Bongo

Bayport, NY

#613268 Apr 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweat.
You confirmed my prediction.
I must be a prophet.
For a guy with small dick syndrome , driving a mini van seems appropo.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#613269 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one be as dense as you...?
The point IS NOT that you do or don't love your man. The point IS NOT that I care whether or not you do.
The point IS that some things are real and factual even though they can't be proven.
No dear....the actual point is that I am not on here every single day posting an average of no less than 100 posts per day claiming that even though I can't prove it, I DO love my man.

I am not on here talking incessantly about my love for my man- YOU are- along with even more incessantly talking about how you KNOW your god is real.

RR, did you ever hear that we all create our own realities?

There's a lot of truth to that. YOU have created your own reality that you KNOW your god exists and is REAL.

And you spend an inordinate amount of time here trying to convince people that YOUR reality is THE reality when IN reality, it's NOT.

And sorry, RR- but you trying to throw emotions into the mix just doesn't work- and all the more when we can talk about the same emotion- such as love for instance-and that emotion and that word can mean very different things to different people including how one expresses how they subjectively define love.

For instance, you think it's "loving" that you hit your children.

I think it's anything BUT "loving".

So of course, you can't prove to me that you love your kids because I don't agree with your definition of love for children.

Added to that is you having said you would DISOWN your kids if they told you they were gay. THAT sure doesn't fit the definition of love according to MY reality.

So......again- to try and use emotions that can't be proven but which are real when you talk about your god not being proven but being real is a whole lot of HOGWASH.

In the meantime, when talking about that which IS concrete and which IS fact, those facts CAN be proven and ARE proven.

You claim your god is real, you claim your god exists, you claim you have been touched by your god and you present ALL of this as indisputable fact.

Facts can be VERIFIED. So uh....VERIFY your 100% certain KNOWLEDGE that your god is real by providing PROOF of same.

If you can't, then what you have is a BELIEF and not a FACT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613270 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding what is analogous is mediocre at best.
I don't expect you to understand.
You are, after all, only a Canadian.
...and an atheist.
Why are you such a xenophobe? Why do you always attempt to put down people from other countries?

It's really disgusting and all the more when talking about a beautiful and wonderful country such as Canada- known as our GOOD neighbors to the north.

Why do you have such animosity to the point of ridiculing all that is not American?

It makes you look like exactly what you are- ONLY an American and a very ISOLATED and INSULAR one at that who thinks that putting down other countries- and those that are our ALLIES no less- makes you a better American.

It doesn't- but that is the REALITY you have foolishly created for your very foolish self.

YUCK.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613271 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding what is analogous is mediocre at best.
I don't expect you to understand.
You are, after all, only a Canadian.
...and an atheist.
I'm gonna call you "phobie" from now on.

There is SO much you fear and your fear is based on self imposed ignorance, PHOBIE.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#613272 Apr 4, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
@TIMN17 wrote[quotedtext]
Are you trolling me?
//////////
Why?! Are U afraid of a little debate?! Naw, I'm joking! I just asked a question about matter and mind and U said something about thermodynamics which really can't come to a rational conclusion if consciousness can't be defined by science. So there, U answered the question to the best of your knowledge but made one mistake, U wasn't prepared for the follow-ups and feedback to where I guess U thought I was hounding U. It's all good, I'm still fishing for answers since everyone here claims to know the TRUTH and have all of the FACTS.(sarcasm at the end there)
No, it's not a matter of being "prepared for your followups," it's that you were being so ridiculous I had to wonder if you were trolling me.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#613273 Apr 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>For a guy with small dick syndrome , driving a mini van seems appropo.
You shouldn't talk about RR that way.

But go ahead.

Location hidden

#613274 Apr 4, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
@TIMN17 wrote[quotedtext]
Dude..... dude. Dude. dude. I have no words for you. No words.
//////////
Hey, I'm sure U don't. That's always the reaction of people who are presented with the tough questions that may invoke a higher level of thinking and require an answer that is above their own plane of thought. They either put up, give up, or shut up!
It's also the reaction that people have when presented with a profound level of stupidity.

Location hidden

#613275 Apr 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And it seems they've found more evidence supporting the dark matter hypothesis:
http://science.slashdot.org/story/13/04/03/19...
Of course, RR will say this isn't proof, completely disregarding that nobody said it was.
Nice. But don't you know? God exists until we have a godlike understanding of the universe and it's every phenomena.

Location hidden

#613276 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrugs*
I just know I couldn't pretend a gay relationship. Straight people can't do that.
How do gays, I mean "gays", pretend a straight relationship?
A: They're not gay.
Neither could I. But had I been raised in a different society, that might not be so.

Location hidden

#613277 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are. The analogy is that neither can be proven yet both are real.
Derp
Ugh. RR. What does "proven" mean in this context, to you? Do you imagine emotion as some ethereal force that injects you with happiness or sadness and then disappears?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#613278 Apr 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. But don't you know? God exists until we have a godlike understanding of the universe and it's every phenomena.
The ever shrinking god of the ever shrinking gaps.

Location hidden

#613279 Apr 4, 2013
Big_Poppa_ wrote:
Jesus got reincarnated as 2Pac in the 90s.
Homeslice, 2pac wasn't born in the 90s.

Location hidden

#613280 Apr 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is this even a point of contention? Why do you insist on convincing yourself that there aren't many "true" gays? Does it bother you that they in fact might not be in control of their sexuality, making any bigotry on your part even less justified?
<quoted text>
You claim that you "could not" have a homosexual relationship.
SO
You are not in control of your sexuality.!
why would you expect that of others?
you are such a goddam fag.
He really is. Such a god damn homo.

Since: May 10

Hayes, UK

#613281 Apr 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Homeslice, 2pac wasn't born in the 90s.
I know.

Location hidden

#613282 Apr 4, 2013
Big_Poppa_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
So jesus popped into 2pac's adult body?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613283 Apr 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No dear....the actual point is that I am not on here every single day posting an average of no less than 100 posts per day claiming that even though I can't prove it, I DO love my man.
I am not on here talking incessantly about my love for my man- YOU are- along with even more incessantly talking about how you KNOW your god is real.
RR, did you ever hear that we all create our own realities?
There's a lot of truth to that. YOU have created your own reality that you KNOW your god exists and is REAL.
And you spend an inordinate amount of time here trying to convince people that YOUR reality is THE reality when IN reality, it's NOT.
And sorry, RR- but you trying to throw emotions into the mix just doesn't work- and all the more when we can talk about the same emotion- such as love for instance-and that emotion and that word can mean very different things to different people including how one expresses how they subjectively define love.
For instance, you think it's "loving" that you hit your children.
I think it's anything BUT "loving".
So of course, you can't prove to me that you love your kids because I don't agree with your definition of love for children.
Added to that is you having said you would DISOWN your kids if they told you they were gay. THAT sure doesn't fit the definition of love according to MY reality.
So......again- to try and use emotions that can't be proven but which are real when you talk about your god not being proven but being real is a whole lot of HOGWASH.
In the meantime, when talking about that which IS concrete and which IS fact, those facts CAN be proven and ARE proven.
You claim your god is real, you claim your god exists, you claim you have been touched by your god and you present ALL of this as indisputable fact.
Facts can be VERIFIED. So uh....VERIFY your 100% certain KNOWLEDGE that your god is real by providing PROOF of same.
If you can't, then what you have is a BELIEF and not a FACT.
A meltdown?

So early in the morning?

OCB...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613284 Apr 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a xenophobe? Why do you always attempt to put down people from other countries?
It's really disgusting and all the more when talking about a beautiful and wonderful country such as Canada- known as our GOOD neighbors to the north.
Why do you have such animosity to the point of ridiculing all that is not American?
It makes you look like exactly what you are- ONLY an American and a very ISOLATED and INSULAR one at that who thinks that putting down other countries- and those that are our ALLIES no less- makes you a better American.
It doesn't- but that is the REALITY you have foolishly created for your very foolish self.
YUCK.
Because Canadians are French idiots. Plain and simple.

Next question.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613285 Apr 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna call you "phobie" from now on.
There is SO much you fear and your fear is based on self imposed ignorance, PHOBIE.
"PHOBIE" would imply some sort of phobia.

"Phobia" implies some dirt of irrational fear.

I'm not afraid of Canada or any other country.

Your tween version of name calling is a failure.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613286 Apr 4, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh. RR. What does "proven" mean in this context, to you? Do you imagine emotion as some ethereal force that injects you with happiness or sadness and then disappears?
Prove: Demonstrate the existence of something through evidence.

Simple, right?

Prove you love your mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Geier 3 min YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Brother James 602,277
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 32 min Power_2014 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 41 min shanu 1,073
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 230,109
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Rick Moss 37,280
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 548,925
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE