Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual your perception and comprehension is a black and white thing! So i will try to to explain it as simple as i can for you..
The ''subject'' at hand was God, and false gods.. Belief and not believing, he said i was a fool to believe in a God, or any god for that matter.
''That self'' was the only truth we could know.
So all i was saying to him was he will have his proof that God does exist, that God is TRUTH as well..
Nothing more, no bad intent of me wanting to see him go to a lake of fire and burn for an eternity.
So yes you did twist my words and project that thats what i said..
I might believe you had you not thrown that bit about having eternity to consider every detail in there. You didn't just say he will have his proof, you said he will have an eternity to contemplate this truth. Where else would an atheist go for eternity within the confines of your dogma?

And it's funny... someone like you accusing me of dichotomous thinking.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Some humor for you :
Heard about this a few years back-
A few years ago at our Air Traffic Centre we received warning that an undisclosed number of US Air Force B2 Bombers would be crossing our FIR [Flight Information Region] at a particular time on a particular day. They would check in with us as they entered our airspace and check out again as they left. They gave us the callsign to expect, and the route was known, so it was logical to assume that they would contact us at a certain time at a certain place. The callsign and reporting points have been changed to protect the innocent. Being the then famous new 'Stealth' bombers we would know little about it but they would pay us the courtesy of letting us know they were there. Eric, a very capable controller with a keen sense of humour was on position, and heard, "UAE Area, this is USAFB2. This is a courtesy call advising that we are about to enter your airspace." Eric replied, "USAFB2, welcome to UAE Airspace, we have you on radar 200 miles out over LOTUS, hope you enjoy your visit." Without thinking the Stealth Bomber replied, "Thank you UAE, it a pleasure to be... Wait - you got us on Radar? 200 miles out? You shittin' me?" "That's affirmative USAFB2," said Eric, "I'm shittin' you. Enjoy your visit."
ROFLOL
nurface

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I might believe you had you not thrown that bit about having eternity to consider every detail in there. You didn't just say he will have his proof, you said he will have an eternity to contemplate this truth. Where else would an atheist go for eternity within the confines of your dogma?
And it's funny... someone like you accusing me of dichotomous thinking.
Again, you are projecting..You are focusing on what you only want to see, and you keep implying that my intent was for him to burn in hell as you say.. Farthest from the truth, and how do ''know'' that was or wasnt my intent you idiot??? You dont!

Yes, unfortunantly hell is the place for the unbelievers. What does that have to do with him finaly realizing and knowing that self isnt the only truth that exist??? Which AGAIN was the topic at hand!
sheeeeww man...ur killing me..

And one other thing i could care less if you believe me or not, its your arrogance that sickens me..
nurface

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"ALL Athiest and the scientology people think of themselves as a ''god''.."
Hey....I'm an atheist and I certainly don't think I'm a 'God'
My bad, i apologize..
nurface

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
"...as well as the many other things science has now confirmed with what God said thousands of years ago..."
Could you tell me how science confirmed what'God' said...and when.
Not ''confirmed'' as in heard him say it or watched him write it down kinda confirmation, just so we clear..

I had posted a link a while back and it compared scripture with what God had spoken and proclaimed thousands of years ago and now how that scientific research is discovering and has discoverd it to be true....

I dont have the link you can search back if ya want, may not interest ya though, but who knows.
my 2 cents

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I doesn't matter how we explain to this person that they are indeed a God because you can't convince an Atheist anything different..but they must believe in Satan because they do what he wants them to do and that's to disbelieve in God..but one thing puzzles me, if they believe and worship Satan then why can't they believe and Worship God instead? Atleast with God you have someone who is there for you and helps you anyway he can,and he sacrificed his son just to save our souls..but because of the non-believers Satan has them in his clutches and lies to them and makes people believe anything he say's,when in fact he can never over power God...all these Atheists don't know what they are in for when God comes back if they don't change their ways of believing because it's going to be horrible for them,and it's going to be more than they think...Anyone that doesn't confess their sins to God and ask for forgivness will be in Danger of Hell fire and that's a punishment that they will suffer forever and ever..Just because we don't see him on Earth doesn't mean he don't exist.I wish some of these Atheists would look in the King James Version of the bible and see all of the things that God said will happen and realize that some of those things have happened..That's the word of God and people need to be paying attention to what he has to say.I wish they was something I could do to change peoples beliefs,but as long as we live and breathe it'll never happen.I am a Christian and I 100% believe in God.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ''confirmed'' as in heard him say it or watched him write it down kinda confirmation, just so we clear..
I had posted a link a while back and it compared scripture with what God had spoken and proclaimed thousands of years ago and now how that scientific research is discovering and has discoverd it to be true....
I dont have the link you can search back if ya want, may not interest ya though, but who knows.
I have read the Bible a few times (front to back) and sure can't recall anything like what you say.

If you come across this again publish it here please. I check the forum everyday.

Thanks

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

my 2 cents wrote:
I doesn't matter how we explain to this person that they are indeed a God because you can't convince an Atheist anything different..but they must believe in Satan because they do what he wants them to do and that's to disbelieve in God..but one thing puzzles me, if they believe and worship Satan then why can't they believe and Worship God instead? Atleast with God you have someone who is there for you and helps you anyway he can,and he sacrificed his son just to save our souls..but because of the non-believers Satan has them in his clutches and lies to them and makes people believe anything he say's,when in fact he can never over power God...all these Atheists don't know what they are in for when God comes back if they don't change their ways of believing because it's going to be horrible for them,and it's going to be more than they think...Anyone that doesn't confess their sins to God and ask for forgivness will be in Danger of Hell fire and that's a punishment that they will suffer forever and ever..Just because we don't see him on Earth doesn't mean he don't exist.I wish some of these Atheists would look in the King James Version of the bible and see all of the things that God said will happen and realize that some of those things have happened..That's the word of God and people need to be paying attention to what he has to say.I wish they was something I could do to change peoples beliefs,but as long as we live and breathe it'll never happen.I am a Christian and I 100% believe in God.
I've never heard of even one atheist believing in Satan. That's just stupid. If you believe in Satan you would ipso facto think there was a 'God' The atheists I know are some of the nicest people around.

They pay taxes,serve their country, volunteer, marry, have children and teach them well (I have 5). We don't go around killing innocents or plot to take over the country from a black president.

We generally support women's rights and try to get rid of evil politicians who want to bring women back into the kitchen and running around barefoot and pregnant (Republicans I'm looking at you).

If we're your neighbor you probably won't even know we're atheists.

So don't kick us around. We only want to argue and debate..:-)

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

my 2 cents wrote:
By the way, I was born in Kentucky.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Prove there isn't a God. Bet you can't!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I was born in Kentucky.
And..........

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
And..........
Talkin' to the 2 Kentuckians I replied to earlier

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
Prove there isn't a God. Bet you can't!
Prove there IS a God. Bet you can't!

3700 years and no proof at all, just a bunch of punk'd myth believers.

However science is slowly chipping away at the surrounding 'accoutrements'

No 6,000 year old creation, no Adam and Eve, no Flood, no Tower of Babel, no Exodus, no Joshua conquest thing. We're getting there my friend.

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hillman007 wrote:
http://youtu.be/3yNju1_-CMk
Gosh, Mr. Hovind has been in prison for tax evasion and other evil sh!t and his old crap is still floating around turning peoples brains to mush.

The guy is not a scientists and doesn't know what he is talking about.

If you want to learn real DNA science go to college and you will then know the actual truth.

He is a con man.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>RR, that was a straight up quote, not my "research." Also, if you had followed the discussion better, you would know that I was talking about lavey satanists, the ones who don't believe in the devil as a literal being. And please do not accuse me of a superficial understanding of things when you go on to give me the most obvious wiki rundown ever. "Founded in the 1960's, I think." LOL
If you want to know anything about Laveyan Satanism, ask Satanic Witch. She will tell you everything you want to know if you ask nicely.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
dreamformer

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

prove that i'm not God and your all figments of my imagination..

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
Gotta go folks.(And Aero too!) Driving home now and I don't want OCB getting mad at me for texting and driving.
Y'all have a most wonderful evening.:)
Watch out for roadblocks.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>Not ''confirmed'' as in heard him say it or watched him write it down kinda confirmation, just so we clear..

And the things that you linked to were ridiculously vague at best and just plain stupid, desperate stretches in a truly vain attempt to make the bible appear prophetic.

It's not. Things like "there will be wars" is not exactly prophetic.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

my 2 cents wrote:
Blah, blah, blah...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 584,301 - 584,320 of716,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

381 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 529,753
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Chess 440,799
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 223,065
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min An NFL Fan 114,562
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Serah 598,716
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr Sasha 108
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 171,400
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr andet1987 93,157
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000