Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615042 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did I say was crazy?
People who text while driving, you idiot!
nurface

London, KY

#615043 Apr 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?!
It took god to tell people that shit stinks?!
Wow.
On top of you being proven a decietful liar, i would add that you are so narrow minded that if a mosquito landed on your nose and done a mule kick, it would put out both of your eyes.

The comparison and depth of your brain, is akin to a mud puddle.

You remain willfully ignorant.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615044 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The only fool here is YOU.
You ask questions to which YOU could easily find the answers to for YOURSELF.
I am NOT doing such simple research FOR you.
Instead of asking ME those questions, GOOGLE those questions.
In other words, seek and ye shall find.
Not only am I not inclined to do research for you, that you call me a fool not once, not twice but THREE times- well....if I did research FOR you, that WOULD make me a fool.
GFY and DIF.
I ALREADY did... HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahaswpogtrk;lllA Z\
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#615045 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you are welcome to return to your shyt stained sheets, perv.
You must be talking about your dead man-god who crapped himself when he died.... If he even existed.

Go back to worshipping a fecal covered man.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615046 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere in the Ford Galaxy.
You are such an idiot! You don't even know what a Ford Galaxy is! It is a car you dimwit! We know you will deny it and your response will simply be something like, "I knew it was a car, poophead!". OH WHINE WHINE WHINE!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#615047 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it?
Let's say I told you I'm 10 years old.
You would have to accept that as true in order to believe it, yes?
You're confusing the issue. To believe in something rationally, you need to have a reason to do so first. Also, I don't make a distinction between "accepting something as true" and "believing it." They are one and the same. And before I get to the "accepting something as true" stage, I need evidence to support it. You don't. You believe something is true, therefore you believe something is true.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615048 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I convert to a Jew and get cut, is that jewish blood?
Even though I'm American.....
Boring humour. You see, children can see things that adults miss because kids see thing on basic terms that adults don't see, and adults take some things subconciously for granted that kids don't, and therefore kids, who are new to everything, like to examine every little detail in sentences. JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR SILLY JOKE! KIDDDOOOO!!!!!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#615049 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And he was probably a lot nicer and better looking than you too.
But in the same vein of your moronic and sophomoric post:
I had a pet rock that was smarter (and nicer!) than you and it was dumb even for a rock.
I bet you think the rock is actually alive! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!! ALL BRING RESPECT TO ROCKS!!!!

Location hidden

#615050 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of you not having studied the bible, as you claimed.
"I've studied the bible as much as a non christian could be reasonably expected to do"
Evidence.
Thanks, you just provided it.
What are you talking about. Am I supposed to pore over your holy book just because it's the one you see as divinely inspired? Have you pored over the koran? The upinishads? Etc? I spent my formative years as a christian, sunday school, bible camp, all that nonsense - I am well versed in your brand of mythology. The message being sold by most churches and christians themselves is that if you want to go to heaven, you must believe in god. The other stuff is nice too, but no one really follows it. Or have you sold all your possessions to live the life of an ascetic?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#615051 Apr 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've felt lightning once.
I was standing on my front steps having a smoke during a thunderstorm. A bolt hit about 100 yards away and I felt the shock up to my knees.
Praise Zeus!!!
Or you can thank Thor.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#615052 Apr 10, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
Want to be saved? Be poor, not rich....

(Yet how many really believe this stuff enough to be poor?)

He shall ... save the souls of the needy.-- Psalm 72:13

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.--Matthew 5:3

Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.... But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.-- Luke 6:20

Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.-- Matthew 19:23-24

Ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.-- James 5:1

B-A-L-O-N-E-Y.

I'll wager that no one here gives away enough to affect their rich and comfy USA lifestyle.
Until you get some televangelist that will show you that god wants you to be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Just send him $1000 and he'll pray for you.

Location hidden

#615053 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Christians "demand" what of science?!
I know you're not a Christian, but why do you (and others) feel the need to "demonize" us?
Are you serious? I accurately summarized an attitude that is held by many christians - that god exists until proven otherwise. I guarantee you I can find posts by you claiming this exact thing, and I can find videos and articles of christians trying to prop up their beliefs by poking holes in science.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615054 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Um. Yes. In order to believe anything you must first believe.

Believe is defined as "accept something as true".

You will never believe in God unless you have faith in God.

Nor would you believe your wife loves you unless you have faith in her.
See, in order for me to believe something, I first need evidence that there's a reason to believe it.

You're given the reason to believe something (if you don't you'll go to hell), then you have to have faith that you're not being lied to. Then you have to ignore that you don't have any evidence. Then you have to ignore any new evidence that contradicts any reasons you were given to believe.

I can't make myself do that.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615055 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Al, do better than "trying" not to text and drive at the same time- simply don't do it.

Nothing to try not to do if you simply don't do it to begin with.

Just sayin......
Agreed.

We love ya, Al.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615056 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or Todd. I have a friend who is determined to doom her unborn baby with the name of Bentley. All I can do is hope she wakes from her pretentious-names stupor. She wanted to name her baby girl after an expensive purse line she's fond of. I remind her that the kids have to use those stupid names all through school. I doubt the kid would make it onto any team called Bentley.
lol! bentley even seems rather mild by today's standards. matter of fact, i think my niece named her poor kid bentley!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#615057 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know - only heterosexual talk, like you & me going at it like crazed bunnies is appropriate up in here!
Ahem! I thought the bible said not to succumb to "works of the flesh", i.e. "to deaden the members" not inflame them? lol

You naughty little fornicator you.

Location hidden

#615059 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! bentley even seems rather mild by today's standards. matter of fact, i think my niece named her poor kid bentley!
I read somewhere that the most popular names these days for babies tend to be based on who the most popular soap stars screen names are, since so many moms-to-be are at home watching daytime tv garbage. Hopefully they have enough sense to let the name Ellen fall into obscurity. ;)

Location hidden

#615060 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot! You don't even know what a Ford Galaxy is! It is a car you dimwit! We know you will deny it and your response will simply be something like, "I knew it was a car, poophead!". OH WHINE WHINE WHINE!
Thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite stupid movies.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_o... ;

Wayne Newton slayed me!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615061 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have no problem that YOU can't find evidence of God.
God is evident in my behaviour.

What did i say, jesusshit?
You just said jesusshit?!

You're going to hell for sure now.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615062 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The only fool here is YOU.
You ask questions to which YOU could easily find the answers to for YOURSELF.
I am NOT doing such simple research FOR you.
Instead of asking ME those questions, GOOGLE those questions.
In other words, seek and ye shall find.
Not only am I not inclined to do research for you, that you call me a fool not once, not twice but THREE times- well....if I did research FOR you, that WOULD make me a fool.
GFY and DIF.
There's that Jewist love....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't call this number! New scam targets Comcas... 4 min Jack Moro 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 21 min arun 461
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 59 min RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 612,915
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web