Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#612956 Apr 2, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you fill in the blanks to what has baffled scientist for some time now, with the finding of the binary code ''messaging'' in the
DNA molecule???
Wasn't that "The Chase" an episode in StarTrek TNG where the Enterprise, Klingons, Cardassians Discover a mysterious program and is activated, and a humanoid hologram recorded billions of years ago appears before them. The hologram tells the surprised group that her race found itself alone in their travels of the galaxy. The genetic puzzle was created in hopes that those races would come together in cooperation and fellowship in order to activate the message. The humanoid tells the group that they all come from this common seed, and implores them to remember this bond. Yup.... I saw that episode....

#612957 Apr 2, 2013
I am Ratchet wrote:
Largelanguage is my hero!
Is he the icing on your cupcakes? The sprinkle on your donuts? The rainbow on your rainy day? The sparkles on your girdle? The flowers on your bright shiny day? The ying to your yang?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#612958 Apr 2, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that "The Chase" an episode in StarTrek TNG where the Enterprise, Klingons, Cardassians Discover a mysterious program and is activated, and a humanoid hologram recorded billions of years ago appears before them. The hologram tells the surprised group that her race found itself alone in their travels of the galaxy. The genetic puzzle was created in hopes that those races would come together in cooperation and fellowship in order to activate the message. The humanoid tells the group that they all come from this common seed, and implores them to remember this bond. Yup.... I saw that episode....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708789/

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#612959 Apr 2, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was watching "Enterprise" episodes, but decided to watch this one, don't think I've seen it yet.
So thanks for the suggestion^^

#612960 Apr 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
That's the one...... Thanks Aura....

#612961 Apr 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I was watching "Enterprise" episodes, but decided to watch this one, don't think I've seen it yet.
So thanks for the suggestion^^
Lol! I think I will too. Have you seen the StarTrek sex scenes on Youtybe? It's funnier than ..... Lol!
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#612962 Apr 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, can't answer that. Got a link for me to review these "findings"?
I'd be happy to look into it.
Thanks!
DNA's purpose is not to serve solely as a chemical memory device for the production of proteins.
It acts like a bio-computer and is able to process biological information of the cell metabolisms that take place in our body.
The codon sequences of DNA can be reprogrammed by coherent frequency sources such as modulated laser light, radio waves and human emotions.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#612963 Apr 2, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the icing on your cupcakes? The sprinkle on your donuts? The rainbow on your rainy day? The sparkles on your girdle? The flowers on your bright shiny day? The ying to your yang?
Yes. Yes. Not so much. Yes? Yes. And Yes! LOL I wonder if anyone will guess who I posted as before..........

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#612965 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should cite your sources or be accused of plagiarism.
There is no such thing as Plagiarism on the interwebs.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#612966 Apr 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't like everything bush did and particularly not the faux homeland security thing!
don't tell me that you've voted for the guy who's even more fascist than bush in his wildest imagination and who's own wife called him "savior"; aka humanist fuhrer!
You mean the guy that keeps continuing the Patriot Act, signed the NDAA, signed a bill protecting Monsanto foods, and wants to use drones in America?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#612967 Apr 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you find the word queer offensive? Unless you're gay
I was addressing you not a supposed homosexual, unless you are a homosexual that is. I've heard of feminists but you must be a
same sexist. I think gays should be like religions , keep it to their damn selves, because when it enters into the public domain, well then you will have to deal with us because it then becomes our business and concern.
Most the the gays that I know say queer all of the time.
A word that I know that they do not like is... smegma.

Since: Sep 10

Nanning, China

#612968 Apr 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I don't know what, but I'll be back soon.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#612969 Apr 3, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, why? Can you prove other wise?
If you are an evolutionist you should be quite familary with the DNA Double Helix it's one of the greatest scientific discoveries of all time. First described by James Watson and Francis Crick in 1953..
Yeah.

You posted (pasted) thoughts that were not your own. You need to cite those. Otherwise, it's called plagiarism. Any questions about that?

“What?”

Location hidden

#612970 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Most the the gays that I know say queer all of the time.
A word that I know that they do not like is... smegma.
What?

thefuck is wrong with you?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#612971 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
thefuck is wrong with you?
It is true.. My gay friends hate smegma.. they prefer circumcized .. members..
What can I say they are a pretty queer bunch of people.
A couple of homosexual friends of mine do not even want gay marriage to be legalized. They say that they do not need the approval of others and are fine with just living together. They are allowed their opinion I guess. I personally do not think that gov't should be involved in relationships at all. There is nothing like fighting for the ability to purchase relationship recognition from the ruling party in order to get some of your stolen money back from them at the end of the year...

“What?”

Location hidden

#612972 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is true.. My gay friends hate smegma.. they prefer circumcized .. members..
What can I say they are a pretty queer bunch of people.
A couple of homosexual friends of mine do not even want gay marriage to be legalized. They say that they do not need the approval of others and are fine with just living together. They are allowed their opinion I guess. I personally do not think that gov't should be involved in relationships at all. There is nothing like fighting for the ability to purchase relationship recognition from the ruling party in order to get some of your stolen money back from them at the end of the year...
It's not my fault that you don't know how to do your taxes.

It's not just homosexual marriage that is on the line here. If enough of us vote, heterosexual marriage can be out too.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#612973 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault that you don't know how to do your taxes.
Taxes are theft
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not just homosexual marriage that is on the line here. If enough of us vote, heterosexual marriage can be out too.
One can only hope.

“What?”

Location hidden

#612974 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes are theft<quoted text>
One can only hope.
I sent a 3 dollar check to the Federal Government this year. Well, 3 dollars and whatever a Forever Stamp is now. 43 cents or so? 49? It's forever.

If I ever get a refund, I"m doing it wrong.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#612975 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>If that's your belief....

And if you're still 6....
Well, I can't prove Santa DOESN'T exist.

So, using YOUR "reasoning", he must exist.

Right?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#612976 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Which bible?
The Abrahamic one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with ... 675,533
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min buckwhack 6,230
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min buckwhack 110,203
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 3 hr exhib 8
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 3 hr stirringYTube 1
Call for Gov Asa Hutchinson To Resign 4 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,738
More from around the web