Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hillman007 wrote:
http://youtu.be/3yNju1_-CMk
Gosh, Mr. Hovind has been in prison for tax evasion and other evil sh!t and his old crap is still floating around turning peoples brains to mush.

The guy is not a scientists and doesn't know what he is talking about.

If you want to learn real DNA science go to college and you will then know the actual truth.

He is a con man.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>RR, that was a straight up quote, not my "research." Also, if you had followed the discussion better, you would know that I was talking about lavey satanists, the ones who don't believe in the devil as a literal being. And please do not accuse me of a superficial understanding of things when you go on to give me the most obvious wiki rundown ever. "Founded in the 1960's, I think." LOL
If you want to know anything about Laveyan Satanism, ask Satanic Witch. She will tell you everything you want to know if you ask nicely.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
dreamformer

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

prove that i'm not God and your all figments of my imagination..

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
Gotta go folks.(And Aero too!) Driving home now and I don't want OCB getting mad at me for texting and driving.
Y'all have a most wonderful evening.:)
Watch out for roadblocks.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>Not ''confirmed'' as in heard him say it or watched him write it down kinda confirmation, just so we clear..

I had posted a link a while back and it compared scripture with what God had spoken and proclaimed thousands of years ago and now how that scientific research is discovering and has discoverd it to be true....

I dont have the link you can search back if ya want, may not interest ya though, but who knows.
And the things that you linked to were ridiculously vague at best and just plain stupid, desperate stretches in a truly vain attempt to make the bible appear prophetic.

It's not. Things like "there will be wars" is not exactly prophetic.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

my 2 cents wrote:
I doesn't matter how we explain to this person that they are indeed a God because you can't convince an Atheist anything different..but they must believe in Satan because they do what he wants them to do and that's to disbelieve in God..but one thing puzzles me, if they believe and worship Satan then why can't they believe and Worship God instead? Atleast with God you have someone who is there for you and helps you anyway he can,and he sacrificed his son just to save our souls..but because of the non-believers Satan has them in his clutches and lies to them and makes people believe anything he say's,when in fact he can never over power God...all these Atheists don't know what they are in for when God comes back if they don't change their ways of believing because it's going to be horrible for them,and it's going to be more than they think...Anyone that doesn't confess their sins to God and ask for forgivness will be in Danger of Hell fire and that's a punishment that they will suffer forever and ever..Just because we don't see him on Earth doesn't mean he don't exist.I wish some of these Atheists would look in the King James Version of the bible and see all of the things that God said will happen and realize that some of those things have happened..That's the word of God and people need to be paying attention to what he has to say.I wish they was something I could do to change peoples beliefs,but as long as we live and breathe it'll never happen.I am a Christian and I 100% believe in God.
Blah, blah, blah...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I was born in Kentucky.
Congratulations on your escape.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
Prove there isn't a God. Bet you can't!
Which god?

Since: Mar 11

Kew, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not all animals have eyes.
Which animals don't have eye's?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And the things that you linked to were ridiculously vague at best and just plain stupid, desperate stretches in a truly vain attempt to make the bible appear prophetic.
It's not. Things like "there will be wars" is not exactly prophetic.
That stuff always sounds better if you dress up the language.

"Beware, O ye people!
For although the Sun shineth upon thee,
Darkness shall yet later fall..."

Yah. That's called "Sunset". Happens every bleedin' day.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

my 2 cents wrote:
I doesn't matter how we explain to this person that they are indeed a God because you can't convince an Atheist anything different..but they must believe in Satan because they do what he wants them to do and that's to disbelieve in God..but one thing puzzles me, if they believe and worship Satan then why can't they believe and Worship God instead? Atleast with God you have someone who is there for you and helps you anyway he can,and he sacrificed his son just to save our souls..but because of the non-believers Satan has them in his clutches and lies to them and makes people believe anything he say's,when in fact he can never over power God...all these Atheists don't know what they are in for when God comes back if they don't change their ways of believing because it's going to be horrible for them,and it's going to be more than they think...Anyone that doesn't confess their sins to God and ask for forgivness will be in Danger of Hell fire and that's a punishment that they will suffer forever and ever..Just because we don't see him on Earth doesn't mean he don't exist.I wish some of these Atheists would look in the King James Version of the bible and see all of the things that God said will happen and realize that some of those things have happened..That's the word of God and people need to be paying attention to what he has to say.I wish they was something I could do to change peoples beliefs,but as long as we live and breathe it'll never happen.I am a Christian and I 100% believe in God.
There is no god and there is no satan.

The god you seem to worship, however, sounds like a vindictive douchebag...
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunantly hell is the place for the unbelievers. What does that have to do with him finaly realizing and knowing that self isnt the only truth that exist???
And one other thing i could care less if you believe me or not, its your arrogance that sickens me.
You're the arrogant fundie who thinks he knows what happens after death. Can you prove any of the religious bullish@@t you just claimed?

One more thing, wacko, the word hell didn't exist when the bible was written. It is not in the bible and all you're doing is perpetuating the lies of your religion and distorting the actal meaning of Hel/hell.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>If your god was so real that he wouldn't need you to convince him. Your god would have long proven himself.
It would be a terrific time for this god to show up like people keep saying he's going to, before we humans make ourselves extinct.
We're very close to that edge. We have nukes. We are capable of extincting ourselves now.
WHERE IS THIS GOD????? SHOW ME!
As long as this god is not SEEN first, it will NEVER be believed by rational people who don't feel the need to keep staring at a blank white wall for over 2,000 years waiting for a picture to appear.
The longer we wait on god, the more we'll wipe ourselves out.
Our beliefs are taking us down a path of self-extinction, and followers of beliefs are going right along like lemmings off a cliff.
SEEING.
IS
BELIEVING...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
What is wrong with the human mind that we're so screwed up like this?
And if you say "well, god created us" you're admitting that your god is not so perfect after all and messes up, too.
Huh, the more we talk about god the more humanlike this god sounds.
God is just one of us!
Just a stranger on the bus?

Trying to make His way home?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>He isn't quantifiable by *any* science, which is why it's pointless to debate his existence.
Very open minded, freethinking and rational of you...

(note the sarcasm...)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The beliefs of the people who landed on the moon means that they grew up in a culture and time where those particular beliefs were prevalent. Had the moon landing happened 1000 years from now, you might be posting quotes about lord xenu as spoken by the astronauts.
You've become a fortune teller?

At the current rate of expansion of Christianity, it's likely that most of the world will be Christian in 1,000 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
a christian condition
Atheist training.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>But it might have, and then you might have been extolling the glory of xenu to me. Their beliefs don't mean anything except that they have strong beliefs.
Your beliefs don't mean anything except that you have strong beliefs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well. duh. lol.
You can't say that. Al argued about the astronaut's faith and you fired back with "The fact that some clearly intelligent people believe in god does not constitute proof for god. "

Duh...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My "might haves" weren't meant to imply that they didn't say it.. I guess I wasn't clear enough.. I was implying that they did say those things, but that doesn't mean god got them to the moon. There's really no debating that. Suppose one of those astronatus was muslim and he praised allah on the moon.. would that lend credence to the chance that allah is the real god?
astronatus are strange people...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••