“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612745 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm.....to me too.
What is expected of you is exactly what Aerobatty said.
And you never disappoint.
I know. A lot of things that I say fly right over your head...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612746 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So the step up from being senile comment? No quotation marks there...
Sigh....that my post was sarcastic was really obvious- or at least that THAT part of my post was sarcastic was blatantly obvious.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612747 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. A lot of things that I say fly right over your head...
You wish. NOTHING you say flies right over my head.

Please- I already know just how delusional you are; you don't need to rub my face in it.

On my WORST day I am leagues above you on your BEST day.

Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612748 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You wish. NOTHING you say flies right over my head.
Please- I already know just how delusional you are; you don't need to rub my face in it.
On my WORST day I am leagues above you on your BEST day.
Your delusions of grandeur are hilarious.
HA HA HA !!!!

"I am leagues above you"

Bought yourself a pretty high horse, wouldn't you say?

HA HA HA !!!

Thanks. I needed a giggle.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612749 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....that my post was sarcastic was really obvious- or at least that THAT part of my post was sarcastic was blatantly obvious.
pfft...

"Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough."

REAL good sense of sarcasm there, OCB.

Really....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#612750 Apr 1, 2013
RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who made me the individual that I am, GOD did. Thank You very much, Sir/Madam. For GOD is both, Male and Female, that he may create both genders, and it's true,that our experiences that we endure in our life processes help us to form our personalities, it is LORD GOD that gave us that ability to experience those experiences, and to appreciate them for what they are; a learning thing.
So god is a hermaphrodite, but you call it a he?
I know the bearded lady!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612751 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
"I am leagues above you"
Bought yourself a pretty high horse, wouldn't you say?
HA HA HA !!!
Thanks. I needed a giggle.
LOL!! One doesn't have to be on too high a horse at all to be leagues above you, RR......

THAT is what I would say. And that is what I DO say.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612752 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft...
"Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough."
REAL good sense of sarcasm there, OCB.
Really....
I did NOT claim my entire post was sarcastic.

I claimed a PART of it was and that is the part that went right over your pointy little head.

And really- I couldn't be any less in the mood for your nit-picking anal-retentiveness than I am right now.

I'm sorry if you're unable to detect changes of attitude and tone in posts- don't attempt to make YOUR problem a problem of MINE.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612754 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! One doesn't have to be on too high a horse at all to be leagues above you, RR......
THAT is what I would say. And that is what I DO say.
Okee dokie!

Prove it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612755 Apr 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okee dokie!
Prove it.
Unlike you, I am secure in my belief and have no need, reason or desire to prove that to you or anyone else.

I realize that you are not at all secure in YOUR belief about your god, so you spend all day long on any number of threads here on Topix trying to prove that what YOU believe is fact.

Just because you feel the need, reason or desire to prove that your beliefs are fact does not translate into everyone or anyone else having any need, reason or desire to prove that their beliefs are fact.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612756 Apr 1, 2013
I should have said that you TRY to prove that your beliefs are fact.....over 20,000 posts from you and you've yet to prove that the existence of ANY god is a fact.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612760 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny that you actually think that anyone would care about your mood. If your douche is all wet and raggedy then go sit on the toilet away from us. Indeed, this is your PROBLEM, and quite personal of course.
I meant the mood of the words in my post- not my mood as in my emotional state.

Sorry you're too obtuse to have been able to comprehend that.

And thanks for proving you don't know what a douche is.

And YOU are the one bringing up such personal issues as douches- not me, you DOUCHE.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612761 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you were the smartest 18 year old in your kindergarten class. Was your mommy proud?
Silly of me to even dignify such a sophomoric post with a reply.

I'm guessing you're about 12 years old and therefore are just too emotionally undeveloped yet to realize that what you think is oh-so-funny really isn't.

<YAAWWWNNNNN.........>

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#612762 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny that you actually think that anyone would care about your mood. If your douche is all wet and raggedy then go sit on the toilet away from us. Indeed, this is your PROBLEM, and quite personal of course.
Dude! That was not cool. Lets try to be a little more civil. When was the last time a personal attack brought about something positive? Deconstructing another person never ever builds anything except animosity.
Just saying....

#612763 Apr 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty good at understanding people with very thick accents too.
Dude..... I kid you not..... I once had a client that had the thickest accent and the guy was a stutterer..... I kept my cool and patience throughout because in the back of my twisted mind I kept telling myself "Al, just be glad he doesn't have Tourette's too..." he has since continued to come straight to me for his business and I can say that I understand him much better now than I did then....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612764 Apr 1, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! That was not cool. Lets try to be a little more civil. When was the last time a personal attack brought about something positive? Deconstructing another person never ever builds anything except animosity.
Just saying....
Right you are, Al....I never posted to that person before but his very first post to me was uncivil and rude.

My response to him was a prime example of me responding in kind; post to me civilly and I respond civilly; post to me insults and I will respond with insults.

IOW, I give as good (or as bad) as I get.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612765 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
Sorry- you're right- in this post to which you are responding I did refer to my mood- as in my emotional state.

Regardless, I was NOT in the mood for RR's nit picking anal retentiveness and it matters not one whit to me if RR or anyone else cares about that.

I was simply informing RR that I didn't want to deal with his issues; in this case, namely his nit picking and anal retentiveness.

And if you don't like it that I posted what I did, that is YOUR problem, and quite personal, of course.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612766 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, lady- I think it was you who was on this thread before me- not that that really matters.
You didn't like some of my opinions (or all of them) and within no time flat you posted to me that I should change my diaper, that I am senile, etc.
I feel "honored" that you now refer to me as a (so-called) free thinker and "pseudo-intellectual "- that is a step up from being told I am/was senile and that I wear diapers (of course, neither of those moronic accusations are true, but that you would accuse me of that shows how little compassion you DO have for those who actually DO have to wear diapers and/or are senile).
Next- you have made your anti-semitism well known here or else you are just too ignorant to grasp that using Zionism as a means to define Judaism is just plain stupid and wrong.
Then, AFTER you have leveled MANY attacks at MANY folks here you then tried to garner some sympathy by relating your SO-CALLED terrible life experiences and I say "so-called" because I do doubt much of what you have said here.
Then when what you so liberally dish out is returned back to you, you cry "foul" and whine about people like Karl and me being so "mean" and blah, blah, blah.
And I have never acted innocent; in fact, I've stated more than once that I give as good (or as bad) as I get on Topix.
Where YOU are concerned, it is you who threw the first "punch" at me- I don't suffer abuse kindly and all the more when that abuse is being dished out by fools such as you truly are.
Don't like it? Tough.
Let off a lead again? You need to go back! Someone needs to beat you, cheeky little urchin! You insulted many people, you denigrated peoples problems, and so on, and showed no understanding, and yet you claim to be 58 years old, you pig ignorant little dog!

Nanoanomaly never expected and desired sympathy, she merely stated her problems, as a part of her conversion, she actually admitted to not needing help, and not caring what people say back to her!

Now go back to your lead again, someones calling you, ready for another day in the dark!

#612767 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are, Al....I never posted to that person before but his very first post to me was uncivil and rude.
My response to him was a prime example of me responding in kind; post to me civilly and I respond civilly; post to me insults and I will respond with insults.
IOW, I give as good (or as bad) as I get.
Believe me kiddo... I get it. I very much am very much a massive passive aggressive. I can easily understand how I would want to rip out someone's heart out and take a bite out of his still beating heart and spit it out and then stomp on it with my heel when they attack me or hurt me. But that's not how its done. Hurting someone who hurt me makes me no better than the one who did it to me. I become them exactly. Exactly in mind, spirit and emotion. OCB, I'm not talking about you. I'm just talking about me.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612768 Apr 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you accuse others of not understanding your sarcasm when it should be crystal clear to anyone here- even YOU- that I was DEFINITELY being sarcastic.
See the quote marks around the word "honored", RR?
That right there should have tipped you off even if you're so obtuse that you didn't get I was being sarcastic- even if I had NOT used quotes for the word "honored".
Instead of ignoring him, and giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was a joke, you show yourself to be the sensitive little puppy that needs to be under another kennel again! What is your human kennel like though, that your master gives you? Does he give it to you for holiday? Naughty little rat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Al Capone 5,151
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min dirty white boy- 605,299
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min how g 265,399
Designer sarees Online 30 min Priya 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min how g 560,316
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr andet1987 47
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr Loggerblogger 56
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 hr yon 4,848
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web