|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, U really claim to have the TRUTH about everything to the point that U think that anyone else that opposes your opinion must be dumb. When presented with questions that even scientist ponder about, U take offense and reply with a condescending post that is meant to insult one's intelligience. Science has not solved every enigma concerning the world and universe and most info of origin that scientists have can change at any day with new discoveries. By the way answer this since U feel that U're somehow insulted with questions that U think have already been outright proven, where did the information in the DNA originate? When did this info begin to come into it's own intelligience?
He follows a script. ;)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think it's VERY important not to dis-associate homosexual activity with homosexuality cuz it is what it does;)
Um....riiiiiiiight.

That must be why you so often bring up lesbian sex.

And by "so often" I mean "never"

Tell us again how you're not obsessed with gay men having sex?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
nope - i'm also addressing the stupid people who've been sucked into appeasin this coveteous & lustful agenda.
i particuallry laugh at some of our local campaigns. there's this one with a guy wearing a fire dept shirt (as if that's suposed to mean he's extra manly) with wife talking about how they used to be against gay marriage, but now that their son is taking it up the toxic waste outlet, they're not against it anymore and neither should anyone else be now either! LOL!!!
I have seen that happen so many times. Talk about losers. All of a sudden their kid does it and they change their morals to please the kid instead of growing a backbone. Hypocrites. Lazy, mostly. Like I'd let lazy, crappy parents define morality for me? Puhleeze. If he wanted to screw the family dog they'd prolly just shudder, wink, and say, "Let's let this one slide too.", honey.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your comments. However, I do not 'want' to believe at this moment in my life. Since I came to the understanding that I have now, I have not wanted to believe again. Maybe that seems irrational, but to want to believe would indicate that I am sort of on the fence.
I will admit that I can't prove that no god exists, nor can anyone else, but I am very comfortable in thinking that what people do believe about gods is not true, and I do beleive that man created the ideas of gods and built the various religions around those imagined gods.
I think I understand some of the reasoning that people had many years ago for creating these gods, because there would have been so much, that we take for granted today, because we do understand, that in those days they would have no way of knowing about, and so believing that some invisible entity was doing all the things they didn't understand provided them with something.
The problem with these religions is that they became means of cruelty to other human beings, or excuses for cruelty.
Booots, I've struggled in this life time beyond what many will. I've cursed God throughout the years and I also asked for forgiveness occasionally when I had nothing else and simply tried again.

Some of us will experience something so unusual and there can only be one explaination. Karma and coinsidence doesn't work for me to explain much.

I understand your frustrations as I've never had more difficulties as I have trying to relate to christians. As I pointed out earlier to someone ... A TRUE BELIEVER will do it different, but that doesn't mean they won't still make mistakes with others. Communication doesn't come easy amongst the churches.

I've often said I would like to get six pastors, priests or whatever together and see how much they would agree upon. I doubt it would be much. Peace to you regardless of your beliefs.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....riiiiiiiight.
That must be why you so often bring up lesbian sex.
And by "so often" I mean "never"
Tell us again how you're not obsessed with gay men having sex?
Most straight men find gay men more offensive than they do women because the women aren't as likely to roofy them. Most straight women find gay men more offensive too because we fear for the safety of our male children. I'm not afraid of a woman being too aggressive. I can take care of most of that creepy activity with a sneer or a "Don't go there." look, and they roll their tongue back in. Women aren't looking to get their faces scratched just for sex. Gay men are considered more dangerous than women. We've all heard of men raping other men or boys. It's not all done in the confines of prison.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i did go 7 years. again, not patting myself on back or suggesting that others should do the same, but i am testifying to the grace of God:)
Hello, I've spent the majority of my life celibate. I aways believed I would have made a very good Christian had I gotten married. I also believe it was because I chose to live in sin instead of waiting on the Lord.

Many so called christians think it's okay to live together before marriage and also believe it's okay to marry multiple times when it doesn't work out. So much talk about sex, but I think in the beginning it was to procreate. Now how sad is that? So much talk about the gay side of it. If God had create Adam and Steve, do you think we would be here discussing this today?:)
Peace

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Booots, I've struggled in this life time beyond what many will. I've cursed God throughout the years and I also asked for forgiveness occasionally when I had nothing else and simply tried again.
Some of us will experience something so unusual and there can only be one explaination. Karma and coinsidence doesn't work for me to explain much.
I understand your frustrations as I've never had more difficulties as I have trying to relate to christians. As I pointed out earlier to someone ... A TRUE BELIEVER will do it different, but that doesn't mean they won't still make mistakes with others. Communication doesn't come easy amongst the churches.
I've often said I would like to get six pastors, priests or whatever together and see how much they would agree upon. I doubt it would be much. Peace to you regardless of your beliefs.
Boooots thinks somebody wants to convert him "into" something.
xD

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know for sure.
I believe.
That's cool. One cannot discount the experiences of another just because they do not share the same experience. It's rare if even possible that I ever got someone to believe like I do that our consciousness is eternal just because I am convinced it is so. I do have my reasons. I'm sure you have your reasons. So I'm not minimizing or belittling your beliefs when I state the following; I am simply stating my beliefs.

I used to pray and beg for a sign from God. I never seemed to get one, so I figured I was not worthy for some reason, like maybe I harbored some subconscious level of doubt. Nowadays I don't believe that God wants anything at all because I believe once God starts 'wanting' then It becomes impure, and I like to think "God" is something absolutely pure and homogenous. I think it is up to us to find our way "back" to "purity". What good would it be if God made it obvious? We would not learn any real lessons that way.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Boooots thinks somebody wants to convert him "into" something.
xD
Many want to believe in something better than what we see. However, the thought of giving something up is what really bothers them the most. Then you've got the christians that believe Grace covers all their sin and they can sin all week, confess and start all over again. Many christians are a disgusting display. Instead of showing their hearts they want to convert us to their way of believing and therefore, I completely understand the agnostics of our day.

Peace to you :)

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh it's already Monday....
Is it me or do the weekends seem to be going by much faster?
It was nearly midnight when I wrote that. What did you think about the glass refridge?:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool. One cannot discount the experiences of another just because they do not share the same experience. It's rare if even possible that I ever got someone to believe like I do that our consciousness is eternal just because I am convinced it is so. I do have my reasons. I'm sure you have your reasons. So I'm not minimizing or belittling your beliefs when I state the following; I am simply stating my beliefs.
I used to pray and beg for a sign from God. I never seemed to get one, so I figured I was not worthy for some reason, like maybe I harbored some subconscious level of doubt. Nowadays I don't believe that God wants anything at all because I believe once God starts 'wanting' then It becomes impure, and I like to think "God" is something absolutely pure and homogenous. I think it is up to us to find our way "back" to "purity". What good would it be if God made it obvious? We would not learn any real lessons that way.
Well said.

Perhaps God has shown Himself to you and you're simply unaware of it.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool. One cannot discount the experiences of another just because they do not share the same experience. It's rare if even possible that I ever got someone to believe like I do that our consciousness is eternal just because I am convinced it is so. I do have my reasons. I'm sure you have your reasons. So I'm not minimizing or belittling your beliefs when I state the following; I am simply stating my beliefs.
Hello, good post. Gideon used to frustrate me. How many times did he ask the Lord for proof and how many times did he get it? One day I was in AZ and I tried that. "Come on God" I said. A star fell out of the sky ... vertically.

Peace to you and yours.

PLEASE pardon me folks, I'm going to cluster post here for a minute.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Evolutionists don't believe that either. That's only propagamda your church has sold you. Your church lied to you and told you that is what evolution is. Time for you to read other books besides fiction.
I will not waste precious energy responding to many grayboxes most especially if they are athiest.

Thanks and Peace regardless.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
R u high?
Have u been drinking the tea that Tide made?
Clementia, if you wish to banter this way, I shall scroll past your words. Ever notice how easy it is to get through a hundred pages when you know who to scroll through?

If you know the bible at all you know that Peter defended their ways when he claimed there was no way they were drunk, it wasn't yet noon.
Thanks and peace

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too,,
Thank you! Enjoy what you have written as well!
Peace, and a good night!
Thank You and same back atcha. Peace :)
Religion - A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

So far, no one has presented proof or any factual evidence of any god.

This is because history has shown all gods to be delusions.

It is extremely hard for a Christian believer to process this data, but nonetheless it is true.

Reality 101...

All of the rituals in Christianity are completely man-made. Christianity is a snow ball that rolled over a dozen other religions.

Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints.

Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus.

Virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions.

Nothing in Christianity is original. December 25 is also the birthday of Mithras, Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

All delusions.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, I'm dropping this topic after this, you seem to be willfully obtuse and it's getting old.

Atheism is not about "Rejection of belief". You omitted the last part of it.

Atheism is "rejection of a belief in the EXISTENCE OF" deities.

If you have any thoughts that there MAY be a deity, you're not atheist.
You don't get to define us.

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ooops, I meant horizontal.^^^

I'm off to see why Jesus should love us ... again today.:)

A Time to be candid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Lol, hope you are not just being a silent jugit and have what it takes to speak directly about your opinion of my statements. Trust me when I say you are wasting your time and the only reason I noticed this time was because I had to scroll down to post again.:)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably why my head is spinning.
Nah , that is the Jack Daniels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 583,161 - 583,180 of716,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gold buyers Wanted 2 min Basten 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Jim Justice 114,660
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Hidingfromyou 223,246
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Strength and Honor 171,462
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min confrinting with the word 530,172
Who really controls America and other Western c... 40 min The Awakener 47
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 48 min yon 169
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••