Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613630 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering a prayer is a voice in my head?
O_o
How are you responding slower? Losing confidence?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613631 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your physical reactions and often words spoken are proof of emotions.
Ever hear of such a thing as body language?
Not to mention facial expressions, words or other utterances.
All of that is EVIDENCE. Evidence is proof.
Read THIS POST NOWW!!!! PAY ATTENTION! GOOD!

Riverside Redneck is a sociopath. Sociopaths can pick up body language signals, but they can't understand the meaning or anything, so to Riverside Redneck Body language is insignificant!!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613632 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't love someone you don't actually know.
I disagree.

Besides, God isn't a someone.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613633 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And ANYTHING can be perceived as evidence of a god- that doesn't mean it IS or that you can PROVE it is and you CAN'T!!
Sure- misery can be seen as evidence of a god. War can be seen as evidence of a god. Child abuse can be seen as evidence of a god.
Talk about ignorant and stubborn- really, RR- that could be the title of your autobiography!
Enough.

Lol...

"The Stubborn and Ignorant Redneck from Riverside". By OCB.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613634 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WhatEVER, RR. I really don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny.
But MANY Mormons would take great offense at being told they are not Christians.
And sorry, RR- technically, they are. I don't expect you to accept that; why would I when you've tried to argue that CATHOLICS are not Christians when CATHOLICS DEFINITELY are and when that can't be logically disputed?
Catholicism is a part of Christianity, yes. But ask a catholic what their religion is.... What do ya suppose their answer would be?

And no, Mormons are not Christians. Not even close. They're just as Christian as Muslims are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613635 Apr 5, 2013
Proud To Be Me wrote:
God does not "speak" to people.
Yes, He does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613636 Apr 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They think it is just as much as you think yours is.
And they have just as much justification.
Lol, just as much?

Are you forgetting that Christianity was spawned by Jesus over 2,000 years ago?

Are you forgetting that Mormonism was spawned by a man, 200 years ago?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613637 Apr 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy right now.
I just got my taxes done.
I take it you don't owe...

Lol

But you can't prove to anyone that you're happy...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#613638 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly cuz gay rights (whatever that is) is the main thing on their minds.
selfish bastards wanna bring down all of society over the lil tickle in their groin
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613639 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Besides, God isn't a someone.
Then it isn't really love, it is simply either a crush, you like them for their attitude and character, or you simply find them sexually attractive, due to chemicals and such.

Loving someone is loving them for who they are. How can you love God if you don't actually know him? How can you even like him if you don't even know if he has a personality or not?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613640 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You said when your god speaks to you and answers your prayers that is evidence of your god.
So what you think is your god speaking to you could very well be evidence of voices in your head- voices having nothing to do with the god you believe in.
To avoid further nonsensical arguing, I'll say sure, it could be voices.

But I don't think it is.

Because I've never experienced that "voice in my head" except for when I pray - and only sometimes.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613641 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck! The human sex drive is a powerful thing.
i was a fornicator juggling 4 different girlfriends up until the day i got saved. i cut-off all those relationships and didn't have sex again for 7 years until the night i got married.

not saying this to pat myself on back, but saying that "all things are possible to those who believe":)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613642 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you responding slower? Losing confidence?
I was on lunch, not any more.

What's the big deal?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613643 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your physical reactions and often words spoken are proof of emotions.
Ever hear of such a thing as body language?
Not to mention facial expressions, words or other utterances.
All of that is EVIDENCE. Evidence is proof.
Yes, I agree.

But it can't be proven.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613644 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Read THIS POST NOWW!!!! PAY ATTENTION! GOOD!
Riverside Redneck is a sociopath. Sociopaths can pick up body language signals, but they can't understand the meaning or anything, so to Riverside Redneck Body language is insignificant!!!!!
I'm broke.

I can't pay attention.

HA !

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613645 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
selfish bastards wanna bring down all of society over the lil tickle in their groin
I don't know about bringing down society, but I agree that they do seem to follow their sex drive before anything else.
Proud To Be Me

Eolia, MO

#613646 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, He does.
What does he say to you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#613647 Apr 5, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well part of what you say is true but I don't agree with all of it. The vast majority of us have voracious sexual appetites myself included. And it does need to be controlled or restrained just like anything that brings us pleasure. I find absolutely no sexual attraction towards another male so I would assume that that statement would also apply to a gay persons feelings towards the opposite sex. It's interesting to note that its so easy for some to call a gay perverted or some other derogatory term but yet its easy to overlook that the vast number of sexual attacks, perversions or unnameable acts are perpetrated by heterosexual males. Sick heterosexual males.
We need to keep each person accountable for their own individual actions and not by generalizations.
That's keeping it real.
once again, Al, you've chosen to side with the propoganda and wisdom of this world against what the word of God says about homosexuality.

it's your prerogative, but i suspect that things will go a little easier for you on graduation day if as a confessing believer, you keep your antichrist opinions to yourself:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613648 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was a fornicator juggling 4 different girlfriends up until the day i got saved. i cut-off all those relationships and didn't have sex again for 7 years until the night i got married.
not saying this to pat myself on back, but saying that "all things are possible to those who believe":)
7 years?!?

You went 7 years without sex?!?

Dayum, THAT'S commitment.

I haven't gone longer than 6 weeks since I was 16, and that was only just after my ex-wife have birth. That was a looooong 6 weeks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613649 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it isn't really love, it is simply either a crush, you like them for their attitude and character, or you simply find them sexually attractive, due to chemicals and such.
Loving someone is loving them for who they are. How can you love God if you don't actually know him? How can you even like him if you don't even know if he has a personality or not?
"Loving someone is loving them for who they are."

Even if you don't like who they are?

Elaborate, if you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 56,236
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 min Jesus 47
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 649,848
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 24 min babbar 47
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,298
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr EBMWCS 500
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web