|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It was not about "only take so much" but more about "it seems to be the language of the land", a "While in Rome..." attitude. Why should there be a double standard on Topix, ya know? Civility gets you no place with rabid dogs. Plus, it's funny to see creeps who have only, ever replied with hostility trying to act innocent, like they didn't provoke a nasty comment from the onset (day one) of my visit to Topix. OCB and Karl are typical of the so-called free-thinkers here, pseudo-intellectual hypocrites who appear to believe that abusing people will sway them to their side of any argument. It cracks me up when they have the nerve to call their snide remarks "debate".
Listen, lady- I think it was you who was on this thread before me- not that that really matters.

You didn't like some of my opinions (or all of them) and within no time flat you posted to me that I should change my diaper, that I am senile, etc.

I feel "honored" that you now refer to me as a (so-called) free thinker and "pseudo-intellectual "- that is a step up from being told I am/was senile and that I wear diapers (of course, neither of those moronic accusations are true, but that you would accuse me of that shows how little compassion you DO have for those who actually DO have to wear diapers and/or are senile).

Next- you have made your anti-semitism well known here or else you are just too ignorant to grasp that using Zionism as a means to define Judaism is just plain stupid and wrong.

Then, AFTER you have leveled MANY attacks at MANY folks here you then tried to garner some sympathy by relating your SO-CALLED terrible life experiences and I say "so-called" because I do doubt much of what you have said here.

Then when what you so liberally dish out is returned back to you, you cry "foul" and whine about people like Karl and me being so "mean" and blah, blah, blah.

And I have never acted innocent; in fact, I've stated more than once that I give as good (or as bad) as I get on Topix.

Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.

Don't like it? Tough.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know how you're doing when you hit 90, ok?
Wow- you actually understood that garbled and nonsensical post to which you responded?

I'm impressed- and I am not being at ALL sarcastic- I could barely make head or tail out of that garbled drivel!

;-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that your sarcasm is hardly distinguishable from your genuine nonsense.
Ya, to you.

It's expected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, lady- I think it was you who was on this thread before me- not that that really matters.
You didn't like some of my opinions (or all of them) and within no time flat you posted to me that I should change my diaper, that I am senile, etc.
I feel "honored" that you now refer to me as a (so-called) free thinker and "pseudo-intellectual "- that is a step up from being told I am/was senile and that I wear diapers (of course, neither of those moronic accusations are true, but that you would accuse me of that shows how little compassion you DO have for those who actually DO have to wear diapers and/or are senile).
Next- you have made your anti-semitism well known here or else you are just too ignorant to grasp that using Zionism as a means to define Judaism is just plain stupid and wrong.
Then, AFTER you have leveled MANY attacks at MANY folks here you then tried to garner some sympathy by relating your SO-CALLED terrible life experiences and I say "so-called" because I do doubt much of what you have said here.
Then when what you so liberally dish out is returned back to you, you cry "foul" and whine about people like Karl and me being so "mean" and blah, blah, blah.
And I have never acted innocent; in fact, I've stated more than once that I give as good (or as bad) as I get on Topix.
Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough.
LMAO!!!!

Nano: "OCB is a pseudo-intellectual hypocrite."

OCB: "Thanks."

RR: O_o

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow- you actually understood that garbled and nonsensical post to which you responded?

I'm impressed- and I am not being at ALL sarcastic- I could barely make head or tail out of that garbled drivel!

;-)
I'm pretty good at understanding people with very thick accents too.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Nano: "OCB is a pseudo-intellectual hypocrite."
OCB: "Thanks."
RR: O_o
Gee, you accuse others of not understanding your sarcasm when it should be crystal clear to anyone here- even YOU- that I was DEFINITELY being sarcastic.

See the quote marks around the word "honored", RR?

That right there should have tipped you off even if you're so obtuse that you didn't get I was being sarcastic- even if I had NOT used quotes for the word "honored".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, to you.
It's expected.
Ummm.....to me too.

What is expected of you is exactly what Aerobatty said.

And you never disappoint.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty good at understanding people with very thick accents too.
Accents I have no problem with. But speaking so unintelligibly no matter what the language......understanding that I haven't quite mastered and frankly, not sure I want to....

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made dogs & cats of all types and sizes?
Men by selectively breeding them.
MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO MADE YOU,THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE?
Our individuality is part genetic and the rest is shaped by the experiences each one of us endure in life that gives us our individual personalities. So The answer is our parents give us life, our experiences make us individual.
I know who made me the individual that I am, GOD did. Thank You very much, Sir/Madam. For GOD is both, Male and Female, that he may create both genders, and it's true,that our experiences that we endure in our life processes help us to form our personalities, it is LORD GOD that gave us that ability to experience those experiences, and to appreciate them for what they are; a learning thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you accuse others of not understanding your sarcasm when it should be crystal clear to anyone here- even YOU- that I was DEFINITELY being sarcastic.
See the quote marks around the word "honored", RR?
That right there should have tipped you off even if you're so obtuse that you didn't get I was being sarcastic- even if I had NOT used quotes for the word "honored".
So the step up from being senile comment? No quotation marks there...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm.....to me too.
What is expected of you is exactly what Aerobatty said.
And you never disappoint.
I know. A lot of things that I say fly right over your head...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So the step up from being senile comment? No quotation marks there...
Sigh....that my post was sarcastic was really obvious- or at least that THAT part of my post was sarcastic was blatantly obvious.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. A lot of things that I say fly right over your head...
You wish. NOTHING you say flies right over my head.

Please- I already know just how delusional you are; you don't need to rub my face in it.

On my WORST day I am leagues above you on your BEST day.

Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You wish. NOTHING you say flies right over my head.
Please- I already know just how delusional you are; you don't need to rub my face in it.
On my WORST day I am leagues above you on your BEST day.
Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious.
HA HA HA !!!!

"I am leagues above you"

Bought yourself a pretty high horse, wouldn't you say?

HA HA HA !!!

Thanks. I needed a giggle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....that my post was sarcastic was really obvious- or at least that THAT part of my post was sarcastic was blatantly obvious.
pfft...

"Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough."

REAL good sense of sarcasm there, OCB.

Really....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who made me the individual that I am, GOD did. Thank You very much, Sir/Madam. For GOD is both, Male and Female, that he may create both genders, and it's true,that our experiences that we endure in our life processes help us to form our personalities, it is LORD GOD that gave us that ability to experience those experiences, and to appreciate them for what they are; a learning thing.
So god is a hermaphrodite, but you call it a he?
I know the bearded lady!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
"I am leagues above you"
Bought yourself a pretty high horse, wouldn't you say?
HA HA HA !!!
Thanks. I needed a giggle.
LOL!! One doesn't have to be on too high a horse at all to be leagues above you, RR......

THAT is what I would say. And that is what I DO say.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft...
"Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough."
REAL good sense of sarcasm there, OCB.
Really....
I did NOT claim my entire post was sarcastic.

I claimed a PART of it was and that is the part that went right over your pointy little head.

And really- I couldn't be any less in the mood for your nit-picking anal-retentiveness than I am right now.

I'm sorry if you're unable to detect changes of attitude and tone in posts- don't attempt to make YOUR problem a problem of MINE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! One doesn't have to be on too high a horse at all to be leagues above you, RR......
THAT is what I would say. And that is what I DO say.
Okee dokie!

Prove it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okee dokie!
Prove it.
Unlike you, I am secure in my belief and have no need, reason or desire to prove that to you or anyone else.

I realize that you are not at all secure in YOUR belief about your god, so you spend all day long on any number of threads here on Topix trying to prove that what YOU believe is fact.

Just because you feel the need, reason or desire to prove that your beliefs are fact does not translate into everyone or anyone else having any need, reason or desire to prove that their beliefs are fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

402 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Truth 536,762
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min superwilly 2,134
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min sweets2360 441,043
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 259,023
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 225,528
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 min bottom1980 647
wearing my sisters panties and others 15 min Sexypantylover69 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min WildWeirdWillie 172,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Faith 117,683
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 599,505
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000