Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612789 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you EVER stop lying??
Where did I say it's only rude when someone else does it? I actually said that I give as good (or as bad) as I get here.
Of course, senility is nothing to be ashamed of; however, when you accused me of being senile you said so as an INSULT, you witless HYPOCRITE.
Ack- you're just too sickening to bother with, Nano.
And hateful rhetoric? ROFLMAO!!! You could have MAJORED in it and from the tone and words of the majority of your posts, you did.
How does insulting back do any good?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612790 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is perfect.
Of course, I'm sure many of my views on thinks are incorrect at times, so I tend to have a habit of accepting that I could be wrong, or right, and that it is just my opinion. But you cannot possibly defend Riverside Redneck once you get to know him.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612791 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
For that reason alone, I find it best to keep posting and even just looking at this thread to a minimum.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AA!

What a load of steamy poo. You promised to leave for a few days....a few days AGO... but you you've been on ranting ever since that lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612792 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not normal. He steals my words I use, denies everything he said, agrees that spanking his children was right, with no regrets, and it wasn't done out of anger.
Spanking my kids was the right thing to do, yes.

And no, I never did it out of anger.

And I have no regrets about it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612793 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I'm sure many of my views on thinks are incorrect at times, so I tend to have a habit of accepting that I could be wrong, or right, and that it is just my opinion. But you cannot possibly defend Riverside Redneck once you get to know him.
HA HA HA !!!

Oh please, son.

You can't even defend yourself.....

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612794 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to OCB's rants, RR's taunts are fairly playful, more like teasing. OCB/Christine's posts are filled with malevolent contempt.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612795 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How does insulting back do any good?
She/he was rude first.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612797 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking my kids was the right thing to do, yes.
And no, I never did it out of anger.
And I have no regrets about it.
Shows it doesn't it?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612798 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Oh please, son.
You can't even defend yourself.....
Rofl, you just lost, right? I suppose you aren't family with adult standards, lol.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612799 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She/he was rude first.
She speaks rude to everybody just because they are christian.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#612800 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer kinda, sorta, partly right. ;)
I can be an a hole at times. I constantly have to watch my tongue. It can get me in sooooo much trouble if I let it. When someone says something rude to me, many quick, sharp and cutting responses come to mind, but I always always have to restrain my twisted mind and not let it have its way.
There are times when I do let my hair down and let 'em have it with both barrels but I feel badly after that.

#612801 Apr 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer kinda, sorta, partly right. ;)
Kinda, sorta, partly right??? Lol!!! How so?
:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612802 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows it doesn't it?
Yes it does show. My kids have had well manners and respect their entire life.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612803 Apr 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl, you just lost, right? I suppose you aren't family with adult standards, lol.
Well....

I guess I am not "family", I am just a person.

HA HA HA !!!

#612804 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does show. My kids have had well manners and respect their entire life.
I believe that the present generation of kids no longer have the respect towards adults. Growing up, kids respected their elders. Now a days, kids don't automatically respect adults but treat them as equals. They (kids) will only give respect if it is given to them first. I get the idea, but it still strikes me strange cause I guess one can call me old fashioned or better yet "traditional"
I wince every time I see kids telling their parents what to do or bossing them around. It doesn't sit well with me. Every now and then I'll get a young client who is rude, overbearing or obnoxious and I I will have none if it. I give them the stern Dad look, and don't back down. I call the shots. Strangely enough, they get it and understand soon enough, and you know what???? They always come back to me because they tend to see my sternness and fairness and it doesn't offend them. On the other hand they eat it up. Personally, I think many of them miss that.
Just saying.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612805 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the present generation of kids no longer have the respect towards adults. Growing up, kids respected their elders. Now a days, kids don't automatically respect adults but treat them as equals. They (kids) will only give respect if it is given to them first. I get the idea, but it still strikes me strange cause I guess one can call me old fashioned or better yet "traditional"
I wince every time I see kids telling their parents what to do or bossing them around. It doesn't sit well with me. Every now and then I'll get a young client who is rude, overbearing or obnoxious and I I will have none if it. I give them the stern Dad look, and don't back down. I call the shots. Strangely enough, they get it and understand soon enough, and you know what???? They always come back to me because they tend to see my sternness and fairness and it doesn't offend them. On the other hand they eat it up. Personally, I think many of them miss that.
Just saying.
I agree with ya, man. Totally.

But my kids ain't like that, not by a long shot. They are always honest & respectful to their elders. Always. I'll beat they ass if they don't.

I've had a philosophy of trust through discipline their entire lives and it's worked well for us all.

Remember old shows like Leave it to Beaver? Remember how the kids called their parents "ma'am" & "sir"? Those were the good ole days. Those were good kids raised by good parents.

A gal at work told me today that her neighbor has a hard time "getting her sin off the video games so he can get the yard mowed"! I was floored! I was like "Man...... Here's an idea -...boot ....tv ....insert. Done." My son back mouthed me one time while he was playing a video game. I yanked the controller out of his hand and smashed it into pieces. He's never done it again.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#612806 Apr 1, 2013
They think themselves honorable, without being so.
nurface

Manchester, KY

#612807 Apr 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
The air you breath and those seven letters you typed proved it!
nurface

Manchester, KY

#612808 Apr 1, 2013
Isn't their anybody in this God forsaken site gonna challenge this, and ''prove'' other wise????

Its amazing all you Athiest speak out of one corner of your mouth and claim to ''know'' that God doesnt excist in the hearts of his children, and then speak from the other side of your mouth and say to Christians ''how do you KNOW God is real''!!

Comical much..

Again, prove this fact wrong!!

The scientific reality of the DNA double helix can single-handedly defeat any theory that assumes life arose from non-life through materialistic forces. Evolution theory has convinced many people that the design in our world is merely "apparent" -- just the result of random, natural processes. However, with the discovery, mapping and sequencing of the DNA molecule, we now understand that organic life is based on vastly complex information code, and such information cannot be created or interpreted without a Master Designer at the cosmic keyboard.
christianity is EVIL

Lower Sackville, Canada

#612810 Apr 1, 2013
nurface wrote:
Isn't their anybody in this God forsaken site gonna challenge this, and ''prove'' other wise????
Its amazing all you Athiest speak out of one corner of your mouth and claim to ''know'' that God doesnt excist in the hearts of his children, and then speak from the other side of your mouth and say to Christians ''how do you KNOW God is real''!!
Comical much..
Again, prove this fact wrong!!
The scientific reality of the DNA double helix can single-handedly defeat any theory that assumes life arose from non-life through materialistic forces. Evolution theory has convinced many people that the design in our world is merely "apparent" -- just the result of random, natural processes. However, with the discovery, mapping and sequencing of the DNA molecule, we now understand that organic life is based on vastly complex information code, and such information cannot be created or interpreted without a Master Designer at the cosmic keyboard.
yes youre comical indeed

and stupid,

prove god exists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop buying Chinese 3 min Protester 2
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 4 min His Eminency dr S... 16,450
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Tony17 559,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min His Eminency dr S... 604,797
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 265,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min HipGnosis 175,551
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 45 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,731
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web