Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#614027 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Paradise"??
JUST because of a high atheist population?
You're an intolerant bigot.
The Chinese are not known for their empathy towards their fellow man.

Location hidden

#614028 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Eh. Typos are always priority number one. I hit 'em where it hurts.
If typos is all you have as ammunition you are pathetic. An imaginary dart gun would hurt more.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#614029 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The cops are far too lenient about the behavior that goes on in those parades. They wouldn't allow a straight guy to swing his dick around on Main Street in full view of a crowd or bang some chick on top of one of the floats. A straight guy would be arrested for public indecency. They are hypocrites.
They probably could learn to exercise a bit of restraint.

Location hidden

#614030 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding.:)
There are people from several denominations who invite me to visit their church for Sunday services but none have given me any crap when I never showed up there. None of them became cold or distant or rude after that and none have asked more than once except for the Jehovah's Witnesses, which is to be expected from them. These guys try WAY to hard to paint a picture of Christian oppression of atheists that we all know does not exist, it's certainly not pervasive.
I wasn't claiming oppression. The majority group in any culture is going to generate social pressure as a natural byproduct of their existence. I'm not saying it's necessarily malicious, but it exists. Denying that it even occurs doesn't make any sense.

Location hidden

#614031 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. Nano only tells you these things out of love, of course.
If he wanted polite or civil replies he wouldn't have been rude to me from the beginning, liar.

Location hidden

#614032 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If typos is all you have as ammunition you are pathetic. An imaginary dart gun would hurt more.
You should turn your sarcasm detector up.

Location hidden

#614033 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If he wanted polite or civil replies he wouldn't have been rude to me from the beginning, liar.
I don't know the content of the entire conversation, but I do know I've never seen you be civil even once to someone on "the other team." And I've never really seen aero go around starting fights.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#614034 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese are not known for their empathy towards their fellow man.
Right now it's the North Koreans that are the ones to worry about, after all they have threaten to murder us all.
I highly resent that , I don't relish the thought of dying because some asswipe Korean doesn't like South Korea being free from his crazy ass. I'm not sure what to do about it though, I don't suppose a
nasty letter would accomplish anything. Maybe we could trick him into coming over here , so we can beat the crap out of him?:)

Location hidden

#614035 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My point wasn't the age, as you and her think. The point is, Mormonism is an altered copy/paste version of Christianity.
They aren't as scary as the one Tom Cruise is a member of, wow.

Location hidden

#614036 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't claiming oppression. The majority group in any culture is going to generate social pressure as a natural byproduct of their existence. I'm not saying it's necessarily malicious, but it exists. Denying that it even occurs doesn't make any sense.
I said that it wasn't "pervasive", liar.

Location hidden

#614037 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, only confirms what i said.. They have an agenda, and rather they know it or not they are part of the prophesy. Dont have to be,but choosen to be..
lol

It's like designing your class ring.

Location hidden

#614038 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said that it wasn't "pervasive", liar.
This is what you said:

These guys try WAY to hard to paint a picture of Christian oppression of atheists that we all know does not exist, it's certainly not pervasive.

You just said it doesn't exist, and it's not pervasive. An unclear statement, because for something to be "not pervasive" it has to exist in some form. So be more clear next time, first of all.

Second of all, it is pervasive. It is not "oppression" in the strictest sense of the word, but US culture is totally saturated with christiandom and this creates pressure to conform - some of it intentional, some not. Many christians are even hostile to any out-groups, specifically atheists, you being a good example.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#614039 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said that it wasn't "pervasive", liar.
Dude, WTF is your problem?
I can't get on here good before I see your phony hypocriitcal @ss here up to your old tricks, claiming to be sooooo "religious" while attacking people that disagree with you with hateful poisonous vitriol.
Same sh!t, different day with you.
That poster was spot on in calling you out for the fake you really are.
But hey, you have plenty of phonies like yourself for company.
So you keep shooting yourself in your "pious" foot.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#614043 Apr 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You lying sack of shyt. Provoking and abusing is all you and your scummy buds here have done since day one that Topix came online. Your very first post to me was you being abusive for no other reason than you think I'm a Christian. You are worthless.
Did I initially try to be pleasant with you, or not?

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#614044 Apr 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese are not known for their empathy towards their fellow man.
There is truth I what you say.

One can say the same of the Japanese.

But it is very complex.
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#614045 Apr 7, 2013
atheists barely even exist..
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#614046 Apr 7, 2013
yeah uh jesus is obviously a time traveller travelling back in time failing at causing world peace
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#614047 Apr 7, 2013
that's why he had all them powers.. that was just technology from the future..

Location hidden

#614048 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet some how you think that you opinion is some how more than simply your self serving opinion.
What?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#614049 Apr 7, 2013
Praise God wrote:
<quoted text>
Got into a debate once with a friend who did not believe in God. He said I deny myself certain pleasures because of my religion.(his idea of pleasure and mine are very different). Anyway we were discussing life after death, and he ask me "What if you are wrong". It was very easy to answer. If I am wrong I will die, and that will be the end. I will never know that I was wrong. But on the other hand I asked him, "what if you are wrong?"
this argument only appeals to stupid people.

the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche. I "might" be wrong, but there is a zero chance that you are correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min loveismygoal 18,636
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min scientia potentia... 37,292
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 6 min Johnny 4,839
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Triple Fine 104,565
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Just Think 641,062
---*PHOTO of ANTICHRIST 'seated' in TEMPLE 27 min RevelationInPlain... 1
Realtors Love Crows 31 min Protester 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 280,849
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr good advice 44,267
More from around the web