Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#614977 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my shock face when I read that post of hers.
o_o
You are just a little kid, what matters you is not of much interest to others on here, little boy.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#614978 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I will admit, the Jesus on the Goldfish thing was a bit nuts.

A bit?

Yathink?

What do you think of this one?

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/jesus_chri...

I mean, this is one of the most convincing images I've ever seen.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#614979 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A GENTILE is someone who isn't a Jew, idiot! A GENTLE was someone who doesn't have Jewish blood(I never have heard of it described as Israelite Blood, only Jewish blood, HAHAHA YOU LOSE SATANIC ONE).
You for some reason want to classify as Jewish, as you like belonging to that group.
If you don't belong to the Jewish religion(You think a Jew is that), and since you don't belong to the Israel country(A Jew ACTUALLYYYYY is THAAAARRRRRTTTTTTTTT), then you obviously aren't really a jew.
LOL! I KNOW what a GENTILE is, you MORON.

No-what is obvious is that your ignorance about Jews and Judaism is as far-reaching as is your ignorance about everything else you utter out of that gaping maw of yours.

STFU.

You know NOT of what you speak- not about Jews, Judaism or anything else for that matter.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#614980 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean poo-head as an insult, but a joke.
LOL!!! No worries- I really didn't take it as an insult- just thought it was a bit juvenile, but then again, nothing wrong with acting like a big kid from time to time....

:-)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#614981 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Winter makes for good cuddle-time.
HA- as if YOU would know, which you wouldn't.

Cuddling up to a BARRACUDA would be a more pleasurable experience for someone rather than cuddling up to you, you silly CUNNY.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#614982 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean poo-head as an insult, but a joke.
What was the point of the Joke, calling her a poo head? You mean refering to her as trash was a joke?

You said that last time.

If you learnt someone might mistake it for an insult, you would know better not to do it again, but you didn't. You are really a liar. It was simply meant as a hidden insult, punk kid!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614983 Apr 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not Greek mythology that occupies your time is it?
I think we both know what he would do with all his spare time if only Nintendo would create a hands-free video game controller.:-/

I know, I know....like he could concentrate on doing both at the same time. I suspect he'd implode his brain TRYING TO, though.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614984 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That would depend on a person's level of understand of rationality & opinion now wouldn't it?

Some things you call rational, I call crazy.

And vice versa.
Some things go way beyond opinion, yet you deny them for the sole purpose of maintaining your religious beliefs.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#614985 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Aw c'mon, you know OCB is dumb as dirt.
What is known here, Nano, is that you are as ugly as SIN and that you are sinfully ugly- from the inside out, that is....what you look like physically doesn't matter in the least- you are a very, very, very ugly person and that ugliness of yours comes through loud and clear in every single post of yours....too bad YOU are so dumb that you don't know enough to hide your hideousness.

Go back under the rock you call home, you slimy, silly little CUNNY.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614986 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are many current day Jews who call themselves atheist. Being born a genetic Jew doesn't guarantee that one will grow up to believe in the god of Abraham.
There are religious Jews who are atheist, too.

Up to 50% of religious Jews are atheist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#614987 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a little kid, what matters you is not of much interest to others on here, little boy.
Have you EVER once in your life constructed a proper and coherent sentence?

Are you drunk all the time?

What the HELL is: "what matters you is not of much interest"??

You speak and write like a little kid who should be ashamed of themselves.

Not to mention what makes you think you speak for ANYONE here that you are in ANY position to determine that what matters *to* RR is not of much interest to others on here?

Take your lousy sentence structure along with your arrogance and shove them both up that ARSE of yours- even though your HEAD is obviously already up your ARSE, given what a PINhead you are, I'm sure there's still room for your lousy sentence structure and your totally misplaced and unfounded arrogance.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#614988 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. The fact that courts accept it does not make it any better. And eyewitness testimony becomes even more suspect when it is part of a narrative that depends on said testimony.
I don't have "evidence of other beings." You're being obtuse. Share this evidence, or admit that you don't have it. And wtf are you talking about roswell for? What in the world does that have to do with anything?
Yet people have gone to prison on my word.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#614989 Apr 10, 2013
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo wrote:
See what well know atheist Sam Harris has to say about Buddhism.
http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/
Sam Harris is crazy.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614990 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You "should" be an expert on gayness by now.
Ho nano.

Thank you for your thoughtful and valuable input.

Have a nice day.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#614991 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't live in ancient greece. Christianity is the dominant religion in our culture.
So that's why you hate it the most?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#614992 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I KNOW what a GENTILE is, you MORON.
No-what is obvious is that your ignorance about Jews and Judaism is as far-reaching as is your ignorance about everything else you utter out of that gaping maw of yours.
STFU.
You know NOT of what you speak- not about Jews, Judaism or anything else for that matter.
What is a Jew then, fool!?

What is an Israelite, then, fool?

What is a Gentile, then, fool?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614993 Apr 10, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't refute, then just babble.
After all, how else does one defend a delusion?
EXACTLY!!!

now - what do delusion do you believe about the origin of the universe and of the species?

and don't go giving me some blabber about 'billions of years' non-sense that you couldn't prove in....well....billions of years!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614994 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I could say the same thing about zeus. Truly, he has touched me with his divine thunderbolt, and you would feel it to, if only you would go dancing naked in the rain. And you can't prove me wrong until you have danced naked in every thunderstorm that has ever occurred in the history of time.
I've felt lightning once.

I was standing on my front steps having a smoke during a thunderstorm. A bolt hit about 100 yards away and I felt the shock up to my knees.

Praise Zeus!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#614995 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yet people have gone to prison on my word.
You're such a lying sack of SH*T, you silly CUNNY.

At any rate, if stupidity and just downright nastiness were punishable crimes in a court of law, you would need to turn yourself in and then be sent to prison on your word.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614996 Apr 10, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
...aaaaand here's why people make fun of you.
who and where are the people making fun & why should i care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Student 39,671
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Black Thunder 42 607,249
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 267,530
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 32 min Tony17 5,430
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 48 min Blond blue 225
Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 1 hr swedenforever 63
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,284
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 568,404
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr Make World peace ... 607
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
More from around the web