“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#612682 Mar 31, 2013
Striker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do about all the Easter candy? Eat it or spite yourselves? Do you enjoy having the religious holidays off from work? Just wondering. No offense.
Ironically, this is the first year in ages that I haven't been forced to work on Easter. And it's also the first year my family is not planning anything due to my father's death 1 1/2 years ago along with my mother's failing health and my brother-in-law's recent skin cancer surgery.

I'd happily be working today, but I'm unemployed at the moment.

As for the candy, I can really do without it, but I do love my hard boiled eggs.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#612683 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell everybody all your faults on this public forum!
I would, but there's a 4000 character limit.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612684 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, this is the first year in ages that I haven't been forced to work on Easter. And it's also the first year my family is not planning anything due to my father's death 1 1/2 years ago along with my mother's failing health and my brother-in-law's recent skin cancer surgery.
As for the candy, I can really do without it, but I do love my hard boiled eggs.
I just ate about a dozen deviled eggs! Clear out the Rush house tonight! LOL
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612685 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother want to avoid secular health practices, so she is therefore very ill?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612686 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but there's a 4000 character limit.
Write at least some of them.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#612687 Mar 31, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>I just ate about a dozen deviled eggs! Clear out the Rush house tonight! LOL
Good way to get some privacy.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#612688 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the abusers here. This thread is in the Top Stories forum yet you behave as if it is your own private domain and no one but atheists and wiccans have a right to post opinions without ridicule. You are bullies, liars and hypocrites. I've seen you scumbags follow new posters into their home forums to harass them and try to get private info about them, ridicule them in front of people they know. All because you want to squash all opinions that are different than your own, to censor believers. You would take away the right of freedom of speech (and even freedom of thought) from believers if you could. You are oppressors of the worst kind.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612689 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good way to get some privacy.
LOL. Haze over Nebraska.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#612690 Mar 31, 2013
scaritual wrote:
We bad.

Since: Feb 11

Los Angeles, CA

#612691 Mar 31, 2013
U have2
actually go n2 a incident R episode 2have revelation dat God/Jesus actually exists"especially wen u have scepticism n ur hart...wen u get da revelation u will never B da same ...I used 2hate God & he was da last thing n my hart & mind...I actually fornicated & enjoyed da fact dat I may B hurting sum1 n their hart(other women mostly)...Wen revelation came 2me,it had me on my knees crying 2God of Heaven & Creation...I could not believe dat God actually had me on my knees,it was confused & angry at him for it,but he persuing,now 2day"I would B his & his only...After 10 years I'm a child of his majesty..Wait"I pray thee it B well 4u very soon...Amen

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612692 Mar 31, 2013
mrpocbacs wrote:
U have2
actually go n2 a incident R episode 2have revelation dat God/Jesus actually exists"especially wen u have scepticism n ur hart...wen u get da revelation u will never B da same ...I used 2hate God & he was da last thing n my hart & mind...I actually fornicated & enjoyed da fact dat I may B hurting sum1 n their hart(other women mostly)...Wen revelation came 2me,it had me on my knees crying 2God of Heaven & Creation...I could not believe dat God actually had me on my knees,it was confused & angry at him for it,but he persuing,now 2day"I would B his & his only...After 10 years I'm a child of his majesty..Wait"I pray thee it B well 4u very soon...Amen
ugh...seriously, English isn't that complicated.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612693 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge from a perspective where everything else is so complicated, so when you say english isn't sophisticated, you are probably right.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612694 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else can read it roughly, why can't you, child?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#612695 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Did your mother want to avoid secular health practices, so she is therefore very ill?
My mother is 90.

She played tennis until she was 84.

She snow skied until she was 80.

Any more questions?

I hope nano goes easy on you.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#612696 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Write at least some of them.
I'll let you make some up.

It seems to entertain you.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#612697 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fk off.
How christard-like of you.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612698 Mar 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How christard-like of you.
Gee, you make atheism look so attractive. xD

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612699 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else can read it roughly, why can't you, child?
Stop fantasizing that I'm a child, you pervert.
youtube

AOL

#612700 Mar 31, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Rush

Columbus, NE

#612701 Mar 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop fantasizing that I'm a child, you pervert.
He is trying to be a player. He fantasizs about Riverside Redneck also. And spanking naked 13 year old girls. Kind of a sick bastard he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 15 min Khatru 839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Tony17 560,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 2 hr vicky9669 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr Mandela 37,845
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 605,359
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 22 hr risque 137
More from around the web