Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613953 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're conflating the issue. Teaching kids about sex is not synonymous with teaching kids about human rights.
And I made clear that I was using the negative form of the word agenda. As in - those gays have an agenda to advance their goals to our detriment.
You're ignoring the issue. Teaching kids about procreation - the science of it - is one thing, teaching kinds that gay Oar straight relationships are right or wrong is another.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613954 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I am an atheist... being an atheist does not mean believing that gods cannot exist. It means not believing in a god. I recall that you have trouble with this distinction, and I would rather not get into it again.
LMAO!!

Another poster trying to refine the dictionary....

Sure, sure. And a straight man that sucks a cock is still straight....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613955 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>When you say "there are three types of sexuality. that's it" I tend to take you at your word that that's what you think. If you don't believe that every single human must fit nearly into one of those molds, don't say it.
"The three", remember?

"There's the three basic types of sexual preference and/or orientation."

I understand your confusion.

I won't hold it against you.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#613956 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignoring the issue. Teaching kids about procreation - the science of it - is one thing, teaching kinds that gay Oar straight relationships are right or wrong is another.
Yeah. We also should probably hold off on telling our kids that racism is wrong. let them figure that one out for themselves.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#613957 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're the one driving a Dodge minivan.
If cant answer the questions, just shut up about it.
You poor lil atheist.... Is the man trying to keep you down?
HA HA !!!
Hey, everybody has a bad day once in a while.

It's no reason for a meltdown.

Take a deep breath.

Chill a bit.

Location hidden

#613958 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Another poster trying to refine the dictionary....
Sure, sure. And a straight man that sucks a cock is still straight....
Jesusmotherfuckingchrist. I really don't know if you forget how many times someone has explained this to you or if you just enjoy trolling. There are some atheists who take the position that no deities exist. I'm not one of those people. There are others who simply don't believe in a deity. I am one of those people. The term can be used interchangeably, but is most often and most accurately used to describe people who simply don't believe. Look at the word itself. A-theism.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#613959 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for a minute, if for every 100 people, 98 were atheist, and every time you dared open your mouth about Jesus you were ridiculed, called evil, and told you should be tortured and killed.
I bet you can't even imagine that.

If that happened to me, I would think maybe there is something about the things I'm believing in that is upsetting one hell of a lot of people, and maybe I should moderate the way I express my thought's. If someone ever thought what I believed in was Evil, I would seriously be wanting to change, and look at how I could have faith in such evil doing's.

Location hidden

#613960 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The three", remember?
"There's the three basic types of sexual preference and/or orientation."
I understand your confusion.
I won't hold it against you.
This is what you said:

There's the three basic types of sexual preference and/or orientation.

Straight
Gay
Bi

That's it.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#613961 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If the answer to all of your prayers was always the same, "nothing", then God knew you never truly believed.
You severed all ties with religion at the ripe old age of 16?
And you think you really looked to God?
C'mon...
I was seven years old and uncorrupted, and believed with all my heart, as any seven year old would. We're not talking Damien from "The Omen" here. After all my unsuccessful attempts at any type of contact, to continue would be rather stupid, would it not?

Location hidden

#613962 Apr 6, 2013
saidI wrote:
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for a minute, if for every 100 people, 98 were atheist, and every time you dared open your mouth about Jesus you were ridiculed, called evil, and told you should be tortured and killed.
If that happened to me, I would think maybe there is something about the things I'm believing in that is upsetting one hell of a lot of people, and maybe I should moderate the way I express my thought's. If someone ever thought what I believed in was Evil, I would seriously be wanting to change, and look at how I could have faith in such evil doing's.
Most brilliant logic ever.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613964 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. We also should probably hold off on telling our kids that racism is wrong. let them figure that one out for themselves.
Racism?!?!?

We weren't talking about racism, dude.

Please don't tell me you think gays are a race...

Please...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613965 Apr 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, everybody has a bad day once in a while.
It's no reason for a meltdown.
Take a deep breath.
Chill a bit.
I'm sorry! It's a very stressful day. I installed new windows in my house AND there are 6 plumbers here doing a copper repipe.

I feel like a babysitter.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#613966 Apr 6, 2013
saidI wrote:
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>

You realize, of course, that in the actual situation, the Christians are the ones doing the condemning.

For something as simple as saying "I don't believe that."

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613967 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesusmotherfuckingchri st. I really don't know if you forget how many times someone has explained this to you or if you just enjoy trolling. There are some atheists who take the position that no deities exist. I'm not one of those people. There are others who simply don't believe in a deity. I am one of those people. The term can be used interchangeably, but is most often and most accurately used to describe people who simply don't believe. Look at the word itself. A-theism.
Stop telling, timn.

And stop trying to redefine words to fit your characteristics.

An atheist is a person that holds NO belief in any deity or deities.

Period.

If you ***^^^may^^^*** think there's a god out there, you aren't an atheist.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613968 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>By my writing "prove my belief", I'm admitting that it's a belief....

'_'
But you know.

You've said repeatedly that you KNOW.

Which is it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613969 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you said:
There's the three basic types of sexual preference and/or orientation.
Straight
Gay
Bi
That's it.
Holyfuckingshitballsman!!

Basic

BASIC

Meaning not all, not complex.

...in the simplest terms.

It's like saying there are BASICALLY three body types.

Thin
Medium
Heavy

That's it.

Ugh...

That doesn't mean OR imply that there are ONLY three body types, just that those are the three basic types.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613970 Apr 6, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was seven years old and uncorrupted, and believed with all my heart, as any seven year old would. We're not talking Damien from "The Omen" here. After all my unsuccessful attempts at any type of contact, to continue would be rather stupid, would it not?
You talk about your faith in God as a 7 year old would about his faith in Santa Claus.

You didn't even try.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613971 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize, of course, that in the actual situation, the Christians are the ones doing the condemning.
For something as simple as saying "I don't believe that."
Have Christians condemned you?

Just for not believing?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613972 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>They also call each other "stupidhead", "dumbbutt", etc.

They don't know what they're doing. They're kids.
They need to learn what they're doing.

It's no longer just kids being kids.

Surely SOMETHING in the news has made you aware of that.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#613973 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about your faith in God as a 7 year old would about his faith in Santa Claus.
You didn't even try.
“Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 690,586
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,475
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 25 min Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Maria 44
More from around the web