Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#613758 Apr 5, 2013
GOD OR GODS? How else can we explain all the wonders of our planet? Oh yes evolution ... maybe. Do I believe that ...?... NO.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#613759 Apr 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the population.
Paradise. Enjoy your stay.

Location hidden

#613760 Apr 5, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
It's little pathetic self absorbed atheist like your self, that sickens me... You set behind a screen and spew your hypocrisy and say atheist are not wanting to take away our beliefs and everything that signifies our beliefs and the things that are afiliated with it!!!
The Ten commandments on the walls of buildnings, prayer in school and so on!! You guys are doing everything you can too take away from our beliefs, you heathern!!
And this is the one that really cuts me to the core!!! The removal of crosses at Veterians grave sites, atheist who show up at a Veterian's funerl to protest it...
Ur pathetic!
Again, if your beliefs are so intrinsically tied to the public displays thereof, you have bigger things to worry about. Were I to have faith in a god, I don't think it would much matter to me how much public attention he got.

I've never heard of any atheists showing up to protest funerals, but if that has happened, I disagree with it strongly. I have heard of christians doing it, however.

Location hidden

#613761 Apr 5, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
And i will say one other thing to you,,, those atheist who show up and do those things at Veterians cemetary's or where ever, should realize the people who they are doing that too, FOUGHT and gave their life,,, for there right to open there STUPID mouths and have that ''freedom'' to speak!!
Best, i step away for a few..........
Who are these Veterians you speak of? An alien race? A special club? A new religion?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#613762 Apr 5, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
It's little pathetic self absorbed atheist like your self, that sickens me... You set behind a screen and spew your hypocrisy and say atheist are not wanting to take away our beliefs and everything that signifies our beliefs and the things that are afiliated with it!!!
The Ten commandments on the walls of buildnings, prayer in school and so on!! You guys are doing everything you can too take away from our beliefs, you heathern!!
And this is the one that really cuts me to the core!!! The removal of crosses at Veterians grave sites, atheist who show up at a Veterian's funerl to protest it...
Ur pathetic!
It's pathetic god botherers like you that p!ss me off, why don't you do humanity a favour and keep your foul mouth to yourself kin retard.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#613763 Apr 5, 2013
BibleVideo wrote:
NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who goes?...Who stays?
http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84
We are in rapture. So much happens in our
existence that we ignore.

Since: Mar 11

Heidelberg, Australia

#613764 Apr 5, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
And i will say one other thing to you,,, those atheist who show up and do those things at Veterians cemetary's or where ever, should realize the people who they are doing that too, FOUGHT and gave their life,,, for there right to open there STUPID mouths and have that ''freedom'' to speak!!
To see those ugly religious people turn up with placards disturbing the funerals of returned (Dead) veterans, should realize that these people FOUGHT and gave their LIVES for the right to open their MOUTHS and have the right and freedom to SPEAK, and these ugly christians come and fell free to disturb the freedom of returned veterans, to have a peaceful just because these BRAVE people were gay.

Location hidden

#613765 Apr 5, 2013
is nurface the topix nutjob? i'm new here.
Christi Ann

UK

#613766 Apr 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the population.
Don't mistake religions that you don't understand for Atheism, Catcher. Don't mistake a visit for an understanding.

Location hidden

#613767 Apr 5, 2013
95% of the population good on them.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#613768 Apr 5, 2013
13th Door wrote:
The?

You are new.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#613769 Apr 5, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're actually referring to an outfit called the "Westboro Baptist Church".

NOT atheists.

The Borderland of Sol

#613770 Apr 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these Veterians you speak of? An alien race? A special club? A new religion?
I was gonna jump on that, too, but I thought t'other point was more interesting.

The Borderland of Sol

#613771 Apr 5, 2013
13th Door wrote:
Welcome.

You will find quite a few absolute nutters on here - not many of them are that overt, though.

The Borderland of Sol

#613772 Apr 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The?
You are new.
Play nice with the New Person, Tide!

*laffin*

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#613773 Apr 5, 2013
13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>It's pathetic god botherers like you that p!ss me off, why don't you do humanity a favour and keep your foul mouth to yourself kin retard.
You don't own Topix, do you?

He/she can voice any opinion he wants to here. I know it bugs the crap out of you that he/she has the right to freedom of speech just like you. Too bad.

Location hidden

#613774 Apr 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't own Topix, do you?
He/she can voice any opinion he wants to here. I know it bugs the crap out of you that he/she has the right to freedom of speech just like you. Too bad.
No you're correct i don't own topix and no you're wrong it does not bug the crap out of me that people have a right to freedom of speech, that is why i am expressing my freedom of speech,i would not speculate on what you are thinking as i don't know, neither do you know what i am thinking.Hence freedom of speech.

Location hidden

#613775 Apr 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome.
You will find quite a few absolute nutters on here - not many of them are that overt, though.
thanks old boy jolly decent of you just between us is tide one of them?

The Borderland of Sol

#613776 Apr 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't own Topix, do you?
Breathe, Nano.

According to my daughter, I'm so laid-back I'm practically horizontal.

You're startin' to annoy even me.

The Borderland of Sol

#613777 Apr 5, 2013
13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks old boy jolly decent of you just between us is tide one of them?
Absolutely not.

Tide is one of the Good Guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 603,375
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Into The Night 3,932
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,154
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 8 min Aiesha_2001 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min waaasssuuup 8,268
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Lyndi 177,892
hy 1 hr ahmadyusuf 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,641
More from around the web