Prove there's a god.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#615780 Apr 12, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer is more proof of god.
So are tornados, especially when God wipes out small towns that make him angry.
"God" isn't angry - "He" just doesn't like double-wides!

;o)

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#615781 Apr 12, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Ky if i may ask?
Ashland

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#615782 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it was. Everyone involved, probably, had faith that we could do it.
Ok, dipshit.

It wasn't RELIGIOUS faith that did it.

Evolution is true.....

#615783 Apr 12, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrote;
just a bunch of punk'd myth believers.
________
Hey, im a believer and im not a punk..

Hmmmm.
The meaning with the spelling "punk'd" is that you were the victim of a prank i.e. you were fooled.

:-)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615784 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, gee.... What atheist beliefs......?

How about the atheist belief that deities don't exist, for starters...
Ok.

Name another.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615785 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well, at least I'm instilling a little doubt in you.

That's good.
No you're not.

You're just making yourself look foolish and dishonest.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615786 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Everything you mentioned is a luxury, not a necessity.

You'd have an impossible time being a rancher...
Hey, let's get real.

A house is a luxury.

Clothes are a luxury.

Any food beyond bare subsistence is a luxury.

Right?

Heck, let's go right back to being cavemen.

Right?

Evolution is true.....

#615787 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never heard of the atheist Church of Satan?
Ever?!
I know of this, but if you believe in Satan it means you are buying into the Christian myth. God, Jesus, and Satan are from the same mythology, they go together.

If you acknowledge Satan then ipso facto you acknowledge God, Jesus and all the other baggage of Christianity.

Evolution is true.....

#615788 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has done what??
Proven the things listed above....wrong, not true, fictional, mythical.

Evolution is true.....

#615789 Apr 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your escape.
Thanks..:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615790 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your Jesus would NEVER drive- not even in today's day and age.
Cars are a LUXURY item. Sell yours. Or donate them. If you sell them, give the proceeds to those who don't have the "luxury" of having at least one meal every single day.
Those people could be found right here in the good ol' US of A, but of course, you will attribute that to them being too lazy to get a job.
So you could send the money to any number of impoverished countries in the world where such abject poverty has NOTHING to do with being lazy or working or not, but where such abject poverty is a fact of life from cradle to grave.
Show your god- who you DARE to claim is EVERYONE'S god- just what a good and obedient Christian you truly are.
HAHAHAHA!
Nah. I don't yearn for that Nanny state like you do. People deserve what they earn, nobody "deserves" to drive a car, that is a privilege not a right. And it's not my responsibility to feed everybody who's hungry in the world. Everybody needs be responsible for their own well-being and for their iwn damn meals.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615791 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And everything I mentioned YOU own. Sell it. Obey your Jesus and do away with your unneeded worldly possessions.

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

I guess no pearly gates for you, RR......
RR is not a true Christian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615792 Apr 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Responses like this shows everybody how irresponsible you are. You can't face up to anything.
With you Lunger, it really wouldn't matter if I posted an honest response or a bullsh*t response like the one I did.

I think everybody here would agree with that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615793 Apr 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that probably turns you on. You are obviously gay, anyway, so how couldn't it?
Maybe, pretty boy. Why don't you come over here and lick my balls so we can find out.
nurface

Somerset, KY

#615796 Apr 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to KNOW.
I see no evidence.
So are you an Atheist or not? Has science played any role in your life as to why you believe the way you do?
I see the people who claim to know behaving badly and foolishly in spite of their claims to have this connection to the almighty.
So is this part of the reason for you to say there isnt a God? Based on peoples actions who claim Christianity...
Religion provides no satisfactory answers and believing in god produces exactly the same results as not believing in god.
I think many use ''religion'' as an excuse to deny the reality of God being a just and merciful entity. I could be wrong,but from what i have seen from atheist its all about religion, they never get the concept that every body who claims to be a ''Christian'' isnt one. Its not what you say that defines a person, but its what they do.
I cannot fathom a superior being that would torture its creations for the simple fault of not worshipping it.
I would imagine a superior being having respect for a critical mind, not contempt.
"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, """"I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked;""" " but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" -- Ezekiel 33:11

Through your eyes and by your choice Aero, you dont see what God gave and what His Son done for you and i, so that we wouldnt have to be seperated. He doesnt want any to suffer, he is not willing that any should persih as it says in his word. Man kind has always had an issue with Gods ''standards'' and many back then disagreed with it and rejected it just like now..
With all of the religions claiming to be the "one true religion", there becomes only two possibilities.
Either one, and only one, of them is actually true.
Or they are all false.
I find the latter much more likely.
Romans 1:19
19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.

*after they have put there trust and Faith in him*..

I agree, but have you honestly sought God or any ''religion'' for that matter to see for yourself?
I'm also free to learn my life lessons from my own actual experiences rather than having somebody telling me how to model my life based on some ancient text.
Yes you are.... Who is telling you how to live your life?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615797 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....not "my" blog and just google it for yourself:
Is Christianity on the decline? Use your own preference as to whether or not you want to ask just in the USA or worldwide.
Your religion is DYING, man....DEAL with it.
Dying? LMAO! No it isn't. It's rising, it's gaining a new momentum that's its never had before.

Lookie here, the world population growth rate is 1.2%.

www.google.com/publicdata

Lookie here, the Christian growth rate is 1.36%

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_popu...

And take a look at the "absolute growth rate". The estimates show that Christianity will continue to rise (based on the way it's been rising)...

Thowi...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615798 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- and confuse a PISSANT like YOU with a REAL MAN???
Not likely, you weak, little sorry excuse for a man.
MY man doesn't answer to me and guess what! I don't answer to him either.
No need when there is mutual respect and honesty.
I'd say YOU are confusing me with your WIFE, but you've already clued us in as to what a mealy mouthed wispy little nothing she is.
Yes, I'm sure with that sweet demeanor of yours, your husband is a happy camper.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615799 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you lie (for your Jesus- as ALWAYS??)
Religion takes a back seat in Western Europe
DUBLIN, Ireland — "I don't go to church, and I don't know one person who does," says Brian Kenny, 39, who is studying psychotherapy and counseling at Dublin Business School. "Fifteen years ago, I didn't know one person who didn't.
Church attendance in Ireland, though still among the highest in Western Europe, has fallen from about 85% to 60% from 1975 to 2004, according to the Dublin Archdiocese.
Ireland is not an exception. Every major religion except Islam is declining in Western Europe, according to the Center for the Study on Global Christianity at the Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, Mass. The drop is most evident in France, Sweden and the Netherlands, where church attendance is less than 10% in some areas."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...
"Why Christianity is on the decline in America
"In this latest LA Times article however, Gregory Paul does tackle the how and why of Christianity's decline in America.
The nonreligious are the fastest growing group in America, he says; non-believers having tripled as a percentage of the population since the 1960s. He agrees with Robert D. Putman and David E. Campbell, authors of "American Grace," that it is the younger generations that are leaving religion the fastest but doesn't agree with their assessment that aversion to the religious right is the primary secularizing force."
http://www.examiner.com/article/why-christian...
Now- in typical RR moronic fashion, DO be sure to attack the messenger (the sources I provided) rather than heed- or even READ- the actual messages.
Oh shit, I forgot...

"The world" consists of Ireland and America...

My bad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615800 Apr 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Just after you insisted that incarcerated christians aren't true christians.
I didn't say that, skippy.

I said that most of them are liars and manipulators that fool gullible people like you freethinkers...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615802 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
Uh....a fridge is a necessity because I eat food that MUST be kept refrigerated or else it will go bad and could make me sick, you MORON.
Of course, I guess I could just pack it in ice, but I'm sure you consider ice to be a luxury too.
You spoiled little bitch....

Here's a hint: You can eat food that doesn't need to be kept cold. A fridge is not a necessity - except to spoiled little Nanny State hoes like you that think you deserve everything.

You think health insurance is a friggin right, I'll bet you think driving is a right, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,156
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 39 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web