Prove there's a god.
Christi Ann

UK

#613795 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's a loser, like you.
Keep looking up, sir.

Sooner or later a house will fall on you.

So it is written in the great book of Baum.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#613796 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>To avoid further nonsensical arguing, I'll say sure, it could be voices.

But I don't think it is.

Because I've never experienced that "voice in my head" except for when I pray - and only sometimes.
And how do you distinguish this "voice" from your own internal dialogue?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613797 Apr 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>once again, Al, you've chosen to side with the propoganda and wisdom of this world against what the word of God says about homosexuality.

it's your prerogative, but i suspect that things will go a little easier for you on graduation day if as a confessing believer, you keep your antichrist opinions to yourself:-)
Christ had nothing to say about homosexuality.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613798 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you don't owe...

Lol

But you can't prove to anyone that you're happy...
Well, the ladies at the front desk said to the lady who did my taxes, "He looks happy" as I was leaving.

And I was.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613799 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about bringing down society, but I agree that they do seem to follow their sex drive before anything else.
You make a statement like that and declare that you've never gone more than 6 weeks without sex since you were 16?!

Wow.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613800 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Um...

*scratches head*

Judaism isn't Christianity, either.
Um...she didn't say it was.

She just said it predates Christianity, as do many other religions.

You seem to think that makes a difference since you pointed out that Mormonism is only 200 years old, which has nothing to do with Mormons believing they are just as right as you claim to be.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613801 Apr 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You should have left the comma out after the word "know".

Then it would have read: Of course I know stupid.

And then that would mean you know yourself, stupid.
RR has mastered stupid.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#613802 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Paradise. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#613803 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mistake religions that you don't understand for Atheism, Catcher. Don't mistake a visit for an understanding.
This is my fourth visit to China.

I learn a little more each time.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613804 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>She does seem to be a bit unpleasant.
Nano?!

Oh no.

Nano is a wonderful, compassionate, loving and open person who respects ALL other opinions.

She would never make assertions without having firsthand knowledge to back them up.

You must be thinking of another nano.

Now I know that my cousin's daughter is just a lying, scheming bitch who only married a man for his money.(Which apparently failed), and that my mother is secretly atheist and that I am only not telling her that I'm atheist because I'm a wimpy coward and not because I don't want to remove whatever comfort she claims to get from believing that her fast approaching death will bring her into the waiting arms of Jesus, who she really doesn't believe in.

That's the sweet and wonderful nano that I know.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613805 Apr 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this Nobody person?
RR.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613806 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>It's little pathetic self absorbed atheist like your self, that sickens me... You set behind a screen and spew your hypocrisy and say atheist are not wanting to take away our beliefs and everything that signifies our beliefs and the things that are afiliated with it!!!

The Ten commandments on the walls of buildnings, prayer in school and so on!! You guys are doing everything you can too take away from our beliefs, you heathern!!

And this is the one that really cuts me to the core!!! The removal of crosses at Veterians grave sites, atheist who show up at a Veterian's funerl to protest it...

Ur pathetic!
Nobody wants to take away your beliefs.

We are just tired of having them shoved in our faces.

Placing the commandments in publicly owned buildings and Christian symbols on publicly owned property amounts to government sanctioning of Christianity over other beliefs, or no beliefs, and is considered by the highest court in the land to be "establishing a religion", which the framers of our constitution, even the Christians among them, were wise enough to know was a bad thing.

You would just prefer that we nasty atheists would shut up about it, which impinges on our first amendment rights of free speech.

You obviously have no respect for our constitution.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613807 Apr 6, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>And i will say one other thing to you,,, those atheist who show up and do those things at Veterians cemetary's or where ever, should realize the people who they are doing that too, FOUGHT and gave their life,,, for there right to open there STUPID mouths and have that ''freedom'' to speak!!

Best, i step away for a few..........
Sorry, nutface, but those people are Christians, like you.

And here you are, trying to make us atheists shut up and go away.

Hypocrite much?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613808 Apr 6, 2013
BENZO-THE-KLOWN wrote:
GOD OR GODS? How else can we explain all the wonders of our planet? Oh yes evolution ... maybe. Do I believe that ...?... NO.
Sounds like a personal problem.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613809 Apr 6, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these Veterians you speak of? An alien race? A special club? A new religion?
I think he meant veterinarians.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613810 Apr 6, 2013
13th Door wrote:
is nurface the topix nutjob? i'm new here.
He's just one of many.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613811 Apr 6, 2013
13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>thanks old boy jolly decent of you just between us is tide one of them?
Tide's one of the good guys.

His "the?" Comment was just to point out that there are way more than one nutter here.

Stick around.

They're plentiful, entertaining full of good ol' Christian love, if you know what I mean.

Btw, we're all going to hell.

Cya there.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#613812 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More like mythical. Neither one of you are funny.
HAHAHAHAHA.

That's hilarious.

You're always good for a laugh, nano.

Such a wonderful sense of humor.

How do you do it?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#613813 Apr 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you're a gimp. Wasn't posting to you, anyway, witch.
You really are a disgustingly silly little cunny.

I would ask you who peed in your corn flakes but it's obvious that an ELEPHANT took a major DUMP in your corn flakes after having been constipated for a week or two.

The stench of that elephant poo is fairly palpable in every single one of your disgusting posts.

There really is something seriously wrong with you.

You CONSTANTLY attack with absolutely NO provocation at ALL and then you whine and cry "foul" and like the child trapped in an adult's body that you are, you then scream: They started it!!!- when in reality, YOU start it with people ALL the time and with people who have never even said "boo!" to you.

You're deranged, you're nasty, you're downright mean, you're stupid, you're ugly (from the inside out) and really- when all IS said and done, you're just a silly little CUNNY.

GFY and DIF.

I wouldn't let a DOG piss on you if you were encased in flames.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#613814 Apr 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Yes, culturally it is an incredible experience, and the people are SO warm and welcoming.
The only problem is the language barrier.
I found the same thing in Japan and Thailand- that the people are VERY hospitable and VERY genuine and sincere.

I found the Japanese and the Thais to be even more hospitable than the people of the many countries I've been to in Europe.

About the language barrier- not really in Japan as it is mandatory for children in school to learn English- or at least it was when I was there which was many years ago.

The funny thing is that while every Japanese person we encountered could understand English, write English and read English, they did have a hard time with pronunciation.

But that didn't create too much of a barrier.

Anyway, am glad to hear you are enjoying your visit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web