Prove there's a god.
Forum

Espanola, NM

#615003 Apr 10, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
189 ways to be saved.......
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/save...
Also, the stars are for signs. But you knew that.
Only God can save you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#615004 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>PLENTY of the predictions of Nostradamus have also come true.
So????
Now you're dreaming.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#615005 Apr 10, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
Want to be saved? Be poor, not rich....
(Yet how many really believe this stuff enough to be poor?)
He shall ... save the souls of the needy.-- Psalm 72:13
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.--Matthew 5:3
Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.... But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.-- Luke 6:20
Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.-- Matthew 19:23-24
Ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.-- James 5:1
B-A-L-O-N-E-Y.
I'll wager that no one here gives away enough to affect their rich and comfy USA lifestyle.
how many years would you say it takes an ameoba to turn into a human being?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#615006 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No excuse for it at all.
It's all too easy for an "LOL!:-)" to turn into an "OMG!:-(" in less than a split second.
Yup.

It ain't worth it.

ESPECIALLY for a worthless Topix post.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615007 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fool! A Jew is not someone who settled in Israel. A Jew is someone born in Israel! We don't call immigrants Americans, you fool! Judaism is a religion, but a Judaism is the religion of the Jews, you idiotic Israelite wannabe! HUSH!
You're an idiot. Who's "we"?

I call legal immigrants that have become American citizens American. Because that's what they are now.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615009 Apr 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, there were only three names on that list that did any work worthy of anything called respect.
yeah - and even that would have been better if they wouldn't have been so lustfully coveteous & self-consumed!;)

Location hidden

#615010 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
alright here's the deal: you keep homo-stuff out of the discussion regarding proof of God and i will too.
i'm sure there's more specific threads on the subject like; 'is homosexual marriage good for society, morally, economically and everything else included?'
They've tried to turn practically every thread in every forum into gay rights arguments. Stupid, boring trolls.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#615011 Apr 10, 2013
nurface wrote:
Edited for Timn17...

Lets just see how open minded and logical you really are...

Curious to here you explain away what God had already confirmed thousands of years ago, that scientist are just now finding out in the past few decades, centuries???

Ive posted just some of what was mentioned on that site, which is this one..

http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science...
Seriously?!

It took god to tell people that shit stinks?!

Wow.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615012 Apr 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Faith is also accepting something as true. I have faith that I will arrive to/from my destinations safely just as I BELIEVE I will.
But I can't accept that as true until it happens. So until I actually DO arrive to/from my destinations, I BELIEVE I will and I have FAITH I will.
What I do NOT have is the FACT that I will.
Wrong again. This is what I meant the other day. For YOU, it may be that true love can't happen without faith (trust), but you don't get to define what is "true love" for anyone but yourself.
Okay...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#615013 Apr 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But you DO wash your hands before eating, right?
I mean, that's just common sense.
Like thou shalt not murder.
sure. how do you wash your heart out after a ruff & demoralizing day in this world? please don't frigg'n tell me that you're more concerned about your hands than you are your true self/character?!

sheesh...it's no wonder the world is the way it is....:-(

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615014 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot! A Jew is someone from Jerusalem! An Israelite is someone from Israel!
*SLAMS head on desk*

*mutters*

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Location hidden

#615015 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't need to, He exists in all times simultaneously.
Um, I'm not so sure simultaneously is quite accurate according to a verse from Jesus about himself.

If you are going by what the bible says.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615016 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have no problem that YOU can't find evidence of God.
God is evident in my behaviour.
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, more absurd claims.... More unprovable garbage from a fundie. We should expect nothing more from you snd your kind.
What did i say, jesusshit?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615017 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Who's "we"?
I call legal immigrants that have become American citizens American. Because that's what they are now.
A Jew is someone who is a legalized Jewish person in that case, still contrary to what what you think is a Jew, which according to you is someone who follows the Jewish customs.

"We" means us, as people, moron!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615018 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fool! I have seen you for months post on the "Atheism Requires as much faith as religion" thread!
For those 24 hours you decided to post here instead of the other thread because you didn't want to feel the typical shame you normally do!
Okay...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615019 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
It ain't worth it.
ESPECIALLY for a worthless Topix post.
Well, considering the fact that OCB misunderstood you calling her poophead as an insult, you shouldn't use it as a joke again.

But we know it was really an insult, and not a joke.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#615020 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*SLAMS head on desk*
*mutters*
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
No, a Jew is someone from Israel. Judah is what corrolates with Jew, ignorant lout!

And how childish, the slams head on desk phrase shows you to be just some hyper little teenage boy with his moods of excitement and hormones kicking in, trying to gain gratification with acting silly and hypo! Oh those pesky times you behave silly, so new and exciting to you, little boy!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615021 Apr 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>In order to believe something you must first believe. That's a brilliant little nugget of wisdom.
Isn't it?

Let's say I told you I'm 10 years old.

You would have to accept that as true in order to believe it, yes?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#615022 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it say SPIRITUALLY needy, KID?
Somewhere in the Ford Galaxy.

Location hidden

#615023 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! now thems some peeps i could slam some brewski's with; better than being pretentious & having wine & cheese with the likes of charles, william and Geofrey;)
Or Todd. I have a friend who is determined to doom her unborn baby with the name of Bentley. All I can do is hope she wakes from her pretentious-names stupor. She wanted to name her baby girl after an expensive purse line she's fond of. I remind her that the kids have to use those stupid names all through school. I doubt the kid would make it onto any team called Bentley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Ms Sassy 18,080
Testing. 33 min ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 8 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 8 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 8 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web