Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#616025 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you silly lil CUNNY man, GUNS are a LUXURY. I know you will claim otherwise, but that's because you're stupid.
And if nothing else, a loaded gun being kept in your teenage son's bedroom is DEFINITELY a luxury.
Your sons don't need a loaded gun in their bedroom to survive; actually, their chances of survival would be MUCH better if there was NOT a loaded gun in their bedroom.
And while you may say that having a gun IS a necessity (even though it is NOT), having more than just ONE gun is definitely a luxury.
You are a HYPOCRITE of the highest order, RR- no small feat for someone like you- a true BOTTOM feeder who is also lower than a pregnant snakes belly.
I'm no hypocrite. Guns are a luxury, too.

And a right, not a privilege.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616026 Apr 13, 2013
Milorad Ivovic wrote:
For too long we have allowed politeness to rule the way we discuss religion and science. This post will challenge the notion that politeness has a place in discussions such as these.
We have the idea that we should respect each other's beliefs, but for that to be true, wouldn't those beliefs need to be respectable first and foremost?
I don't find anti-scientific regressive circular thinking to be at all respectable. For centuries the church has deliberately imposed doctrine which is intended to thwart science and the gathering of knowledge. It's shameful. Learning things is never bad, and an institution which rejects the progress of human understanding is your enemy, not your friend. It is in no way respectable.
So, with that I would like to suggest that religious people engaging in religious arguments are in fact STUPID. There, I said it.
If they weren't stupid they would know what "burden of proof" means and the importance of it. They would know it rests entirely on them and they wouldn't understand completely why intelligent people refuse to believe in something just because of a series of chinese whispers passed down through generations. Those are not facts and in the absence of facts, one MUST doubt.
Atheists don't need to prove god doesn't exist, because the LACK of proof it exists is MORE than enough reason not to believe in it. The same is true about Zeus or Odin, or the Easter Bunny, or my 12" penis.
If the religious people in this thread were anything but COMPLETELY STUPID, they would know what a logical fallacy really is, or a strawman argument, but they do not.
It makes it incredibly difficult to respect someone's beliefs when they go out of their way to demonstrate how illiterate and shallow they are in terms of their understanding of their OWN beliefs. How can you respect the beliefs of someone who doesn't truly understand what they believe in?
How do you respect someone who themselves is not respectable? Religious people are the greatest of all hypocrites and practically insist that anyone educated should treat them with contempt, but for some reason it has remained a societal norm to leave these beliefs largely unchallenged.
This perpetuates ignorance, encourages stupidity and leaves organisations in power whose sole purpose it is to keep the populace at a retarded level for as long as possible.
Respecting people's beliefs when those beliefs are not respectable HURTS FUTURE GENERATIONS, and I won't do it.
Thanks for reading.
Uh-huh....

So I suppose when you see an atheist claim that there is no god, you'll correct them...

Prolly not.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616027 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:

So you believe people starving in Africa should provide for themselves, and not be given aid.
Yes. I think they should be taught how to feed themselves and not be given free food.

They also need to learn to stop having babies when they know they can't feed them.
Did you know that the Bible says not to hesitate to give compassion to a stranger? Are you going to look ignorant all the more and use as an excuse that this Bible verse doesn't exist?
I'm not saying to have no compassion, that's your assertion.

But with compassion comes understanding.
(And don't use the excuse that compassion means "spiritual compassion", as it never said that in the Bible.
Yes sir.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616028 Apr 13, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't?!
I fixed it.

No they don't. They call themselves catholic.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616029 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you regard your own brother as a son a bitch? Only son a bitch is you.
Yes I do. It's ago gyre of speech, moron.

He's a pedophile piece of rotting shit that deserves no love, no compassion.

I haven't spoken to him in almost 10 years.

He can die and rot in hell for all I care.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#616030 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Keeping foods cold is a "NECESSITY"?

Then tell me how I safely eat my chickens without ever refrigerating them.....

Google is free.
You probably raise and kill them.

You're probably unaware that that can't be done in a city. And even in most suburbs.

And there isn't enough land available to designate a plot large enough to support every family on the planet.

But you got yours, so don't worry about those who don't.

They undoubtedly don't deserve it and you obviously do.

Right?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616031 Apr 13, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
And everybody knows an aspirin costs $200.
I thought they were $250...

But I get your point. The hospital conglomerates need the shit kicked outta them for robbing us.

My mother in law died in the hospital (thanks, science). When I was looking over the bill I was flabbergasted.

She was their almost 11 days. The bill was $250,000!!!

The shit thing I really remember was the cost of bedding. It was $15,000 JUST for bedding.

How the f_ck do they justify that? How is it over $1,000 a day for some crappy hospital sheets & pillows??

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616032 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"You idiot humans got yourself into this mess, you'll figure out how to get out of it."
That stems from the mindset of a true ignorant little adolescent. What an arrogant little boy you are! I'm certain God won't help you when you are raped behind bars!
I've asked you to keep your fantasies to yourself...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616033 Apr 13, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain birth defects.
The mom eating McDonald's three times a week.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616034 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
What part of "that thou hast" is confusing you?
That means to go and sell what you have. Period.
And your Jesus didn't command ME to do anything- but since he IS your Jesus, it IS you who your Jesus is commanding, you WANNABE Christian.
Wrong.

But I'll give you an unrefrigerated cookie for your effort.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616035 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do.
A Baptist may say they are Baptist and they may also say they are Christian, which of course, they are- just like Catholics.
It is YOU who doesn't like to call Catholics Christian- just a few weeks ago you moronically stated that Catholics are NOT Christians.
Of course, you retracted that when it was pointed out to you just how wrong you were about that.....like you are about pretty much everything, RR.....
Right.....

That's why their churches say "Catholic Church" on the sign....

That's why it's called the "Roman Catholic Church" and not the "Roman Christian Church"....

Have another cookie.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616036 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor do I need a fridge to survive- assuming I would never eat anything that needs to be refrigerated, which of course, would mean eliminating a LOT of foods.
But you DO need a fridge- to keep your BEER cold.
In the meantime, since you so freely admit to indulging in modern "luxuries", those items aren't necessary, right?
So....SELL them. You do not NEED them. Take that money you get for selling them and give it to the POOR- just like your Jesus TOLD you to do.
And you PIG- TWO fridges??? I'll bet both are equipped with working ice makers and water dispensers on the doors....not me, pal.
I never hooked up the stupid ice maker and I would never buy a fridge that dispenses water.
But it is YOU who is a spoiled BRAT with an INCREDIBLE sense of entitlement that goes far beyond that of what YOU refer to as "modern" luxuries.
Derp

I don't NEED fridges, not if us do.

I love having fridges, like all of us do.

But they are not needed.

I life having my beer cold, but it's not needed, it's a luxury.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616037 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"might die in my sleep"....
Your parents are retarded.
In the same way your father was retarded for beating you and telling you real men don't cry, and taunting you?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616038 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, you lie all the time.
About the post to which you are referring:
You said:
"I DO give to the needy.
I DO volunteer my free time to help the poor.
I DO pay for other people's needs.
I DO sacrifice some of what I have to help strangers.
I DO all that already.
Jesus would be proud of me."
So actually, I was wrong- you did NOT lie FIVE times- you lied SIX times.
I have no doubt your Jesus would think that you SUCK. Not only for NOT doing all you say above, but for LYING and saying you do that which you do NOT.
I didn't lie once.

What are you talking about?

Oh ya, gee I forgot. You're clairvoyant and know everything about me, like both of my fridges having water and ice in the doors.....

(which you were dead wrong about, as usual)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616039 Apr 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR has really painted himself into yet ANOTHER corner with his moronic remarks about refrigeration.
Also, as we know, he is hardly a student of history, so he is totally clueless about WHY refrigeration was even invented nor does he have a clue as to how many people became seriously ill and in some cases even died from eating food that was not fit to eat because it was left out for days and days at a time.
But I must disagree with your last part- yes.....RR really CAN be this stupid.
And the more he denies that refrigeration IS a necessity, he just makes himself look more of a stupid fool than we already know him to be.
Why was it invented?!

You're a buffoon.

It was invented to make our lives better and easier.

Just like TV, radio, A/C, etc.

But none of it is needed, it is wanted, desired....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#616040 Apr 13, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Unplug yours for a month and get back to me.
Been there, done that.

I lived in a converted school budgie two years. We had no fridge and no plumbing.

Ever shit in a hole?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616041 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I think they should be taught how to feed themselves and not be given free food.
They also need to learn to stop having babies when they know they can't feed them.
<quoted text>
I'm not saying to have no compassion, that's your assertion.
But with compassion comes understanding.
<quoted text>
Yes sir.
You are completely ignorant! How can you be as old are you claim? I know 47 isn't old, but by now you should know that it is because food and water is rife in those countries. How can they be taught to look for food? It's an impossibility for them to be able to do it in such conditions. Rain is rare in those countries.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616042 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. It's ago gyre of speech, moron.
He's a pedophile piece of rotting shit that deserves no love, no compassion.
I haven't spoken to him in almost 10 years.
He can die and rot in hell for all I care.
And yet you are a complete fascist with your own children. How was he a paedophile? I think you are just jelious that your brother is far more successful than you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#616044 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that.
I lived in a converted school budgie two years. We had no fridge and no plumbing.
Ever shit in a hole?
It is because your dad had a celler. Clearly he never told you about having a celler to preserve food and goods. And I'm sure you never knew about a celler preserving food either. But just by looking back, you should have been able to figure out that it was the celler that kept the food preserved.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#616045 Apr 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-huh....

So I suppose when you see an atheist claim that there is no god, you'll correct them...

Prolly not.
Why would he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 51,697
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 693,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 47 min bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,469
More from around the web