RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615740 Apr 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What atheist beliefs?
I tend to instill humanist beliefs in my kids.
I think I've done well in that respect.
Oh, gee.... What atheist beliefs......?

How about the atheist belief that deities don't exist, for starters...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615741 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad's testes.
Saying that probably turns you on. You are obviously gay, anyway, so how couldn't it?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615742 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, I think most of them do NOT know it's a delusion.
We have RR, for one- right here- repeatedly stating that he KNOWS there is a god and not only that, that the god he KNOWS exists is EVERYONE'S god!
Now that may speak of RR being delusional, but in his DELUSIONAL mind, what he claims to "know" is a fact and not at all a delusion.
Nope- they give away NOTHING and actually amass more and more.
Right you are- if I had proof of the existence of a god and the bible god that RR claims to KNOW exists, I sure would give every single thing I have away to those less fortunate than I am- lock, stock and barrel- assuming I adhered to the DICTATES of the bible, that is.
Well, while there aren't too many Christian eunuchs these days in the LITERAL sense, there sure are a LOT of them in a figurative sense given just how impotent they are in trying to get the entire world to not only believe there IS a god, but specifically "their" god of the bible.
And those like RR are indeed ball-less wonders!
You're confusing me with your husband.

His balls are locked up tight in your purse...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615743 Apr 12, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
Hello delusional ones -- regarding the "power of prayer"....
What would happen if we get down on our knees and pray to God in this way:
"Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight. We pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."
We pray sincerely, knowing that when God answers this completely heartfelt, unselfish, non-materialistic prayer, it will glorify God and help millions of people in remarkable ways.
Will anything happen?
Of course not. It's a delusion.
You ignore God, so He will ignore you.

It's that simple.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615744 Apr 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can live with all the above. Why can't you? Why do you need more?
I'm glad that you can live with it and I'm not asking you to change your outlook on it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615745 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a big deflection. We know your wife rapes you even if you didn't allow it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615746 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
How is that possible? Are you saying that more people believe in Christianity than there are people?
In the meantime:
http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2012/...
No. That there are more people converting to Christianity per day than are being born per day.

I will rightly ignore your little blog.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#615747 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope- and confuse a PISSANT like YOU with a REAL MAN???

Not likely, you weak, little sorry excuse for a man.

MY man doesn't answer to me and guess what! I don't answer to him either.

No need when there is mutual respect and honesty.

I'd say YOU are confusing me with your WIFE, but you've already clued us in as to what a mealy mouthed wispy little nothing she is.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615748 Apr 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most likely outcome.
But nobody KNOWS.
That's right, RR.
Nobody.
Well, at least I'm instilling a little doubt in you.

That's good.
youtube

AOL

#615749 Apr 12, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#615750 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignore God, so He will ignore you.
It's that simple.
Very mature god you have there, RR. Very so above the mere mortals you believe are your god's creation.

Your god sounds like a stupid little BRAT; no big surprise there, since it is YOU who thinks you are speaking for your god.

You're not. You don't. Even IF your god actually does exist.

But as always, no proof of that- although your arrogance leads you to believe that YOU telling everyone you KNOW there is a god should be all the proof that's needed.

You're SUCH an AHOLE that it really is funny!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615751 Apr 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>See.. detect.. semantics at this point. If he's inside of space then shouldn't we have found some sort of evidence of him by now? Or does he intentionally hide all traces to mess with us?
No, Timmy. Detect doesn't mean "see with your eyes"...

What sort of evidence would you expect to find? What makes you so arrogant to presume that humans have reached such a height in technology that we MUST be able to detect God by now...?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#615752 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That there are more people converting to Christianity per day than are being born per day.
Sigh....not "my" blog and just google it for yourself:

Is Christianity on the decline? Use your own preference as to whether or not you want to ask just in the USA or worldwide.

Your religion is DYING, man....DEAL with it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615753 Apr 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe at one time.
Not any more.
Why is a fridge a necessity?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615754 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful! Then DONATE yours to someone who does NOT consider it a luxury- maybe they need a cooling appliance for baby formula or any other item that MUST be kept refrigerated or cold......
Speaking of luxuries, what the HELL are YOU of ALL people doing with a CELL phone??
Talk about what really IS still a luxury!
Give that phone to someone who is in an abusive relationship and has no means of communication with the outside world or to get help.
RR, you're so full of SH*T you stink to the high heaven you believe in.
What a CROCK.
No. I deserve the luxury of having a fridge. I earn it. If the less fortunate want a fridge, I expect them to get of their asses and make it happen.

Yes, my iPhone is very much a luxury, though you'd probably consider it a necessity.

Give my phone to....what? "No means of communication"? Are they mute?

You know, harassing me isn't demonstrating why you consider a fridge a necessity and not a luxury...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615755 Apr 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So you also consider eating food that is perishable and must be kept cold to be a luxury- interesting.....
Does that include the numerous 6 packs of beer you guzzle every week?
Or do you like your Budweiser (read: piss water) to be just as warm as actual piss is??
You have SO stepped outside the bounds of honesty that it isn't even funny.
If you consider a refrigerator to be a luxury, then it stands to reason you consider the following items to be luxuries as well:
Washing machines-(do you have your wife go down to the river and beat your clothes on a rock?)
Televisions- yep- they definitely ARE luxuries- especially the big wide screen ones.
Computers- you shouldn't even be using one- doesn't matter if it's yours or your employer's.
Regular landline telephones- if you still have it, disconnect it while also giving your CELL phone away.
Any sort of music device- be it a radio, record player or CD player- you have no business owning such luxuries when you could have given the money you spent on those luxuries to the poor.
Oven- don't need that either- you can cook on an open flame outdoors.
Dishwasher- DEFINITELY not needed- sell yours and give the money to those who truly need it.
Take ALL of your many gizmos and gadgets and sell those and give that money away too.
Also, all of your clothes except for maybe 2 pairs of each item- including your man panties.
As a matter of fact, going by your logic, ELECTRICITY is a "luxury" so have yours disconnected and then give the money you would have spent on it to those who really need it.
Cars? You've mentioned you drive a truck- I am assuming your wife also has a vehicle- those can be directly donated to any number of charities which accept cars and then you and your wife can get bicycles.
But gee....I guess bicycles are a luxury in that bizarre world you live in so forget that- walk instead.
You'll build up all the callouses you both need on your feet to walk barefoot in no time, because don't forget....
I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
Yup. Everything you mentioned is a luxury, not a necessity.

You'd have an impossible time being a rancher...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#615756 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie (for your Jesus- as ALWAYS??)

Religion takes a back seat in Western Europe

DUBLIN, Ireland — "I don't go to church, and I don't know one person who does," says Brian Kenny, 39, who is studying psychotherapy and counseling at Dublin Business School. "Fifteen years ago, I didn't know one person who didn't.

Church attendance in Ireland, though still among the highest in Western Europe, has fallen from about 85% to 60% from 1975 to 2004, according to the Dublin Archdiocese.

Ireland is not an exception. Every major religion except Islam is declining in Western Europe, according to the Center for the Study on Global Christianity at the Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, Mass. The drop is most evident in France, Sweden and the Netherlands, where church attendance is less than 10% in some areas."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...

"Why Christianity is on the decline in America

"In this latest LA Times article however, Gregory Paul does tackle the how and why of Christianity's decline in America.

The nonreligious are the fastest growing group in America, he says; non-believers having tripled as a percentage of the population since the 1960s. He agrees with Robert D. Putman and David E. Campbell, authors of "American Grace," that it is the younger generations that are leaving religion the fastest but doesn't agree with their assessment that aversion to the religious right is the primary secularizing force."

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-christian...

Now- in typical RR moronic fashion, DO be sure to attack the messenger (the sources I provided) rather than heed- or even READ- the actual messages.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615757 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least I'm instilling a little doubt in you.
That's good.
In the same way you still believe what you believe in despite the fact that you are losing confidence in your beliefs? You obviously are very insecure.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#615758 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am???
O_o
Here, Timmy, just for you I'll post it one more time.
"I would never say that a group of people are true Christians"
Just after you insisted that incarcerated christians aren't true christians.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#615759 Apr 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I deserve the luxury of having a fridge. I earn it. If the less fortunate want a fridge, I expect them to get of their asses and make it happen.
Yes, my iPhone is very much a luxury, though you'd probably consider it a necessity.
Give my phone to....what? "No means of communication"? Are they mute?
You know, harassing me isn't demonstrating why you consider a fridge a necessity and not a luxury...
Tell that to your Jesus.

Your Jesus doesn't give a rat's Aunt Fanny as to why YOU think people are poor.

No- I do NOT consider cell phones to be necessities- your ASSumptions make you look like even more of the BIG ass we already know you are.

Umm....women in abusive relationships who are not allowed to talk on the phone or even leave their homes in some cases- they sure could use a cell phone to get HELP, you ignorant slob.

Uh....a fridge is a necessity because I eat food that MUST be kept refrigerated or else it will go bad and could make me sick, you MORON.

Of course, I guess I could just pack it in ice, but I'm sure you consider ice to be a luxury too.

You're an idiot, RR- if for no other reason than that you're an idiot to say I am harassing you.

It's not harassment that you're on the hot seat and all the more when it is your own moronic comments which PUT you there.

Stuff it, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Hopi 447,278
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min ROG 71,169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Big Al 699,310
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Big Al 37
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 3 hr Ricky F 1,837
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 8 hr lookforlove23 4
Simpson made morgue's embalmer's job......"easy" 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1