Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614078 Apr 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
Oh ya, I forgot.

Remind me how you evaluated the existence of God.

Location hidden

#614079 Apr 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
only if you pick that loose hole
pick a tight one, and no problem
Oh so you're a rational skeptic, freethinking pervert?

What did you just write, TWO posts ago?

Oh ya:

"he is a pervert and an aggressor, he cant find anyone who will have sex with him."

Location hidden

#614080 Apr 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How many crescent moons are placed on public property?
Well the Muslim Forever stamp is pretty clear...

Where's the FFRC trying to ban that?

A: They're not. The FFRC only wants to ban Christian symbols.

Imagine that.

Location hidden

#614081 Apr 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting yourself in the place of god now, are you RR?
How do you know what was in his heart?
Are you kidding me?

He "gave up" on God at 16 because he "knew" he was being duped...

That's like a 16 year "knowing" that they'll never love again because they just broke up with their girlfriend..,

Location hidden

#614082 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
Living christ? If he did exist, he's long dead. Get over it.
That is your belief.

You're entitled to it.

My belief is different.

And I'm entitled to it.

Get over it.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#614084 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your belief.
You're entitled to it.
My belief is different.
And I'm entitled to it.
Get over it.
You're entitled to your beliefs, but do you have any evidence that shows christ is alive?

Feel free to cling to your delusions.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#614085 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your beliefs, but do you have any evidence that shows christ is alive?
The most important facts in the world is in the Bible, so how is a fact delusional?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#614086 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what evidence is there behind atheism??

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#614087 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Living christ? If he did exist, he's long dead. Get over it. I must ask, if he is alive, is he having dinner with Elvis somewhere? Please tell us and the National Enquirer where Jesus and Elvis are.
Shame, you can't spread you're atheist faith, so now you're making fun of people's beliefs. Jesus is our father, deal with it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614089 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You fault me for following definitions?
I fault you for rigidly adhering to the definition that fits your narrative. Words can have nuances of meaning.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614090 Apr 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what evidence is there behind atheism??
There is no "evidence." It is the default position. It's strength lies in the weakness of ll religious propositions.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#614091 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?
He "gave up" on God at 16 because he "knew" he was being duped...
That's like a 16 year "knowing" that they'll never love again because they just broke up with their girlfriend..,
So you are, in fact, putting yourself in the place of god by stating you know what is in another person's heart.

At least you're honest about it...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#614092 Apr 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame, you can't spread you're atheist faith, so now you're making fun of people's beliefs. Jesus is our father, deal with it.
Speak for yourself - I've got a copy of my birth certificate. Trust me, Jesus isn't my father.

Location hidden

#614103 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your beliefs, but do you have any evidence that shows Christ is not alive?

Works both ways, bitch.

Location hidden

#614104 Apr 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I fault you for rigidly adhering to the definition that fits your narrative. Words can have nuances of meaning.
That may be true. But not for the word "atheist".

dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

www.merriam-webster.com/.../atheism a : a disbelief in the existence of deity. b : the doctrine that there is no deity. See atheism defined for kids ...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#614105 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Muslim Forever stamp is pretty clear...

Where's the FFRC trying to ban that?

A: They're not. The FFRC only wants to ban Christian symbols.

Imagine that.
Well, for one thing, there are plenty of Christian stamps.

For another, no taxpayer money is involved in stamps or in anything postal, for that matter.

I do believe that other religions are also represented in stamps and that you can get any kind of stamps you want. You are not forced to buy anything you don't want. I specifically request non religious stamps around the holidays.

The USPS has always tried to represent diversity in their choice of stamp designs, to their credit.

Location hidden

#614106 Apr 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are, in fact, putting yourself in the place of god by stating you know what is in another person's heart.
At least you're honest about it...
It's common knowledge that teenagers think they know it all.

At least, it's common to most of us....

Since: Apr 13

Arlington, TX

#614107 Apr 7, 2013
Just look around and try to answer how did this all come about?
It has been said that it's as likely for this world and we humans to 'just happened to come into existence' as it would for a tornado to pass through an automotive junkyard and upon it's leaving the junkyard it had assembled a fully fueled ready to fly 757.
Now we can disagree on how many millions or billions of trillions of times it would take for this to happen, even if it could (and it couldn't because there are not the components in an automotive junkyard to make an airplane).
So it's really on faith you accept a creator, a divinity, something better than we are.
You don't really have to. You can ignore the possibility of a creator and risk being wrong. We have a good idea what will befall you at that point don't we?
Or you can believe there is 'something''someone' that did in fact create us. If you are right, you'll be rewarded for believing. If you are wrong, what's the hurt? You lived a better life here on earth. It's a win win to believe and a lose lose if you don't and there is a creator.
Doc
nurface

London, KY

#614108 Apr 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that christian symbol that fails to recognize the sacrifices of all other religious or non religious who served?
Sorry but your crediabilty with me and others is known, that you are a decietful liar..

How does a ''cross'' on the tombstones of dead vets fail to recognize what you claim,,im curious to your answer????

Location hidden

#614109 Apr 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one thing, there are plenty of Christian stamps.
For another, no taxpayer money is involved in stamps or in anything postal, for that matter.
I do believe that other religions are also represented in stamps and that you can get any kind of stamps you want. You are not forced to buy anything you don't want. I specifically request non religious stamps around the holidays.
The USPS has always tried to represent diversity in their choice of stamp designs, to their credit.
It happens, atheists bitch about Christian religious symbols, not religious symbols in general.

"Nativity banned but Muslim, Jewish symbols allowed"

http://mobile.wnd.com/2004/12/27948/#fgptwlrh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 5,460
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 548,611
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 17 min dtong 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristineM 229,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 261,661
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 37 min flack 40
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 602,172
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 3 hr MeHere 388
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE