Christi Ann

UK

#614052 Apr 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese are not known for their empathy towards their fellow man.
Wow, you're Chinese? Me too.

Why are you a douche, sir?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#614053 Apr 7, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove there isn't a God, Gomer.
holy catnip batman

how many people believe in the god Gomer?

Location hidden

#614054 Apr 7, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove there isn't a God, Gomer
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
you believe in Gomer also?

well, that is two so far...

Location hidden

#614055 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Know God like a person"?!
What the hell....?
Ya, God & I were playing bingo last night. He came over for chips & salsa.
...the truest thing you said this week

Location hidden

#614057 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
7 years?!?
You went 7 years without sex?!?
Dayum, THAT'S commitment.
I haven't gone longer than 6 weeks since I was 16, and that was only just after my ex-wife have birth. That was a looooong 6 weeks.
he is a pervert and an aggressor, he cant find anyone who will have sex with him.

Location hidden

#614058 Apr 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- not at all. It's that you men spend the majority of your lives trying to crawl back into the same hole (not the SELF same, of course) but the same hole you crawled out of.
Has NOTHING to do with women "putting out" or not.
BTW, when a woman is truly sexually attracted to a man she doesn't hold out on him.
Usually it's revulsion that causes women to hold out.
well, you know men

isn't one of 'em that has any taste,
or any sense.

Location hidden

#614059 Apr 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am telling the truth, I can NOT imagine 6 weeks of abstinence- at least not where HE is concerned.
But in the course of my life, I've had quite a few stretches of abstinence and for much longer than 6 weeks.
Not being promiscuous, it was no big deal to me. NOW it would be a big deal, but that's because I am so in LOVE with my man and we fit so well together in every sense of the phrase.
And no....do NOT ask me to "prove" that I love my man.
Yes- having sex too soon after giving birth can result in very serious complications and health issues which can result in death.
only if you pick that loose hole

pick a tight one, and no problem

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#614060 Apr 7, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
My beliefs are my beliefs, i dont worship the cross or a church building.. I worship and serve a living Christ! What bothers me is all those whiney atheist who are sooooooooooo afraid of this man called Jesus, and of those 10 commandments that ''just hang'' on a wall, and are depriving the younger generation in schools from prayer...
I mean geo,, if you are so confident in what you believe, that God doesnt exist... Why is it that you all are so fast to take away ANYTHING that represents or speaks of him????
But shouldn't that be done before school with your parents? Kids shouldn't, HAVE, to be a part of any of that if parents don't want this, for there children.
I don't know any atheist that is "afraid" of Jesus. They don't believe so the Ten commandments, aren't frightening either. I like some of the commandments and only wish that Jesus/God/Bible people followed them.

Melbourne, Australia

#614061 Apr 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now it's the North Koreans that are the ones to worry about, after all they have threaten to murder us all.
I highly resent that , I don't relish the thought of dying because some asswipe Korean doesn't like South Korea being free from his crazy ass. I'm not sure what to do about it though, I don't suppose a
nasty letter would accomplish anything. Maybe we could trick him into coming over here , so we can beat the crap out of him?:)
He is so embarrassing.

Melbourne, Australia

#614062 Apr 7, 2013
godblessordamyou wrote:
yeah uh jesus is obviously a time traveller travelling back in time failing at causing world peace
Not only did Jesus fail at world peace; his Father has caused massive world problems, hundreds of thousands of deaths, and appears to cause MASS confusion.

Melbourne, Australia

#614063 Apr 7, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty,its really sad in a way.. atheist hide behind the ''freedom of speech'' blah blah blah thingy as for the motives, but in all truths its that they are convicted deep down inside their souls.. Just mentioning the Name of Jesus or seeing a cross, they ''know'' he is real and they just cant bare the thought of it..
Hide behind the "Freedom" of speech??? People with different views, from the ruling elite, Christians or Romans Catholic's or the Protestants, had to hide there thoughts and beliefs for century's; or be put to death. As I'm sure you've been reminded before. In many ways it continues; we have a long way to go, in learning to live with each other. You religious people have had how many thousands of years; you haven't impressed me. So yippy yi yo for Freedom of Speech, it has saved hundreds of thousands of people's live's.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#614064 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
HA HA !

Figures...

I googled "FFRF wants Muslim symbol removed" and got a bunch of hits about the FFRF trying to remove Christian crosses.

https://www.google.com/search...

Derps
How many crescent moons are placed on public property?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614065 Apr 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>For once you said something funny...you just described the Topix perfectly. You dominate the site by provoking and abusing believers so your voice is the only one heard. You are the worst kind of hypocrite, censor and liar. I suspect you get paid for doing what you are, otherwise, you are truly nuts.
I'm so sorry nano.

I'll try harder to censor myself.

But please...leave my nuts out of it.

Melbourne, Australia

#614066 Apr 7, 2013
OK I've had my say on Topix! I'm off to bed. May your God or Gods, or Superior Alien Begins, or Matrix, or Mother Nature be good to you all.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#614067 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In sorry that the truth hurts you.
I'm sorry you fell for the con...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#614068 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about your faith in God as a 7 year old would about his faith in Santa Claus.
You didn't even try.
Putting yourself in the place of god now, are you RR?

How do you know what was in his heart?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#614069 Apr 7, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
My beliefs are my beliefs, i dont worship the cross or a church building.. I worship and serve a living Christ! What bothers me is all those whiney atheist who are sooooooooooo afraid of this man called Jesus, and of those 10 commandments that ''just hang'' on a wall, and are depriving the younger generation in schools from prayer...
I mean geo,, if you are so confident in what you believe, that God doesnt exist... Why is it that you all are so fast to take away ANYTHING that represents or speaks of him????
Living christ? If he did exist, he's long dead. Get over it. I must ask, if he is alive, is he having dinner with Elvis somewhere? Please tell us and the National Enquirer where Jesus and Elvis are.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#614070 Apr 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Living christ? If he did exist, he's long dead. Get over it. I must ask, if he is alive, is he having dinner with Elvis somewhere? Please tell us and the National Enquirer where Jesus and Elvis are.
Um, Duh, on the same island that Jim Morrison and Kennedy are on. I thought everyone knew that!lol

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614071 Apr 7, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is the '' Hypocrite ''??
Just wander how does that word taste?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/22/un...
You mean that christian symbol that fails to recognize the sacrifices of all other religious or non religious who served?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#614072 Apr 7, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Duh, on the same island that Jim Morrison and Kennedy are on. I thought everyone knew that!lol
thanks for clearing that up, Rush.

Get the cameras down there, stat. I think 60 minutes would like to get a hold of the living jesus and Elvis story too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 560,642
Moses never existed 3 min KiMare 850
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 265,576
The most important reasons for not buying the n... 24 min john beriin 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min Senecus 4,927
Gay snapchat names 30 min Darragh 184
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 58 min sam 55
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 2 hr daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr JpostNewsYTube 605,379
More from around the web