!
see how that works?
Ollie wants to educate you a little. Actually, any muslime that carries out 'terrorist' work is NOT a true muslime. Osama bin Leadenhead was 'tossed out' of Islam by the King of Saudia Arabia who is the keeper of the two Holy Mosques thereby making him a non-muslime.

Likewise, anyone who calls themselves a Christian and carries out crimes of any sort including Pride, Lust, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, and Sloth are NOT Christians.

GOD knows the true color of their souls and everyone will get their just reward. Period.

Of course, I agree with my Ollie.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#616124 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a pretty moronic statement. Yes people in the past have been able to live off the land. However, with today's populations, it would be impossible for everyone to live off the land. Large farms, ranches, etc are required to produce enough for to feed the masses
Do you Really & Truly know how much land there is!!!

Location hidden

#616125 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you preserve food then? Store it up in a cupboard? Did the food go off quickly? How did you manage to afford it, with your dirty poor father?
Stanleyis wondering if you ever heard tell of salt. How about sun-Dried meat and fish.

What about preserves!!!!...Do you know what they are and how they work and last ...even for years and years.

Stanley just cannot get over the number of eeejits that roam around hereIN.

Me toooooo.

Go Figure.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#616126 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have studied the christian faith set"
HA HA HA HA HA !!!
That's rich.
Google searches don't count as "studying"...
I am formally trained.

Location hidden

#616127 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
gee and Lutheran Churches say Lutheran Church so I guess they're not christian either....
maybe you should look up the word christian.....and stop looking like an idiot....
Ollie can tell that you are no Roman Catholic and as such do not have a clue what you are talking about.

Do you?????
OCB

United States

#616128 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Toilet paper a luxury? Naw, you gotta wipe with something.
My son climbed a huge hill by our house last year, went adventuring, well he had to shit while he was up there... He had no tp. He wiped his ass with a brick.
A country boy can survive...
A city girl can't...
Who says it HAS to be toilet paper?

What- you think disposable paper products have existed since the dawn of mankind or do you
think no one wiped their asses prior to TP having been invented?

And your son is an idiot proving that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The huge hill by your house- no foliage of ANY kind yet there are bricks on this huge hill?

And stupid, I've roughed it PLENTY in my life and have lived very rustically and very basically, and basically, I still live very simply and certainly compared to the majority of Americans who contribute to runaway consumerism; I assure you- I am NOT among that very large percentage of the American population.

I'm all about keeping it as simple as I can; that doesn't mean I'm spoiled because I have a fridge and recognize and accept it for the necessity it is.

At one point in time, it was a luxury but so were phones and electricity.

For that matter, at one point in time the WHEEL was a luxury as was the discovery of fire.

After all, mankind existed long before the invention of the wheel and the discovery of fire.

So going by your logic, since they were luxuries then, they still are, right??

And going by YOUR logic, toilet paper most definitely is a luxury item and our government agrees with that! That's why sales tax is charged on TP.

LOL!!!

Remember, RR- if a fridge is a luxury as you say it is, so must TP be a luxury since if you can live without a fridge you can also live without toilet paper.

You said people lived for thousands of years without refrigeration and that is certainly true- well, guess what- they lived for thousands of years without toilet paper.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#616129 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No.
So explain the rest.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#616130 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're misunderstanding my use of the word "luxury".

I'm not saying that fridges are luxurious, expensive items that only rich people have.

I'm saying they are luxury items in the sense that they are not needed.
And that is just plain stupid.

Here's a thought experiment for you.

Try not to hurt yourself.

Imagine that every refrigeration unit in the world were to suddenly disappear. Lets say they were raptures.

What do you think the consequences would be.

Location hidden

#616131 Apr 13, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of night soil men?
I think it was in old London.
Each night, people would put out buckets with their day's shit and piss in it. These guys would haul it off and dump it in the river.
....and they all ended up with the Black Plague.

People still end up with the Plague in parts of Africa, even though Western countries are in there with manPower, foodstuffs, medicines and aid. Of course, you just cannot keep every arseHole out of the river with there being so many.

Go Figure.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#616132 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA !!!

Sorry, I forget the atheist rules of debate....

If I make a claim, the burden of proof is me.

But you can make a claim without any proof whatsoever.

Like you're "no you're not" example.

It's YOUR claim that I'm not awesome but still MY burden to prove it??

O_o
If you're the one that claimed you are awesome, which you have, then yes. The burden of proof is on you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#616133 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But wait! Just yesterday, RR said he volunteers, helps those who are poor, those who are in need.....the reality is that what RR really does is NOTHING and he excuses that by pretending to be Cain and saying:
Am I my brother's keeper?
RR cares about one person ONLY- that would be RR. If something is not in the best interests of RR or does not directly benefit RR, he doesn't give a rat's Aunt Fanny- no matter WHAT the issue or concern might be.
RR is totaly self-centered

and

He cannot think in complex terms, he understands only in black and white.

As to morality, RR has the morals of a christian.
Forum

Espanola, NM

#616134 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye carumba....
No. I said, "I would never say that a group of people are true Christians".
A true Christian will do as Jesus does.
Pray and talk to God. Feed his people. Cure
the sick. Teach righteousness.
Try to live without sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min scientia potentia... 30,023
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 638,048
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 28 min Johnny 4,777
Common Myths of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs 47 min tutankhamun 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 48 min ImFree2Choose 1,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min New Age Spiritual... 617,968
join adult video whatsapp group give me your nu... 57 min champ 37
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 181,951
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Not religious 43,916
More from around the web