Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615100 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG!! ROFLMAO!!
Priceless! Thanks so much for this!
So you thank someone for posting something insulting about another user? Bitch head!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615102 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've given me a different outlook on atheists, so have a few others here.
I used to lump all y'all in a group, too. Thinking you're all the same. I don't generalize like that anymore.
Y'all have my gratitude for that.
You're lying. You all along knew that there were plenty of decent atheists, you are only pretending that you just saw it now. You just simply don't care.
nurface

Somerset, KY

#615103 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished."
Did you guess that that verse was telling you about the second law of thermodynamics?
Nope? That's cause your not a real christian.
"The First Law of Thermodynamics established (Genesis 2:1-2). The First Law states that the total quantity of energy and matter in the universe is a constant. One form of energy or matter may be converted into another, but the total quantity always remains the same. Therefore the creation is finished, exactly as God said way back in Genesis."
Seriously though, that is the length this guy (whoever wrote that site) will go to support biblical prophecy.
LOL,,

Hilarious you are.. I knew you had a PERCEPTION difficulty all along, that's why its so hard for you to see the obvious, but geesh atleast respond to the correct poster when making your foolish statements...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#615104 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You believe I'm 46.
You believe I have guns.
You believe my kids have a gun.
You believe I have a dog.
You believe I believe in God.
You believe Lunger's a fool.
You believe nano is a bitch.
You believe Catcher is an attorney.
You believe OCB is a deist.
And
You believe there are no deities.
All without evidence.
Analogies are not your strong suite.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615105 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"But since you're a teenager, you'll defend it to your last."
Lol, you don't know shit, how would you ever know that? You proved yourself totally ignorant of how teenagers think, reason, and behave. Rofl. Tell me how it works that way.
It works through diligence, repugnance, circumstance, parsimonious behaviour, remunanituve superabundance and the ability to excogitate.

Oh, a circumsicion helps, too.

I'm being sesquipedalian, I know.

Location hidden

#615106 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You've given me a different outlook on atheists, so have a few others here.
I used to lump all y'all in a group, too. Thinking you're all the same. I don't generalize like that anymore.
Y'all have my gratitude for that.
Oh RR. Let's be BFFS.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615107 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The mystery to me is that the government keeps bailing them out to make crappy cars nobody would call their first choice as a ride.
I hope the little green aliens take out the idjits who keep approving corporate welfare.
Here, here!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615108 Apr 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:

RR is beautiful.

Being handsome serves him so well
*blushes*

Location hidden

#615109 Apr 10, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,,
Hilarious you are.. I knew you had a PERCEPTION difficulty all along, that's why its so hard for you to see the obvious, but geesh atleast respond to the correct poster when making your foolish statements...
I was. I was responding to aero, because he quoted your post, and is not mentally challenged.

So, are you really suggesting that the "and the world was finished" quote is an accurate description of the first law of thermodynamics? Really? Reallllly?

Location hidden

#615110 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. You all along knew that there were plenty of decent atheists, you are only pretending that you just saw it now. You just simply don't care.
Hey, let's not get angry that RR is expanding his world view. He may still be an irredeemable idiot, but it's a step farther than many people will go in their lifetimes.

Location hidden

#615111 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*blushes*
I read that and was like "that doesn't sound like something karl would say." Scrolled up to find it and felt stupid.

Location hidden

#615112 Apr 10, 2013
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/change/deep...

A primer on "deep time." In what may be a clever bit of meta-comedy, the website appears to be from the mid 90s.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#615113 Apr 10, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
The quran was written 680ish some years ''after'' the original writings of the Hebrew/Koin Greek manuscripts somewhere in the 4th and 10th centry range, but thats a whole other matter.
No need to devert the subject at hand RD.
Check your timelines. This does pertain the the subject at hand.

Both Christians and Muslims say their holy book predicted this or that.

But when the facts are carefully checked, both claims are baloney.

The account you accept is largely based on where you were born.

All gods have proven to be delusions. It is absurd to think that a creator would care where one is born.

If there is a god, it is sure not so arbitrary
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#615114 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!
now - what do delusion do you believe about the origin of the universe and of the species?
and don't go giving me some blabber about 'billions of years' non-sense that you couldn't prove in....well....billions of years!
I go with scientific evidence.

So do you -- assuming that when you get sick, you seek the care of a medical SCIENCE doctor.

So be honest with yourself. Even you are aware of the track record of prayer alone.

lol
nurface

Somerset, KY

#615115 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I was. I was responding to aero, because he quoted your post, and is not mentally challenged.
So, are you really suggesting that the "and the world was finished" quote is an accurate description of the first law of thermodynamics? Really? Reallllly?
LOLOLOL,, it is you who is mentally challenged, and a bald face LIAR.. Are you seriously gonna try and deny that?? wow,, you truly are delusional ol boy... Why would YOU ask areo the question about thermo, and then follow it up with '''NOPE because you are not a real Christian'''???

Pitiful! hypocrite much.

Here is the post you responded to;

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?!
It took god to tell people that shit stinks?!
Wow.

"Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished."

Did you guess that that verse was telling you about the second law of thermodynamics?

"The First Law of Thermodynamics established (Genesis 2:1-2). The First Law states that the total quantity of energy and matter in the universe is a constant. One form of energy or matter may be converted into another, but the total quantity always remains the same. Therefore the creation is finished, exactly as God said way back in Genesis."

Seriously though, that is the length this guy (whoever wrote that site) will go to support biblical prophecy.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#615116 Apr 10, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Or you can thank Thor.
Thor's cool.

But I don't want to piss off Zeus.

I think he's a jealous god , too.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#615117 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how many years would you say it takes an ameoba to turn into a human being?
According to the scientific record, I believe its over a billion.

It's amazing how the puzzle fits, if one doesn't rely on willful ignorance to maintain one's delusion.

Ever hear of evolutionary biology?

Look it up. It's going to be a required course in medical schools within a few years. Amazing stuff.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615118 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You like wimmin to talk dirty? Aren't you the naughty one!
are you offering? it could help us both to pass some long boring days even better than this!;)

Location hidden

#615119 Apr 10, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL,, it is you who is mentally challenged, and a bald face LIAR.. Are you seriously gonna try and deny that?? wow,, you truly are delusional ol boy... Why would YOU ask areo the question about thermo, and then follow it up with '''NOPE because you are not a real Christian'''???
Pitiful! hypocrite much.
Here is the post you responded to;
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?!
It took god to tell people that shit stinks?!
Wow.
Yes, dude, that's who I was talking to. It was a joke. The implication being that a "real christian," like yourself, would make themselves believe that genisis 2:1 was referring to the first law of thermodynamics. I shouldn't have had to explain that to you.

Also, I don't understand why you even think this matters. Tell me why the "earth was finished" quote has anything to do with the first law of thermodynamics. That's what the issue is here, and you're ignoring it in favor of making yourself look even less intelligent.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#615120 Apr 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
We love ya, Al.
I love you guys too but It was a long freight train. I actually shut off the car and chilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Lost In Transition 182,945
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Charles 650,379
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 56,080
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Student 44,967
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min Buck Crick 445,920
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min andet1987 2,335
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aussie Kev 106,068
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 4 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web