“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612811 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be an a hole at times. I constantly have to watch my tongue. It can get me in sooooo much trouble if I let it. When someone says something rude to me, many quick, sharp and cutting responses come to mind, but I always always have to restrain my twisted mind and not let it have its way.
There are times when I do let my hair down and let 'em have it with both barrels but I feel badly after that.
I thought you were referring to a more physical type of revenge. Whatever.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612812 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda, sorta, partly right??? Lol!!! How so?
:)
Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#612813 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is perfect.
Am too.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612814 Apr 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Am too.
ok

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#612815 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were referring to a more physical type of revenge. Whatever.
What? Lick 'em to death? Lol!

#612816 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Lick 'em to death? Lol!
I've been accused if that too ! Lol!

#612817 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.
I'm not sure how I would react in a case like that.
Initially is think that as my emotions took over I'd probably want to rip them apart with my hands and listen to them cry out as I tell them that this is their revenge. My personal revenge for my loved one. This is what scares me about my emotions.
This is why I try to stay balanced

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612818 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been accused if that too ! Lol!
As long as there's no permanent damage.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_petite_mort&q... ;

;)
nurface

Manchester, KY

#612819 Apr 1, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes youre comical indeed
and stupid,
prove god exists!
you stupid eh? OK.

You obviously believe in the big bang, happen by chance, everybody come out of one big soup bowl theory's EH?

Ok lemma ask ya this...

"Take a frog and put him in a blender. Turn the blender on for seven minutes, or until whipped to a frothy consistency."

"Pour the mixture into an open container and place the container in the sun for a few million years. After a few million years, retrieve the container and examine the contents..."

"Do you have a frog?"

"Nope, you still have frog soup,"

you have every componet of building blocks for a ''frog'' right??

So plaese mr.Stupid tell me how that ''something can come from nothing''???

Who IN THIS world or what in THIS WORLD can give that frog LIFE??

#612820 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's no permanent damage.
;)
Ahahaha.... The stories I could tell .... But I'll take the fifth ;)

#612821 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's no permanent damage.
;)
to the Persons involved or the furniture????
Forum

Lovington, NM

#612822 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Say someone tortured a loved one of mine in a heinous manner, like skinning them; as much as I would want them to feel the same pain that they had inflicted on their victim, if I did something that horrid (a skin for a skin) something inside me would likely die too. I think the worst I could do would be a quick shot.
The chief means by which we satisfy God for the
temporal punishment due to sin are: Prayer, Fasting,
Almsgiving, all spiritual and corporal works of mercy,
and the patient suffering of the ills of life.

The chief spiritual works of mercy are seven: To admonish
the sinner, to instruct the ignorant, to counsel the
doubtful, to comfort the sorrowful, to bear wrongs
patiently, to forgive all injuries, and to pray for
the living and the dead.
nurface

Manchester, KY

#612823 Apr 1, 2013
Its called indivdulism for all you ignorant(unlearned) Athiest in here and out there.

The best you can do is regurgitate the false hope and contradictions of science with in itself... You know deep with in that soul of yours that God is real!!!!

DNA molecule -- this incredible micro, digital, error-correcting, redundant, self duplicating, information storage and retrieval system, with its own inherent language convention, that has the potential to develop any organism from raw biological material -- understands that life is the result of Intelligent Design. In light of recent discoveries such as the DNA molecule, the absurdity of the evolution argument is readily apparent when its basic formula is compared with that of the creation model of origins. Creation states that matter + energy + information = incredibly complex life. Evolution states that matter + energy + random chance = incredibly complex life. The theory of evolution is merely a religion that serves to discredit the Intelligent Designer Himself.

ENOUGH SAID!!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#612824 Apr 1, 2013
Amen.

#612825 Apr 1, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes youre comical indeed
and stupid,
prove god exists!
You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.(Jeremiah 29:13)

Only you will or can prove it to yourself when you are ready. I can't do it for you.
alamsalahadiham

Voorhees, NJ

#612827 Apr 2, 2013
all atheists are just agnostics who want money so claim atheism full atheism all the way..

otherwise they would have the knoweldge and skills to de convert everyone.. perfectly all the way..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612828 Apr 2, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
The air you breath and those seven letters you typed proved it!
LOL...no, it really doesn't.
mummum

Pittsburgh, PA

#612829 Apr 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
old dead bones of a human who died like a human are not a God

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#612831 Apr 2, 2013
nurface wrote:
Its called indivdulism for all you ignorant(unlearned) Athiest in here and out there.
The best you can do is regurgitate the false hope and contradictions of science with in itself... You know deep with in that soul of yours that God is real!!!!
DNA molecule -- this incredible micro, digital, error-correcting, redundant, self duplicating, information storage and retrieval system, with its own inherent language convention, that has the potential to develop any organism from raw biological material -- understands that life is the result of Intelligent Design. In light of recent discoveries such as the DNA molecule, the absurdity of the evolution argument is readily apparent when its basic formula is compared with that of the creation model of origins. Creation states that matter + energy + information = incredibly complex life. Evolution states that matter + energy + random chance = incredibly complex life. The theory of evolution is merely a religion that serves to discredit the Intelligent Designer Himself.
ENOUGH SAID!!
Your crazy.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#612832 Apr 2, 2013
alamsalahadiham wrote:
all atheists are just agnostics who want money so claim atheism full atheism all the way..
otherwise they would have the knowledge and skills to de convert everyone.. perfectly all the way..
I saw water coming forth from the temple,
on the right side, Alleluia! And all those to whom
this water came, were saved, and shall say, Alleluia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 48 min Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 1 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 1 hr saly ramy 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 1 hr shem 81
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Protester 175,778
Are our soldiers traitors? 1 hr Protester 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,330
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web