“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#615059 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! bentley even seems rather mild by today's standards. matter of fact, i think my niece named her poor kid bentley!
I read somewhere that the most popular names these days for babies tend to be based on who the most popular soap stars screen names are, since so many moms-to-be are at home watching daytime tv garbage. Hopefully they have enough sense to let the name Ellen fall into obscurity. ;)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#615060 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot! You don't even know what a Ford Galaxy is! It is a car you dimwit! We know you will deny it and your response will simply be something like, "I knew it was a car, poophead!". OH WHINE WHINE WHINE!
Thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite stupid movies.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_o... ;

Wayne Newton slayed me!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#615061 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have no problem that YOU can't find evidence of God.
God is evident in my behaviour.

What did i say, jesusshit?
You just said jesusshit?!

You're going to hell for sure now.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615062 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The only fool here is YOU.
You ask questions to which YOU could easily find the answers to for YOURSELF.
I am NOT doing such simple research FOR you.
Instead of asking ME those questions, GOOGLE those questions.
In other words, seek and ye shall find.
Not only am I not inclined to do research for you, that you call me a fool not once, not twice but THREE times- well....if I did research FOR you, that WOULD make me a fool.
GFY and DIF.
There's that Jewist love....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615063 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, silly little cunny, not at all.
Google it for yourself. PLENTY of the predictions of Nostradamus, have, in FACT, come true.
More Jewist love?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615064 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are, but not for ANY reason is texting while driving a good idea and that includes texting while behind the wheel of ANY vehicle and even if that vehicle is stuck in traffic or stopped at a light.
I mean....certain things should just NEVER be done for ANY reason.
There is simply no justifiable excuse to take one's hands off the wheel in order to text.....there are people out there who will use their KNEES to steer their cars while texting.
It's lunacy.
I'm glad there is a major "don't text and drive" campaign; I just wish it was even MORE major or more widespread and even though most states don't have laws against talking on the phone while driving- though a few do- I know it's illegal in NY and Ohio- it should be VERY easy to pass a law which totally outlaws texting when behind the wheel of ANY moving vehicle in ALL states- including BICYCLES- I have actually seen bike riders texting while riding as well and even when riding along with traffic!
I agree with ya on that one. I keep my phone in my pocket while driving and I refuse to use any hands free stuff so I can talk while driving. Whatever the call is, it can wait.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615065 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Eh, RR- don't sweat it.
On the topic of Jews and Judaism and Israel, Lunger is even MORE clueless than he/she/it is on all the other topics Lunger keeps proving they know nothing about.
And he STILL won't be my boyfriend.

Damn it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615066 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say I hate christianity? I dislike how some of it's adherents insist on stymieing scientific progress, how some insist on halting social progress based on repugnant morals, and how many actively try to maintain the cultural dominance that christianity has at the moment - but other than that, it doesn't bother me. When my money says "in god we trust" we have a problem. It is not a problem fueled by emotion, however.
aaaahhhhhh.....

Thank you, timn.

"some of it's adherents"

I get all pissy when atheists portray all Christians as the same

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615067 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to hint at me are you, you little ignorant worm? Stop trying to make yourself feel more clever by saying something you think will go over others heads, just accept yourself for the useless little bitch you are!
You own a Dodge?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615068 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
People who text while driving, you idiot!
I didn't say any person was crazy, I said the ACT of texting while driving is crazy.

But since you're a teenager, you'll defend it to your last.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615069 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Truly, you are my brother in zeus. He only reveals himself to those that are ready to see him though, everyone, so don't feel bad if zeus hasn't shocked you with his glory.
Google "man struck by lightning three times".

I can't paste the link because I'm on my phone.

He was truly blessed by Zeus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615070 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot! You don't even know what a Ford Galaxy is! It is a car you dimwit! We know you will deny it and your response will simply be something like, "I knew it was a car, poophead!". OH WHINE WHINE WHINE!
The Ford Galaxy is where Lonestar was born...

See "Spaceballs"......

Never mind. That movie was 20 years before your time.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615071 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing the issue. To believe in something rationally, you need to have a reason to do so first. Also, I don't make a distinction between "accepting something as true" and "believing it." They are one and the same. And before I get to the "accepting something as true" stage, I need evidence to support it. You don't. You believe something is true, therefore you believe something is true.
Don't you tell me what I do or don't need to believe something.

I almost became an atheist. Almost.

When God came to me, I had my evidence. He's real.

Don't presume to know me.

Please.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#615072 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then they are not true atheists and are obviously confused.
Indeed, these people are called atheists, by theists, predominately christian theists. Most of those who "openly" do not accept beliefs in deities, are "Rational Skeptics". They are often termed "Atheist" by ignorant christians.

RR provides an inaccurate (incomplete) definition of "atheist" as a "bone of contention", he hopes to anger his "opponents".

(lack of)belief comes in two "degrees" : Gnostic and Agnostic.

I have seen people who claim Gnostic Theism
but, never
People who claim Gnostic Atheism

As you have observed, there are no "true" Gnostic Atheists.

RR is simply willfully ignorant and dishonest as usual.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615073 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring humour. You see, children can see things that adults miss because kids see thing on basic terms that adults don't see, and adults take some things subconciously for granted that kids don't, and therefore kids, who are new to everything, like to examine every little detail in sentences. JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR SILLY JOKE! KIDDDOOOO!!!!!
It's a Dodge Dart, huh?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615074 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And he was probably a lot nicer and better looking than you too.

But in the same vein of your moronic and sophomoric post:

I had a pet rock that was smarter (and nicer!) than you and it was dumb even for a rock.
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/jesus_chri...

Not sure if that's nano or her dog.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615075 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And he STILL won't be my boyfriend.
Damn it.
Stop pretending you know what love means, stop pretending you love your God. You can't love him, since you don't know him. And you can stop pretending you like him, as you yourself said you didn't even think he has a personality, or attitude.

Now, you can stop pretending you know what love means, the only emotions you have been around and felt enough were feelings of shame after you posted on topix, and went to bed feeling butt hurt and shamed.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615076 Apr 10, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>On top of you being proven a decietful liar, i would add that you are so narrow minded that if a mosquito landed on your nose and done a mule kick, it would put out both of your eyes.

The comparison and depth of your brain, is akin to a mud puddle.

You remain willfully ignorant.
Thank you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615077 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem! I thought the bible said not to succumb to "works of the flesh", i.e. "to deaden the members" not inflame them? lol
You naughty little fornicator you.
you know that i just like to stir up our self-righteous and accusatory friends; i.e., give the haters something to hate, right?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#615078 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
aaaahhhhhh.....
Thank you, timn.
"some of it's adherents"
I get all pissy when atheists portray all Christians as the same
Obviously no group of people is completely homogeneous. But if there was one group I'd be tempted to generalize, it would be US christians. But I restrain myself, because I'm a great person. Your gratitude is accepted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 7 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 7
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 1 hr worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 1 hr Titania 7
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr botam 41
Do you know buistore,a reliable store? 1 hr Ritazhu 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 585,787
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web