Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
The air you breath and those seven letters you typed proved it!
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Isn't their anybody in this God forsaken site gonna challenge this, and ''prove'' other wise????

Its amazing all you Athiest speak out of one corner of your mouth and claim to ''know'' that God doesnt excist in the hearts of his children, and then speak from the other side of your mouth and say to Christians ''how do you KNOW God is real''!!

Comical much..

Again, prove this fact wrong!!

The scientific reality of the DNA double helix can single-handedly defeat any theory that assumes life arose from non-life through materialistic forces. Evolution theory has convinced many people that the design in our world is merely "apparent" -- just the result of random, natural processes. However, with the discovery, mapping and sequencing of the DNA molecule, we now understand that organic life is based on vastly complex information code, and such information cannot be created or interpreted without a Master Designer at the cosmic keyboard.
christianity is EVIL

Pubnico, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

nurface wrote:
Isn't their anybody in this God forsaken site gonna challenge this, and ''prove'' other wise????
Its amazing all you Athiest speak out of one corner of your mouth and claim to ''know'' that God doesnt excist in the hearts of his children, and then speak from the other side of your mouth and say to Christians ''how do you KNOW God is real''!!
Comical much..
Again, prove this fact wrong!!
The scientific reality of the DNA double helix can single-handedly defeat any theory that assumes life arose from non-life through materialistic forces. Evolution theory has convinced many people that the design in our world is merely "apparent" -- just the result of random, natural processes. However, with the discovery, mapping and sequencing of the DNA molecule, we now understand that organic life is based on vastly complex information code, and such information cannot be created or interpreted without a Master Designer at the cosmic keyboard.
yes youre comical indeed

and stupid,

prove god exists!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be an a hole at times. I constantly have to watch my tongue. It can get me in sooooo much trouble if I let it. When someone says something rude to me, many quick, sharp and cutting responses come to mind, but I always always have to restrain my twisted mind and not let it have its way.
There are times when I do let my hair down and let 'em have it with both barrels but I feel badly after that.
I thought you were referring to a more physical type of revenge. Whatever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda, sorta, partly right??? Lol!!! How so?
:)
Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is perfect.
Am too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Am too.
ok

“I'm not Religious ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were referring to a more physical type of revenge. Whatever.
What? Lick 'em to death? Lol!

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Lick 'em to death? Lol!
I've been accused if that too ! Lol!

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.
I'm not sure how I would react in a case like that.
Initially is think that as my emotions took over I'd probably want to rip them apart with my hands and listen to them cry out as I tell them that this is their revenge. My personal revenge for my loved one. This is what scares me about my emotions.
This is why I try to stay balanced

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been accused if that too ! Lol!
As long as there's no permanent damage.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_petite_mort&q... ;

;)
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes youre comical indeed
and stupid,
prove god exists!
you stupid eh? OK.

You obviously believe in the big bang, happen by chance, everybody come out of one big soup bowl theory's EH?

Ok lemma ask ya this...

"Take a frog and put him in a blender. Turn the blender on for seven minutes, or until whipped to a frothy consistency."

"Pour the mixture into an open container and place the container in the sun for a few million years. After a few million years, retrieve the container and examine the contents..."

"Do you have a frog?"

"Nope, you still have frog soup,"

you have every componet of building blocks for a ''frog'' right??

So plaese mr.Stupid tell me how that ''something can come from nothing''???

Who IN THIS world or what in THIS WORLD can give that frog LIFE??

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's no permanent damage.
;)
Ahahaha.... The stories I could tell .... But I'll take the fifth ;)

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's no permanent damage.
;)
to the Persons involved or the furniture????
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.
The chief means by which we satisfy God for the
temporal punishment due to sin are: Prayer, Fasting,
Almsgiving, all spiritual and corporal works of mercy,
and the patient suffering of the ills of life.

The chief spiritual works of mercy are seven: To admonish
the sinner, to instruct the ignorant, to counsel the
doubtful, to comfort the sorrowful, to bear wrongs
patiently, to forgive all injuries, and to pray for
the living and the dead.
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Its called indivdulism for all you ignorant(unlearned) Athiest in here and out there.

The best you can do is regurgitate the false hope and contradictions of science with in itself... You know deep with in that soul of yours that God is real!!!!

DNA molecule -- this incredible micro, digital, error-correcting, redundant, self duplicating, information storage and retrieval system, with its own inherent language convention, that has the potential to develop any organism from raw biological material -- understands that life is the result of Intelligent Design. In light of recent discoveries such as the DNA molecule, the absurdity of the evolution argument is readily apparent when its basic formula is compared with that of the creation model of origins. Creation states that matter + energy + information = incredibly complex life. Evolution states that matter + energy + random chance = incredibly complex life. The theory of evolution is merely a religion that serves to discredit the Intelligent Designer Himself.

ENOUGH SAID!!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Amen.

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes youre comical indeed
and stupid,
prove god exists!
You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.(Jeremiah 29:13)

Only you will or can prove it to yourself when you are ready. I can't do it for you.
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

all atheists are just agnostics who want money so claim atheism full atheism all the way..

otherwise they would have the knoweldge and skills to de convert everyone.. perfectly all the way..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
The air you breath and those seven letters you typed proved it!
LOL...no, it really doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581,901 - 581,920 of682,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••