Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614003 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Seriously?
Have you ever been denied your right to vote?
Ever had to use the gay only water fountain?
Ever had to sit in the back of the bus - where the gays MUST sit?
No?
Gimme a break.
The racial plight that blacks had is NOTHING like the current plight of gays. Nothing at all.
What freedoms are you denied, as a gay man?
Not gay. They have to deal with things they shouldn't have to deal with in an "equal" society. One example - they can't marry and gain all of the benefits that come with marriage.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/an-overvie...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614004 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is the '' Hypocrite ''??
Just wander how does that word taste?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/22/un...
I dunno what their deal is, atheists have their own headstone symbol, too...

See USVA emblem 16.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614005 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do not believe that there is not a god"
Nice double negative.
So you believe that there is a god.
You aren't an atheist.
RR, I try to be civil on these forums, but your stupidity is testing my patience. First of all, you shouldn't be a grammar nazi when you regularly butcher the english language. Yes, I used a double negative, but I had to to get my point across, which you still somehow missed. I will try to make it easier. See if you can spot the difference between these two sentences:

"I believe there is no god."

"I do not believe in a god."

I am an atheist of the latter variety, while you insist that only the former exists. You are mistaken. I can't believe how often this point has been driven into your head without sticking.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614006 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been ridiculed for being Christian. Many times.
But I don't go home crying about it & figuring out a way to stop others beliefs.
That's an atheist's job.
But that's not you, so never mind.
How do atheists try to "stop your beliefs?" If your belief hinges solely on public displays, then maybe you need to rethink your beliefs.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614007 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Not gay. They have to deal with things they shouldn't have to deal with in an "equal" society. One example - they can't marry and gain all of the benefits that come with marriage.
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/an-overvie...
First, I should tell you that I disagree with our laws on gay marriage. You guys SHOULD be able to enjoy the sane marriage rights as straights do.

However, that one right you don't get is nothing like all the rights the blacks didn't have.

IMO, the gay right thing is nothing like the black rights thing. Not at all.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614008 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is the '' Hypocrite ''??
Just wander how does that word taste?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/22/un...
Linking to glenn beck's site - always a good sign.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614009 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I should tell you that I disagree with our laws on gay marriage. You guys SHOULD be able to enjoy the sane marriage rights as straights do.
However, that one right you don't get is nothing like all the rights the blacks didn't have.
IMO, the gay right thing is nothing like the black rights thing. Not at all.
Again, I am not gay. I feel like you are doing that on purpose now, though. Anyways, that's good that you think gay people deserve marriage rights. And sure, there probably isn't as much open hostility towards gay people as there was towards black people, but that doesn't change the fact that gay people are denied equal footing in this society just as black people were before the civil rights movement. It's the principle of the matter, not the degree of the struggle. If they don't have one right that we have, that's still a huge problem that we need to fix.
nurface

London, KY

#614010 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
HA HA !
Figures...
I googled "FFRF wants Muslim symbol removed" and got a bunch of hits about the FFRF trying to remove Christian crosses.
https://www.google.com/search...
Derps
In all honesty,its really sad in a way.. atheist hide behind the ''freedom of speech'' blah blah blah thingy as for the motives, but in all truths its that they are convicted deep down inside their souls.. Just mentioning the Name of Jesus or seeing a cross, they ''know'' he is real and they just cant bare the thought of it..
ButlerTrashExpos ed

Butler, PA

#614012 Apr 6, 2013
I Also Want To Say On This Topic That If There Is A God, It Would Be Nice If He Could Make A Miracle Happen To Stop This Cyberbully In My Town =(
nurface

London, KY

#614013 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what their deal is, atheists have their own headstone symbol, too...
See USVA emblem 16.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_...
I think i just gave the answer to your question, in a responce to your ealier post. It's obvious though, well to Christians anyway...
nurface

London, KY

#614014 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what their deal is, atheists have their own headstone symbol, too...
See USVA emblem 16.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_...
Yup, only confirms what i said.. They have an agenda, and rather they know it or not they are part of the prophesy. Dont have to be,but choosen to be..
christianity is EVIL

Lower Sackville, Canada

#614015 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, only confirms what i said.. They have an agenda, and rather they know it or not they are part of the prophesy. Dont have to be,but choosen to be..
yo Nerdyface why are you such an IDIOT?

LOL

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614016 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty,its really sad in a way.. atheist hide behind the ''freedom of speech'' blah blah blah thingy as for the motives, but in all truths its that they are convicted deep down inside their souls.. Just mentioning the Name of Jesus or seeing a cross, they ''know'' he is real and they just cant bare the thought of it..
Totally. Knowing that I can do whatever I want and still spend eternity in paradise is a terrible thought.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614017 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, only confirms what i said.. They have an agenda, and rather they know it or not they are part of the prophesy. Dont have to be,but choosen to be..
Ahahaha. The prophecy. Now we're getting into some coocoo stuff.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614018 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep looking up, sir.
Sooner or later a house will fall on you.
So it is written in the great book of Baum.
Fk off, Tam.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614019 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, nutface, but those people are Christians, like you.
And here you are, trying to make us atheists shut up and go away.
Hypocrite much?
Keep lying, you'll get it perfect some day.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614020 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA.
That's hilarious.
You're always good for a laugh, nano.
Such a wonderful sense of humor.
How do you do it?
Yeah? I'm thinking something real hilarious right now.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614021 Apr 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
... you're just a silly little CUNNY.
GFY and DIF.
I wouldn't let a DOG piss on you if you were encased in flames.
You lying sack of shyt. Provoking and abusing is all you and your scummy buds here have done since day one that Topix came online. Your very first post to me was you being abusive for no other reason than you think I'm a Christian. You are worthless.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614022 Apr 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So one of the mental midgets judged this post of yours as "racy".
Good to know that they are so much of a mental midget they don't know what the word "racy" means.
Oy gevalt.
See? You even insult an anonymous judgit. You are insane. Get help.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614023 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a punishment involved?
You can't wear your spurs to bed anymore. xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best lookin' dress/casual loafer.....IN THE WOR... 4 min Doctor REALITY 5
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 8 min Aiesha 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Seentheotherside 574,167
Shoud PDA's be allowed in school (Mar '08) 32 min Jennette 107
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min mike 608,223
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 44 min sajan 51
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 47 min Topics is Corrupt 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 268,931
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr Coolsa 205
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr sall 163
More from around the web