Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614302 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I'm dropping this topic after this, you seem to be willfully obtuse and it's getting old.
Atheism is not about "Rejection of belief". You omitted the last part of it.
Atheism is "rejection of a belief in the EXISTENCE OF" deities.
If you have any thoughts that there MAY be a deity, you're not atheist.
Ok RR. Your right, every single atheist that tells you you are wrong on this subject is wrong.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614303 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that organisms can evolve, I didn't say I accept evolution. I certainly don't accept ToE, that theory is a bunch of bullshit guesses.
Would you stop the childish "goddidit" crap? Why can't one have a conversation with an agnostic about evolution without them throwing that into the mix?
WTF?
Doesn't it sum up your position nicely? But ok, your right, the TOE is a sham paid for by greedy, evil scientists who make up outright lies to keep the grant money coming.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614304 Apr 8, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>But, with no disrespect, how do you know for sure that it was the one and only "God" that was at work here, and not Vishnu or the consciousness of one of your deceased relatives?
I don't know for sure.

I believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#614305 Apr 8, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it sum up your position nicely? But ok, your right, the TOE is a sham paid for by greedy, evil scientists who make up outright lies to keep the grant money coming.
Exaggerated but honest...
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#614306 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe in ToE because they can conduct tests on it.
They ignore Creation because they can't test it.
Doesn't sound very scientific - to ignore something, call it "junk science", because it can't currently be tested.
But hey, if you think I'm wrong....
That's what you think.
Well it's up to those "creation scientists" to bring something to the table, and they haven't. Just like in Dover, CO, they have no science to suppor their theory.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614307 Apr 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
..... prooooooosecuuuuted .....
Looks like a Freudian slip to me. So you want to prosecute and incarcerate Christians? Not surprising with all the abuse you heap on them here on what is supposed to be a moderated site.

Location hidden

#614308 Apr 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Not intelligent enough to come up with your own argument huh, so you just repeat what I have said to you about your sh!tty behavior on here.
Well, you know what?
F*ck yeah, you need to keep on repeating it to yourself in the mirror until you GET IT.
Don't act all butthurt now that your @ss has been called out for the lying sack of sh!t phony you are. Your victim card has BEEN revoked!
I did not repeat back your infantile BS. Get help creep.

As if I could be hurt by scum like you on a message board. You're just another rabid parrot. I smirk when I see you morons on here acting like you are ever going to convert anyone to atheism. If anything, I suspect you may be some religious guy trying to show the readers how repulsive an atheist can be.

Location hidden

#614309 Apr 8, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It would crush all the religionists when they finally realize that there's no "there" there.
It would kill them if they came to just blackness and silence at the end. A huge disappointment that there are no "pearly gates" or greeters.
It's too much to ask that they do something besides wait to die to help the world be a better place. No, it's just easier to "wait on Divine Being" to do everything!
A super ego deflation is waiting when they see that no one is "waiting" on them! There's no one there, and without some kind of audience, it hurts.
I see you are still retarded. If nobody lives again then nobody is conscious to experience any disappointment, dimwit.
FoxNews

AOL

#614310 Apr 8, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries --- PROVE JESUS' RETURN

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Location hidden

#614311 Apr 8, 2013
13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the question was prove there's a god,you can't,you can't prove there isn't a god either it's a belief, you can point to the big bang theory but then ppl will say who created the big bang it's a chicken and egg question.
You cannot prove it.
Comparing big bang theory to the chicken/egg question is a flawed analogy. The chicken/egg question is no longer the mystery that some smartasses tried to make of it

Location hidden

#614312 Apr 8, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with evolution. However how could eye's have been a new biological function which was a spontaneous creative invention, when all animals have them?
Not all animals have eyes.

Location hidden

#614313 Apr 8, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the half tad pole half human... topix spellchecker...lol
It was intentional...
But correcting typos gives him pleasure. Ever notice he never corrects people who parrot him?

Location hidden

#614314 Apr 8, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched my ex-wife morph into a gelatinous creature in a year and a half. Does that count?
I've heard about that.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#614315 Apr 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have written that entire response without the graphic description you chose to use.
Again...obsessing much?
i think it's VERY important not to dis-associate homosexual activity with homosexuality cuz it is what it does;)
Edward Shaw

Lexington, KY

#614316 Apr 8, 2013
Proof there is a God? Open your eyes. I exist. Would you rather believe that marvelous complexity of the human rose from the slime? The sheer magnificence of all creation would seem to require a divine architect. I believe in science laws that tell me you can't create something from nothing; that order falls into chaos rather than the opposite. And, most important .. I have asked, and received .. and I continue to exist. How does science explain love, melancholy, happiness, anger, or just plain greed? Yup .. something divine going on.

Location hidden

#614317 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass.
I believe in God, therefore I'm a theist.
An atheist doesn't believe in the existance of ANY gods...
Dumb ass.
Betcha he thinks he's a genius too? ;)
razzaz

Pittsburgh, PA

#614318 Apr 8, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……
NoBody Can hes Dead as a Himan can get

Location hidden

#614319 Apr 8, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
We're getting faster and faster as we approach the massive black hole in the middle of our galaxy!
No, we aren't.

http://lcogt.net/education/article/milky-way-...

Read the section titled "Motion". You have no excuse not to.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#614320 Apr 8, 2013
DocParty wrote:
Just look around and try to answer how did this all come about?
It has been said that it's as likely for this world and we humans to 'just happened to come into existence' as it would for a tornado to pass through an automotive junkyard and upon it's leaving the junkyard it had assembled a fully fueled ready to fly 757.
Now we can disagree on how many millions or billions of trillions of times it would take for this to happen, even if it could (and it couldn't because there are not the components in an automotive junkyard to make an airplane).
So it's really on faith you accept a creator, a divinity, something better than we are.
You don't really have to. You can ignore the possibility of a creator and risk being wrong. We have a good idea what will befall you at that point don't we?
Or you can believe there is 'something''someone' that did in fact create us. If you are right, you'll be rewarded for believing. If you are wrong, what's the hurt? You lived a better life here on earth. It's a win win to believe and a lose lose if you don't and there is a creator.
Doc
Hello DocParty

A very thought provoking post, Thank You. Hope you will be sharing more as it could hurt no one to hear a few more opinions on which they seem so firm in believing.

If GOD is man made then we will know, but as I said ... it hasn't hurt me to try and live a Godly life to my best abilities. Some of us out here have no doubt because of real experiences we've lived that were super natural.

Peace

Location hidden

#614321 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably why my head is spinning.
It is amazing that we can stand up considering how fast we are rotating and then I think about how fast the Earth is going around the sun, the speed we're hitting as a solar system floating around the galaxy and lastly the speed the galaxy is going as it is pulled to the Great Attractor. It's mind boggling, not to be pondered while buzzed. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,928
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 668,045
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 46,047
Rogythil.com is Dedicated to Providing Revelati... 53 min richardjhons 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 27
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 1 hr Jay 34
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,112
More from around the web