Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh... Like your belief that your man loves you is only a belief and not a fact?!
Here's how you doubt yourself:
"I don't believe that there is or isn't a god."
"But IF someone proves me wrong....."
You stupid LIAR.

What I HAVE said MANY times here is that I strongly tend to BELIEVE there is a god, but as I have NO proof of that, it will remain what it is- a BELIEF and like any belief, no logical person would try to pass off an unproven belief as if it is FACT.

Of course, as I said, "no LOGICAL" person- so of course, that leaves you out.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>

do you think that ridding the world of the testimony of God would be a good thing or bad?:)
Until you have objective evidence that you have "the testimony of god", you're just talking out if your behind.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you insinuating that legislation passing homosexual civil unions won't legally force society to follow its own laws???
i suppose you think that gun "control" doesn't actually mean that the government gets to control the sale of certain guns too! or, that government health care doesn't mean that the government will be in 'control' of people's health care!
it's REALLY easy to determine who the fascist's are by the way they vote!
did you vote for the guy promoting MORE government/fascist control or less?:)
Oh STFU- go rant on one of the homosexual threads, you POS sorry ASS excuse for a "Christian"- just as you're a sorry excuse for a human being.

And the word is "fascists". PLURAL, you dolt- NOT POSSESSIVE.

And none of your god damned business who I voted for and you ending your posts with your STUPID smiley face is disingenuous at best.

Of course, not surprising coming from someone of your very sorry ilk.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor should you give a damn and if it's not YOU wanting to marry someone of the same sex it's not your business or concern.
And while SOME young men may still ask the father, that is hardly the rule in this day and age and you know it.
Speaking of etiquette, the lack of yours is apparent- why you must refer to homosexuals as "queers" and "homos" shows that you suffer from homophobia- not a very savory characteristic.

Why would you find the word queer offensive? Unless you're gay
I was addressing you not a supposed homosexual, unless you are a homosexual that is. I've heard of feminists but you must be a
same sexist. I think gays should be like religions , keep it to their damn selves, because when it enters into the public domain, well then you will have to deal with us because it then becomes our business and concern.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Big_Poppa_ wrote:
Odin is better than the Christian God.
Oh and this forum is full of old farts lulz.
Also...
Death > your favourite band
So who's the old fart in your avatar?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you find the word queer offensive? Unless you're gay
I was addressing you not a supposed homosexual, unless you are a homosexual that is. I've heard of feminists but you must be a
same sexist. I think gays should be like religions , keep it to their damn selves, because when it enters into the public domain, well then you will have to deal with us because it then becomes our business and concern.
No- I am a heterosexual female.

Are you trying to tell me that unless a slur is directed at you, you don't find slurs offensive?

I couldn't care less what you think about homosexuals or where they should be "kept".

And only a homophobe would claim that equal rights under the law would be any of your business or concern.

What does it matter to YOU if gay people get married or not?

How is them having the legal right to do so any of your business or concern?

It's NOT. That you think otherwise is only evidence of your skewed thinking.

Feh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Still spouting propaganda, I see...
Uh huh. Like the troll who claims he's a "rational" skeptic/atheist...and a woman....

...but has satanic symbols in his vlog. Notice the little demon dancing around and his satanic necklace. He must be incredibly stupid to think anybody believes he's rational or a woman. That comb-over is not hiding his male-pattern baldness. Talk about creepy.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like any jokes that make fun of people's race, creed, color or religion.
I've heard my share of some "REAL good ones", RR.
Jokes at the expense of a person's race, creed, color or religion are very passive/aggressive.
And that you are such a stereotyping fool makes me feel truly ill.
STFU.
Tell your stupid Jewish jokes to your goyishe friends and family.
Not interested.
Not to mention your Jewish nose comment was NOT the only thing about that post which I found repulsive.
Lol, you could've just said, "No." ...

'_'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp.
The Night Before Christmas is a poem, nothing more.
Please explain how The Night Before Christmas is anything similar to the bible....
I'll wait.
(This'll be good)
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Logic is reasoning conducted according to strict principles of validity.
By your "logic", the Harry potter books prove that Harry potter is real....
I think it's funny that so many people who claim to be atheists are so enthralled with reading books and watching movies that about witches and demons. There must be some innate desire to be a part of something supernatural. It's not like people who claim to be witches/satanists can actually "do" magic. It seems all their "rational skepticism" flies right out the door like Harry on his broom. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- YOU are. It was YOU who accused ME of seeing god as a safety net.
That is NOT what I do. It is most definitely what YOU do.
You're a scared lil' rabbit who is too afraid to even consider the possibility that no god exists and/or that no god ever existed.
You are a COWARD.
Perhaps you have a reading disability...

I didn't accuse you of how you see God, I ASKED you if that was so...

There's a difference.

I don't go around making wild accusations about people like you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid LIAR.
What I HAVE said MANY times here is that I strongly tend to BELIEVE there is a god, but as I have NO proof of that, it will remain what it is- a BELIEF and like any belief, no logical person would try to pass off an unproven belief as if it is FACT.
Of course, as I said, "no LOGICAL" person- so of course, that leaves you out.
Now you "tend to BELIEVE there is a god"?!?

Excuse me, "strongly tend to BELIEVE there is a god"?!?

Make up your damn mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay then.....if I can't prove a god doesn't exist I can rightly say that it can't be proven that Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, leprechauns, Martians and unicorns don't exist either.
In the meantime, the title of this thread is to prove there IS a god, not to prove that there isn't.....
I can prove that "real" witches don't exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh STFU- go rant on one of the homosexual threads, you POS sorry ASS excuse for a "Christian"- just as you're a sorry excuse for a human being.
And the word is "fascists". PLURAL, you dolt- NOT POSSESSIVE.
And none of your god damned business who I voted for and you ending your posts with your STUPID smiley face is disingenuous at best.
Of course, not surprising coming from someone of your very sorry ilk.
Your kindness is apparent in your posts...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh. Like the troll who claims he's a "rational" skeptic/atheist...and a woman....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tvq4qiuMJEEXX
...but has satanic symbols in his vlog. Notice the little demon dancing around and his satanic necklace. He must be incredibly stupid to think anybody believes he's rational or a woman. That comb-over is not hiding his male-pattern baldness. Talk about creepy.
Ew to the nth degree!

Did you read the comments? Koder says that the video has had "massive views"...

I didn't know 1300 was considered "massive views" to YouTube...

HA HA HA !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! I am very much a leader- it is YOU who is a lemming, RR.
Oh- you're HILARIOUS!!!!
And where did I say I doubt my BELIEFS? The difference is, that unlike YOU, I recognize them for just that and for what they are- BELIEFS.
And until if and when my beliefs are proven to be fact, they will remain beliefs.
Yet again, this is another perfect example which shows that while I do know the difference between a belief and a fact, you do not and unlike you, I would never be so ARROGANT as to present an unproven belief as if it is FACT.
You're a pusher, not a leader.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's funny that so many people who claim to be atheists are so enthralled with reading books and watching movies that about witches and demons. There must be some innate desire to be a part of something supernatural. It's not like people who claim to be witches/satanists can actually "do" magic. It seems all their "rational skepticism" flies right out the door like Harry on his broom. ;)
Yup. I've made similar comments, as have many other people.

Why do atheists spend a seemingly inordinate amount of time on a god and/or religion they claim doesn't exist in the first place?!

That reminds me of a joke.

An atheist spots a Rabbi.
He tells the Rabbi, "I'm a freethinker and a skeptic."
The Rabbi says, "You think God cares?"

HA HA HA !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You get all ugh yuck feh over a Jew nose joke?!?
Coward.
Wanna hear some REAL good ones?
I like big noses...on guys, but on women it gets weird. I used to have a neighbor whose nose was so big that if she turned her head just the slightest bit her other eye just disappeared behind the hump. She was a very nice person but it was hard to look her in just one eye sometimes. It was like talking to someone who is cock-eyed or cross-eyed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew to the nth degree!
Did you read the comments? Koder says that the video has had "massive views"...
I didn't know 1300 was considered "massive views" to YouTube...
HA HA HA !!
He thinks he's a celebrity now. Talk about delusional.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Young men do still ask the father. And yes it is a valid question.
Just curious if queers have any etiquette , because you know this thing still exists. It's not up to me to answer whether gay people should be able to marry because...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PAqxWa9Rbe0XX
They shouldn't be allowed to adopt innocent children.

http://www.lohud.com/usatoday/article/1885429

The kids have a better chance at growing up unharmed being raised by wolves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you "tend to BELIEVE there is a god"?!?
Excuse me, "strongly tend to BELIEVE there is a god"?!?
Make up your damn mind.
You can guess what god she "rationally" believes is more likely to exist than any other god, right? The logic is strong in that one! xD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••