OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#613682 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okee
BTW, my post to you of HOURS ago- in which I asked you why you have such animosity toward Canada and Canadians was never answered by you.....just didn't want you to think I didn't notice that you didn't respond.

I did. And I'm not surprised you did not respond.

You just like to reject any and all that is out of your tiny little comfort zone, RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613683 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So your Jesus wasn't a man when he "spawned" Christianity??
No.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613684 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the expression attributed to men and mostly straight men at that- that you think with your little heads and that your little heads lead you.
RR, PLENTY of straight men follow their sex drive before anything else.
It has been this way since the dawn of mankind.
I know, crazy huh?

It's prolly cuz you broads hold out on is too much.

:p

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613685 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but a fictional book can be written by an author with a fictional name.
Wha???? Umm...an autobiography is not a fictional book or at least not intended to be and an autobiography is written by the person the book is about- in other words, an autobiography is a book about oneself.

A biography is also not a fictional book or at least is not intended to be and a biography is written by someone about someone else.

Hope that clears it up for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613686 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>only after your ex-wife "have birth"??
Okey-dokey.
I'll bet those 6 weeks weren't nearly long enough for your ex-wife.....
Oopsie. "Gave" birth.

And no, it was WAY too long. She tried getting in my pants after 3 weeks, but I told her we can't. Her poon-tang needed time to heal.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613687 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- you don't think it's possible to love someone and not like them?
Wow- your ignorance about human emotions and the human condition in general is much more far reaching than I originally knew it to be.
Of course I know, stupid.

I'm just baiting Lunger.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613688 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If your argument is based on "seniority", then Christians lose since Judaism predates Christianity by at least three thousand years.
What else ya got?
Um...

*scratches head*

Judaism isn't Christianity, either.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613689 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theologians don't have a definitive answer to that.
But you do?
OMG. Every single Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Protestant, etc. I have ever known as identified themselves as such- NOT as under the umbrella of "Christian".

Your question was what most people would say they are who are of a Christian religion.

I answered you. They say what Christian religion/sect they are members of and do not say simply "Christian".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613690 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing particulary humourous about that joke.
You probably only just thought of turning it into a joke as soon as you noticed you written the word "pay".
No one would have guessed it was a joke if there wasn't **'s surrounding the pay, and the word pay would have been completely obscure among the others.
Shows you have a sexually deviant and sexually focused mind if you saw something to be made sexual about it.
More childish humour.
You think you look sweet? Well, you are stomach processed candy being turned into shit. You know, when you were a little baby, then you got *processed* in your home by your mother and the way she raised you, and you turned into an inhuman bag of shit.
Seriously? You've never heard that joke before?

Dude...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613691 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Okay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613692 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't eat any punjabi food from the west!! U think they are sikh punjabis? I'm sure they'll be muslim punjabis.
The best place to eat our sikh punjabi food is at our houses, so u can come over and i'll make u some or the other thing to do is go to punjab in india, OMG, OMG, the food is sooooooo......Mmmmmmmmm!
I had palak paneer from a restaurnt in England, it was sh*t English food presented as punjabi food, it was terrible. I'm gonna try a new restaurant that's just opened recently in my city, so i'll see what's nice there.
I love: makhan paneer, shahi paneer, dhal makhani with tandoori roti!!!!!!!!!!
do they also do aloo tikki? samosa? pakora?
Ooohhhhh..... I never thought of it that way.

That they're just making "west" Indian food.

Thanks for the advice. I'll just stick to Taco Bell, it's genuine Mexican food :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613693 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we call the flame thing a torch too.
Yh, it is odd to me, i think we just call any light/flame thingy a torch, we keep it simple, unlike u Americans!:-p
Uh-oh....

OCB's gonna nail your ass for calling it "odd"...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613694 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...
*scratches head*
Judaism isn't Christianity, either.
Gee- I think I know that.

It gets tiresome having to repeat back to you what you have said.

You seemed to be making the point that Christianity is older than Mormonism as your argument as to why you think the DOI refers to the Christian god.

I was simply letting you know that if you're going by how old a religion is, Judaism predates Christianity by thousands of years.

So using what passes as logic for you, that could mean that the god referred to in the DOI was the god that JEWS believe in.

But you're right- Judaism is not Christianity and frankly, were it not for Judaism having come first and thousands of years before Christianity, your religion might not have had any basis to have been invented.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613695 Apr 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how that works, nor do I care, nor can do I believe that another person can designate a title for that person.
Looks like your arrogance has overcome your fairness.
Whatever.

As long as you concede to my greatness...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613696 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know, stupid.
I'm just baiting Lunger.
You should have left the comma out after the word "know".

Then it would have read: Of course I know stupid.

And then that would mean you know yourself, stupid.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613697 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, crazy huh?
It's prolly cuz you broads hold out on is too much.
:p
No- not at all. It's that you men spend the majority of your lives trying to crawl back into the same hole (not the SELF same, of course) but the same hole you crawled out of.

Has NOTHING to do with women "putting out" or not.

BTW, when a woman is truly sexually attracted to a man she doesn't hold out on him.

Usually it's revulsion that causes women to hold out.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613698 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, my post to you of HOURS ago- in which I asked you why you have such animosity toward Canada and Canadians was never answered by you.....just didn't want you to think I didn't notice that you didn't respond.
I did. And I'm not surprised you did not respond.
You just like to reject any and all that is out of your tiny little comfort zone, RR.
I don't literally have any animosity towards Canada or Canadians.

It's just fun to pick on 'em.

And it's fun to get a reaction outta you over it.

Relax.

Even if someone did hate Canadians, what's it to you? What do you care?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613699 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oopsie. "Gave" birth.
And no, it was WAY too long. She tried getting in my pants after 3 weeks, but I told her we can't. Her poon-tang needed time to heal.
Thanks. As a woman, I already KNOW why it's strongly advised to wait 6 weeks before having sex after giving birth. Or after a hysterectomy or any other sort of invasive gynecological surgery or procedure.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613700 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh....
OCB's gonna nail your ass for calling it "odd"...
No....because she isn't obnoxious like YOU are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613701 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wha???? Umm...an autobiography is not a fictional book or at least not intended to be and an autobiography is written by the person the book is about- in other words, an autobiography is a book about oneself.
A biography is also not a fictional book or at least is not intended to be and a biography is written by someone about someone else.
An "autobiography" about the "Ignorant and Stubborn RR" would be a work of fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Seentheotherside 457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 38 min rocko 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 284,496
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 619,170
isibumbu esimnandi (Feb '15) 2 hr Allstylz 12
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web