Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#614338 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh it's already Monday....
Is it me or do the weekends seem to be going by much faster?
It was nearly midnight when I wrote that. What did you think about the glass refridge?:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614339 Apr 8, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool. One cannot discount the experiences of another just because they do not share the same experience. It's rare if even possible that I ever got someone to believe like I do that our consciousness is eternal just because I am convinced it is so. I do have my reasons. I'm sure you have your reasons. So I'm not minimizing or belittling your beliefs when I state the following; I am simply stating my beliefs.
I used to pray and beg for a sign from God. I never seemed to get one, so I figured I was not worthy for some reason, like maybe I harbored some subconscious level of doubt. Nowadays I don't believe that God wants anything at all because I believe once God starts 'wanting' then It becomes impure, and I like to think "God" is something absolutely pure and homogenous. I think it is up to us to find our way "back" to "purity". What good would it be if God made it obvious? We would not learn any real lessons that way.
Well said.

Perhaps God has shown Himself to you and you're simply unaware of it.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614340 Apr 8, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool. One cannot discount the experiences of another just because they do not share the same experience. It's rare if even possible that I ever got someone to believe like I do that our consciousness is eternal just because I am convinced it is so. I do have my reasons. I'm sure you have your reasons. So I'm not minimizing or belittling your beliefs when I state the following; I am simply stating my beliefs.
I used to pray and beg for a sign from God. I never seemed to get one, so I figured I was not worthy for some reason, like maybe I harbored some subconscious level of doubt. Nowadays I don't believe that God wants anything at all because I believe once God starts 'wanting' then It becomes impure, and I like to think "God" is something absolutely pure and homogenous. I think it is up to us to find our way "back" to "purity". What good would it be if God made it obvious? We would not learn any real lessons that way.
Hello, good post. Gideon used to frustrate me. How many times did he ask the Lord for proof and how many times did he get it? One day I was in AZ and I tried that. "Come on God" I said. A star fell out of the sky ... vertically.

Peace to you and yours.

PLEASE pardon me folks, I'm going to cluster post here for a minute.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614341 Apr 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Evolutionists don't believe that either. That's only propagamda your church has sold you. Your church lied to you and told you that is what evolution is. Time for you to read other books besides fiction.
I will not waste precious energy responding to many grayboxes most especially if they are athiest.

Thanks and Peace regardless.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614342 Apr 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
R u high?
Have u been drinking the tea that Tide made?
Clementia, if you wish to banter this way, I shall scroll past your words. Ever notice how easy it is to get through a hundred pages when you know who to scroll through?

If you know the bible at all you know that Peter defended their ways when he claimed there was no way they were drunk, it wasn't yet noon.
Thanks and peace

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614343 Apr 8, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too,,
Thank you! Enjoy what you have written as well!
Peace, and a good night!
Thank You and same back atcha. Peace :)
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#614344 Apr 8, 2013
So far, no one has presented proof or any factual evidence of any god.

This is because history has shown all gods to be delusions.

It is extremely hard for a Christian believer to process this data, but nonetheless it is true.

Reality 101...

All of the rituals in Christianity are completely man-made. Christianity is a snow ball that rolled over a dozen other religions.

Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints.

Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus.

Virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions.

Nothing in Christianity is original. December 25 is also the birthday of Mithras, Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

All delusions.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#614345 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, I'm dropping this topic after this, you seem to be willfully obtuse and it's getting old.

Atheism is not about "Rejection of belief". You omitted the last part of it.

Atheism is "rejection of a belief in the EXISTENCE OF" deities.

If you have any thoughts that there MAY be a deity, you're not atheist.
You don't get to define us.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614346 Apr 8, 2013
Ooops, I meant horizontal.^^^

I'm off to see why Jesus should love us ... again today.:)

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#614347 Apr 8, 2013
Lol, hope you are not just being a silent jugit and have what it takes to speak directly about your opinion of my statements. Trust me when I say you are wasting your time and the only reason I noticed this time was because I had to scroll down to post again.:)

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#614348 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably why my head is spinning.
Nah , that is the Jack Daniels.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#614349 Apr 8, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
It was nearly midnight when I wrote that. What did you think about the glass refridge?:)
cwazy thtuff

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

#614350 Apr 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The universe is ordered. You see chaos? I see order.
I agree. Chaos comes in when we try to make sense of it.

Each electron, based on its interactions, is presumably identical to another electron in the same energy state. Why is not one of them different? Sounds pretty ordered to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#614351 Apr 8, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to define us.
I'm not defining YOU, I'm defining the word "atheist".

You don't get to change definitions of words.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#614352 Apr 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Nah , that is the Jack Daniels.
Oh ya, there's that...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#614353 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You loon, what evidence?

There's is ZERO evidence that God does not exist - as atheism BELIEVES.

But go on, tell me more of your beliefs.
There is zero evidence that Santa doesn't exist.

You just don't get it, do you.

Or rather, you don't WANT to get it.
youtube

AOL

#614354 Apr 8, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#614355 Apr 8, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind repeating that??
Lol.. Hello...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#614356 Apr 8, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Lol, hope you are not just being a silent jugit and have what it takes to speak directly about your opinion of my statements. Trust me when I say you are wasting your time and the only reason I noticed this time was because I had to scroll down to post again.:)
Hi Happy, We meet again...:) It would be hard to debate with that face... Lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#614357 Apr 8, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not waste precious energy responding to many grayboxes most especially if they are athiest.
Thanks and Peace regardless.
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 64,918
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 11 min Ableviking 60
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 11 min MUQ2 515
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Anthony MN 654,530
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 45,313
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr gabriel12345 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,224
More from around the web