Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#613661 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholicism is a part of Christianity, yes. But ask a catholic what their religion is.... What do ya suppose their answer would be?
And no, Mormons are not Christians. Not even close. They're just as Christian as Muslims are.
Ask a Methodist what his religion is....what do ya suppose his answer will be?

Ask a Baptist what his religion is and what do ya suppose his answer will be?

Ask a Presbyterian what his religion is and what do ya suppose his answer will be?

Uh....RR, there aren't different sects of Christianity for no reason, you know. There are different sects because Christian is an "umbrella" for the many sects of Christianity.

Yes- Mormons are Christians. Just like Catholics are Christians.

And even many who would call themselves Christians are no more Christian than Muslims are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613662 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, just as much?
Are you forgetting that Christianity was spawned by Jesus over 2,000 years ago?
Are you forgetting that Mormonism was spawned by a man, 200 years ago?
So your Jesus wasn't a man when he "spawned" Christianity??

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613663 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree.
But it can't be proven.
Crikey! The physical and verbal reaction to feeling an emotion is EVIDENCE of emotions!

And that EVIDENCE is PROOF!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613664 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about bringing down society, but I agree that they do seem to follow their sex drive before anything else.
Just like the expression attributed to men and mostly straight men at that- that you think with your little heads and that your little heads lead you.

RR, PLENTY of straight men follow their sex drive before anything else.

It has been this way since the dawn of mankind.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613665 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
7 years?!?
You went 7 years without sex?!?
Dayum, THAT'S commitment.
I haven't gone longer than 6 weeks since I was 16, and that was only just after my ex-wife have birth. That was a looooong 6 weeks.
only after your ex-wife "have birth"??

Okey-dokey.

I'll bet those 6 weeks weren't nearly long enough for your ex-wife.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613666 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Loving someone is loving them for who they are."
Even if you don't like who they are?
Elaborate, if you can.
OMG- you don't think it's possible to love someone and not like them?

Wow- your ignorance about human emotions and the human condition in general is much more far reaching than I originally knew it to be.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613667 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was on my lunch break.
But yet you post more during this time normally. Yeah right.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613668 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, just as much?
Are you forgetting that Christianity was spawned by Jesus over 2,000 years ago?
Are you forgetting that Mormonism was spawned by a man, 200 years ago?
If your argument is based on "seniority", then Christians lose since Judaism predates Christianity by at least three thousand years.

What else ya got?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613669 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke.
So broke...
Can't *pay* attention...
Never mind.
There was nothing particulary humourous about that joke.

You probably only just thought of turning it into a joke as soon as you noticed you written the word "pay".

No one would have guessed it was a joke if there wasn't **'s surrounding the pay, and the word pay would have been completely obscure among the others.

Shows you have a sexually deviant and sexually focused mind if you saw something to be made sexual about it.

More childish humour.

You think you look sweet? Well, you are stomach processed candy being turned into shit. You know, when you were a little baby, then you got *processed* in your home by your mother and the way she raised you, and you turned into an inhuman bag of shit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#613670 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, on a side note - there's an Indian restaurant down the street from me, Punjab Palace. I've tried it before but didn't like it.
Of course I didn't know what I was ordering. Would you have a suggestion of a good punjabi food?
Don't eat any punjabi food from the west!! U think they are sikh punjabis? I'm sure they'll be muslim punjabis.

The best place to eat our sikh punjabi food is at our houses, so u can come over and i'll make u some or the other thing to do is go to punjab in india, OMG, OMG, the food is sooooooo......Mmmmmmmmm!

I had palak paneer from a restaurnt in England, it was sh*t English food presented as punjabi food, it was terrible. I'm gonna try a new restaurant that's just opened recently in my city, so i'll see what's nice there.

I love: makhan paneer, shahi paneer, dhal makhani with tandoori roti!!!!!!!!!!

do they also do aloo tikki? samosa? pakora?

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#613671 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing particulary humourous about that joke.
You probably only just thought of turning it into a joke as soon as you noticed you written the word "pay".
No one would have guessed it was a joke if there wasn't **'s surrounding the pay, and the word pay would have been completely obscure among the others.
Shows you have a sexually deviant and sexually focused mind if you saw something to be made sexual about it.
More childish humour.
You think you look sweet? Well, you are stomach processed candy being turned into shit. You know, when you were a little baby, then you got *processed* in your home by your mother and the way she raised you, and you turned into an inhuman bag of shit.
That is no way of getting him to go out with you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#613672 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>A torch in the USA is normally a flame on the end of a wooden stick, but not always.
For instance, the Statue of Liberty holds a torch but it's not a flame on the end of a stick or a pole and the torch she holds was originally intended to serve as a lighthouse or a beacon in the night.
Anyway, I don't find it "odd" that Brits refer to flashlights as torches.
For all I know, you might find it odd that we refer to torches as flashlights- LOL!!
I'm sure we call the flame thing a torch too.

Yh, it is odd to me, i think we just call any light/flame thingy a torch, we keep it simple, unlike u Americans!:-p

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#613673 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, is that how it works?
So if he changes and NO LONGER has intimate relationships with men but does with women instead, is he straight again?
I'm not sure how that works, nor do I care, nor can do I believe that another person can designate a title for that person.

Looks like your arrogance has overcome your fairness.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#613674 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't eat any punjabi food from the west!! U think they are sikh punjabis? I'm sure they'll be muslim punjabis.
The best place to eat our sikh punjabi food is at our houses, so u can come over and i'll make u some or the other thing to do is go to punjab in india, OMG, OMG, the food is sooooooo......Mmmmmmmmm!
I had palak paneer from a restaurnt in England, it was sh*t English food presented as punjabi food, it was terrible. I'm gonna try a new restaurant that's just opened recently in my city, so i'll see what's nice there.
Riverside Redneck spanks his kids. He also said his kids would jump when he told them, and they wouldn't ask how high.

sdcfgbryhjuiolkjhgbfvxcd
sdcgfbhfdcxzs\scdvfbgh

sdfgbhdsxcdfghfd
sdcfghgfdsxzcdfgb
sdgfbfxzsdfgh

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#613676 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you mean by being a sexpert? And committment is not having sex with anyone else except from your wife, he didn't even have from his wife for 7 years.
And if you consider that commitment, then you aren't committed much, since you said you were a sexpert.
But it would be a shock to you that he has stayed away from sex that long, since you are addicted to sex beyond repair, you are sexual deviant, asking your wife, "rape me rape me, no consent please, just fucking rape me baby!".
You have now turned to homosexuality because of your sexual deviancy and your desire to have new sexual quests and gratifications because sex with women has become dull with you.
Freak!
Lol

You're not charging me by the hour, are you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613677 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Liking them is for their persona and attidude, love is for loving who they are as people.
But you don't either love or like God, since you neither know him, and don't know whether he even has a personality.
Okee

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613678 Apr 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you know, but you do not know. You speculate and believe what you believe but that is not knowing. To claim to know anything about God is just arrogance.
I suppose you can prove me wrong...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613679 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I said "autobiography", not "biography".
Surely you know the difference.
Sure, but a fictional book can be written by an author with a fictional name.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#613680 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes- Indian restaurants in the states do serve samosa and pakora and probably aloo tikki as well, but I don't think I've ever sampled that.

There are some EXCELLENT Indian restaurants in the states; as a matter of fact, in NYC two entire avenues are nothing but wall to wall Indian restaurants and they are all very good as are the countless other Indian restaurants in NYC and here in Orlando, I've eaten at three Indian restaurants that were fantastic!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#613681 Apr 5, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ask a Methodist what his religion is....what do ya suppose his answer will be?
Ask a Baptist what his religion is and what do ya suppose his answer will be?
Ask a Presbyterian what his religion is and what do ya suppose his answer will be?
Uh....RR, there aren't different sects of Christianity for no reason, you know. There are different sects because Christian is an "umbrella" for the many sects of Christianity.
Yes- Mormons are Christians. Just like Catholics are Christians.
And even many who would call themselves Christians are no more Christian than Muslims are.
Theologians don't have a definitive answer to that.

But you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,731
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Billy McReal 675,518
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Bongo 110,144
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tom Fontaine 286,308
ARKANSAS!!!!! WHY is ROGER COULTER STILL ALIVE!... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Finish This Liberal Political Sentence.. 4 hr USS LIBERTY 3
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 11 hr bugg_85 1
More from around the web