Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#614986 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are many current day Jews who call themselves atheist. Being born a genetic Jew doesn't guarantee that one will grow up to believe in the god of Abraham.
There are religious Jews who are atheist, too.

Up to 50% of religious Jews are atheist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#614987 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a little kid, what matters you is not of much interest to others on here, little boy.
Have you EVER once in your life constructed a proper and coherent sentence?

Are you drunk all the time?

What the HELL is: "what matters you is not of much interest"??

You speak and write like a little kid who should be ashamed of themselves.

Not to mention what makes you think you speak for ANYONE here that you are in ANY position to determine that what matters *to* RR is not of much interest to others on here?

Take your lousy sentence structure along with your arrogance and shove them both up that ARSE of yours- even though your HEAD is obviously already up your ARSE, given what a PINhead you are, I'm sure there's still room for your lousy sentence structure and your totally misplaced and unfounded arrogance.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614988 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. The fact that courts accept it does not make it any better. And eyewitness testimony becomes even more suspect when it is part of a narrative that depends on said testimony.
I don't have "evidence of other beings." You're being obtuse. Share this evidence, or admit that you don't have it. And wtf are you talking about roswell for? What in the world does that have to do with anything?
Yet people have gone to prison on my word.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614990 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You "should" be an expert on gayness by now.
Ho nano.

Thank you for your thoughtful and valuable input.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#614991 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't live in ancient greece. Christianity is the dominant religion in our culture.
So that's why you hate it the most?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#614992 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I KNOW what a GENTILE is, you MORON.
No-what is obvious is that your ignorance about Jews and Judaism is as far-reaching as is your ignorance about everything else you utter out of that gaping maw of yours.
STFU.
You know NOT of what you speak- not about Jews, Judaism or anything else for that matter.
What is a Jew then, fool!?

What is an Israelite, then, fool?

What is a Gentile, then, fool?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614993 Apr 10, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't refute, then just babble.
After all, how else does one defend a delusion?
EXACTLY!!!

now - what do delusion do you believe about the origin of the universe and of the species?

and don't go giving me some blabber about 'billions of years' non-sense that you couldn't prove in....well....billions of years!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614994 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I could say the same thing about zeus. Truly, he has touched me with his divine thunderbolt, and you would feel it to, if only you would go dancing naked in the rain. And you can't prove me wrong until you have danced naked in every thunderstorm that has ever occurred in the history of time.
I've felt lightning once.

I was standing on my front steps having a smoke during a thunderstorm. A bolt hit about 100 yards away and I felt the shock up to my knees.

Praise Zeus!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#614995 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yet people have gone to prison on my word.
You're such a lying sack of SH*T, you silly CUNNY.

At any rate, if stupidity and just downright nastiness were punishable crimes in a court of law, you would need to turn yourself in and then be sent to prison on your word.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#614996 Apr 10, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
...aaaaand here's why people make fun of you.
who and where are the people making fun & why should i care?

Location hidden

#614998 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nu-uh!
It calms my mind.
Stop spelling it behaviour, that's unhealthy behavior.
:p
Sometimes, I have a hard time remembering to leave the "u" out too.:}

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#614999 Apr 10, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I find almost all that you say morally reprehensible, I don't think your point here applies...
go figure....a sodomite finds it reprehensible when the light gets turned on exposing the truth about lust. BINGO!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#615000 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>another dumb dumb who thinks i'm subjected to ancient and obsolete jewish law! will the ignorance ever cease?
But you DO wash your hands before eating, right?

I mean, that's just common sense.

Like thou shalt not murder.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615001 Apr 10, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this right, Jesus is God? No, no, no, no. Jesus never ever proclaim himself to be God. Man did that recently. God did not come in the flesh. No, no, no, no, according to scripture. Remember, Jesus always said that the Father is in heaven. When he died on the cross, he spoke words to his father in heaven. In the garden he prayed to the Father in heaven. When he needed guidance, he asked his Father in heaven. So how is Jesus God?! God demanded that there should be any other Gods before Him. Was that Jesus that demanded that or his Father? I'm not knocking folks for this big misconception but it is back and forth and backwards interpretation of scripture that fuels athiesm. To them we all seem cuckoo because we hold on to a notion that is breaking down everyday with misreadings and false indoctrination.
saying this among haters is the spiritual equivalent to turning a light on and watching cockroaches scatter and run for cover:

JESUS IS GOD!!!
Forum

Espanola, NM

#615003 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
189 ways to be saved.......
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/save...
Also, the stars are for signs. But you knew that.
Only God can save you.

Location hidden

#615004 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>PLENTY of the predictions of Nostradamus have also come true.
So????
Now you're dreaming.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615005 Apr 10, 2013
Want to be saved? Be poor, not rich....
(Yet how many really believe this stuff enough to be poor?)
He shall ... save the souls of the needy.-- Psalm 72:13
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.--Matthew 5:3
Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.... But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.-- Luke 6:20
Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.-- Matthew 19:23-24
Ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.-- James 5:1
B-A-L-O-N-E-Y.
I'll wager that no one here gives away enough to affect their rich and comfy USA lifestyle.
how many years would you say it takes an ameoba to turn into a human being?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615006 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No excuse for it at all.
It's all too easy for an "LOL!:-)" to turn into an "OMG!:-(" in less than a split second.
Yup.

It ain't worth it.

ESPECIALLY for a worthless Topix post.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615007 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fool! A Jew is not someone who settled in Israel. A Jew is someone born in Israel! We don't call immigrants Americans, you fool! Judaism is a religion, but a Judaism is the religion of the Jews, you idiotic Israelite wannabe! HUSH!
You're an idiot. Who's "we"?

I call legal immigrants that have become American citizens American. Because that's what they are now.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615009 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, there were only three names on that list that did any work worthy of anything called respect.
yeah - and even that would have been better if they wouldn't have been so lustfully coveteous & self-consumed!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 37 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 56 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web