|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and after, I would be a strait man, with a sore butt, who has sworn off the evil drink.
Hey if you've got bisexual tendencies, there's nothing wrong with that.

But a straight man wouldn't even consider butt sex with another man. No matter HOW drink he got. Only a bisexual man would.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It's not as complex as you want it to be.

There's the three basic types of sexual preference and/or orientation.

Straight
Gay
Bi

That's it.

You're one of the three and your thoughts & actions determine that.
You left out A.

There actually are asexuals.

They just don't like sex. Period.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Since there is no evidence for god, why even entertain the idea he exists?
It's easier than facing reality.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really understand your first comment. Moving on.
There is no gay agenda, at least in the way that say, a PAC has an agenda. Pushing for equal rights is not an agenda. Did civil rights activists have an agenda, or were they just doing what needed to be done?(using the negative form of the word agenda here, obviously, as you are. the one with sinister connotations)
Why do we teach our kids that all races are equal? Why do we teach our kids that men and women are equal? Why do we teach our kids math? Why do we teach our kids anything? The age at which the lesson is learned doesn't matter, as long as the lesson is true. Why are you worried about kids learning that all men are equal? Do you want to have time to instill a little bigotry in them before the gays get to them?
No gay agenda?!? LMAO! gayagenda.com/ would disagree with you....

"The age at which the lesson is learned doesn't matter, as long as the lesson is true"

O_o

So you'd agree with teaching a 3 year old boy all about the desired for sex that most people have?

Or a 3 year old girl about "men are assholes"?

Dude, OF COURSE there's an age for every lesson. Junior high kids, hell even high school kids, don't need to be taught about the awesomeness that is gay.

That's a course for adults, not kids!

Since: Apr 13

Bhavnagar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I belive that God is there .
Air is around us .
but can we prove it ?
we feel hungry .
Can we show it ?
When we are injured , we feel pain .
Can we show it ?

Same way , God do exists in this world .
But the discriminations , blind believes , unworthy yagnas and all such thaughts are not accepted by me

If u wana worship God , worship him not inside the temples , church , maszid in the idols .
HE IS IN US !
Wake him up if he is asleep !
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some people are either incapable or unwilling to try to feel God.
Like some people are incapable of intimate love...
I was raised a Catholic and attended a Catholic grade school. From the age of seven to fourteen, I was inundated with the Christian doctrine (mandatory church attendance, a prayer for everything, the one true faith, etc.) and at that tender age, I wholly believed it. I prayed fervently to god for advice or guidance on matters that concerned me, hundreds of times, and the answer was always the same - nothing! Why would god not reply to a seven year old boy who at that time loved him deeply and completely? As I grew older, I slowly began to realize that belief had no effect on any aspect of my life, or anything else, and by the age of sixteen I severed all ties with religion, much to the dismay of my parents, but they were loving enough to accept my decision. I've never once regretted my departure from a manufactured god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What in the world are you talking about? You said, flat out, for someone to prove that delusions in general were a.. thing. I thought that was funny. I made no claim about whether or not I could prove your belief was a delusion. Obviously I cannot objectively prove that, because I cannot objectively prove that god doesn't exist. I can cast a lot of doubt on the idea of god in general, and I think to an impartial observer I can basically disprove the christian god. You are not an impartial observer, however.
My bad. I thought you were an atheist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say it was.
But it grabs those young, impressionable minds before they can decide for themselves.
When they're still susceptible to fantasies like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
Getting a little testes....I mean testy, RR?
If evasion was an art form, you'd be the Michelangelo of it.

I said:

"Because kids shouldn't be taught that. It doesn't belong in public schools - no more than prayer does. Teach it in college, but not to young, impressionable minds."

And you said:

"Like Christianity is?"

Implying that Christianity is taught in schools.

Christianity, or religions in general, may catch the eye of impressionable young minds, but that is not the fault of the public school system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a limited understanding of human sexuality.
No I don't. I'm talking about the three "basic" types, not all the different "complex" types.

You have no understanding of basic vs complex.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the same thing so hard for you?
By my writing "prove my belief", I'm admitting that it's a belief....

'_'

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No gay agenda?!? LMAO! gayagenda.com/ would disagree with you....

"The age at which the lesson is learned doesn't matter, as long as the lesson is true"

O_o

So you'd agree with teaching a 3 year old boy all about the desired for sex that most people have?

Dude, OF COURSE there's an age for every lesson. Junior high kids, hell even high school kids, don't need to be taught about the awesomeness that is gay.

Sure. Kids in elementary school NEVER call other kids gay, do they.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not over 2000 years old.
Yet.
Sometimes I feel close to it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What about priests and other clergy who eventually accept that there is no god.
Can't say they were unwilling.
Why would god make them incapable?
Dunno. I'd have to see someone other than a generalized guess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out A.
There actually are asexuals.
They just don't like sex. Period.
I know, but asexuals are very uncommon.

Again, I was only referring to the three basic, most common, types of sexuality.

Straight
Gay
Bi

That's it.

You're probably one of the three.

Most of us are probably one of the three.

But nobody is more than one of the three.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised a Catholic and attended a Catholic grade school. From the age of seven to fourteen, I was inundated with the Christian doctrine (mandatory church attendance, a prayer for everything, the one true faith, etc.) and at that tender age, I wholly believed it. I prayed fervently to god for advice or guidance on matters that concerned me, hundreds of times, and the answer was always the same - nothing! Why would god not reply to a seven year old boy who at that time loved him deeply and completely? As I grew older, I slowly began to realize that belief had no effect on any aspect of my life, or anything else, and by the age of sixteen I severed all ties with religion, much to the dismay of my parents, but they were loving enough to accept my decision. I've never once regretted my departure from a manufactured god.
If the answer to all of your prayers was always the same, "nothing", then God knew you never truly believed.

You severed all ties with religion at the ripe old age of 16?

And you think you really looked to God?

C'mon...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Kids in elementary school NEVER call other kids gay, do they.
They also call each other "stupidhead", "dumbbutt", etc.

They don't know what they're doing. They're kids.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If the answer to all of your prayers was always the same, "nothing", then God knew you never truly believed.
You severed all ties with religion at the ripe old age of 16?
And you think you really looked to God?
C'mon...
Ah, the great religious cop out - if you don't feel god, you never really believed in the first place.

LOL

Such a great con....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No gay agenda?!? LMAO! gayagenda.com/ would disagree with you....
O_o
You're conflating the issue. Teaching kids about sex is not synonymous with teaching kids about human rights.

And I made clear that I was using the negative form of the word agenda. As in - those gays have an agenda to advance their goals to our detriment.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I found the same thing in Japan and Thailand- that the people are VERY hospitable and VERY genuine and sincere.
I found the Japanese and the Thais to be even more hospitable than the people of the many countries I've been to in Europe.
About the language barrier- not really in Japan as it is mandatory for children in school to learn English- or at least it was when I was there which was many years ago.
The funny thing is that while every Japanese person we encountered could understand English, write English and read English, they did have a hard time with pronunciation.
But that didn't create too much of a barrier.
Anyway, am glad to hear you are enjoying your visit!
I recently read a very interesting article--neuroscience findings about accents, pronunciation. I don't have time now, but later I will try to give you a gist of it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I thought you were an atheist.
I am an atheist... being an atheist does not mean believing that gods cannot exist. It means not believing in a god. I recall that you have trouble with this distinction, and I would rather not get into it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

607 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 532,788
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 256,512
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Naveen kumar 4,799
Same sex marriage 11 min yon 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min ChromiuMan 5,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min blind man n the bleachers 599,089
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr GodsLovestheBestLove 115,096
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Reshi 76
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 172,400
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••