Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Abraham has camel toe or something. Its in the bible
ROFLMAO!! Abraham has "camel toe"??? Wouldn't that make HE a SHE??(and in very tight and very revealing pants, no less!)

TOO funny!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is proud of it!
And probably didn't even notice the error.....
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your sentence makes no sense.
You say: "they aren't worth it".
Then you say: "they may seem like they do, but they don't".
They "do" what or "don't" what?
At any rate, do NOT tell ME what to do, dearie. You don't control me because you can't- just as you don't control YOURSELF because you can't.
Of course, even if you COULD control yourself, you can NEVER control ME.
I don't care WHAT you thought once any more than I care about WHAT you think now.
I am very comfortable in my own skin and being the caring, compassionate and aware person that I am.
If YOU are not comfortable with that, it has ZERO effect on me and actually LESS than zero which puts you and your opinions of me or anyone or anything else on the MINUS side.
Your ideals aren't worth it, idiot. Forget it, no point indulging in your desires for the "human condition".
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You said that you "have a gut feeling he is a gut"??
I said about a poster called just think that I had a gut feeling he is a kid, or at best 20. Now RR copied what I said about me.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what causes anger, so shut up!
What causes anfer for you? Black, teenage, gay, female? all of the above?
What do you like?
13 year old girls, rape, killing, ratchet? All of the above.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pecos-tx/TRJ9...
And now, what he thinks about teenagers. He used to go by Orangelion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ideals aren't worth it, idiot. Forget it, no point indulging in your desires for the "human condition".
Sigh.....while at first your desire to try and control me was humorous (even if pathetic), now your desire to try and control me is not at all humorous- just pathetic and now tiresome as well.

What there is actually no point to is posting to you any longer, nor is there any point in even reading your posts any longer.

Have a nice life- whatever your sorry excuse is for one.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just going to address the last paragraph of your post.
You are wrong. Posts are not filtered or deleted based on any beliefs stated in those posts.
Posts are deleted if they violate Topix TOS which mainly has to do with language, making death threats, etc.
Your last paragraph sounds as if you are suffering from a persecution complex and the fact that your posts ARE appearing is further prove that what you say about the folks at Topix is simply not true.
Get over yourself- sometimes posts are a bit delayed in posting if they are very lengthy or contain information from links and there is always the computer/server glitch from time to time.
No "Machiavellian" plot is taking place against any of the posters on Topix.
Did I insult you? I only made an observation that atheists tend to draw first insult here. Here you are insulting me and proving my point. Case closed. Get over myself? I didn't say anything about me being persecuted. I am not religious; what would I be persecuted for?

How do you know so much about what goes on behind the scenes at topix anyway? You one of the "board/gang members"?

For the record, I'm not going to assume that topix has some sort of selective conspiracy going on even though I mentioned it. But it would not surprise me if there was one.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Honey- I'm closer to "old age" than I'm further from it.
Where did I say I think I have it easy? WTF are you RAMBLING on about now?
I care about the human condition as a whole so in that sense, one could say I do care about Nano's problems.
But do I care about them on a PERSONAL level? No. Why would I? I don't know Nano, I have never met Nano and Nano is a STRANGER to me.
I can certainly empathize with human beings and I certainly do, but do you actually think I'm going to care on a personal level about Nano's "problems"?
I care about the problems of people I actually know and those who are near and dear to me and whose lives I actually affect and whose lives actually affect me.
I am a champion of the underdog; I care VERY much about human suffering, starvation, poverty, etc. I don't want to see ANYONE suffer or have to go without the most basic of needs- those being food, shelter and clothing.
I am very much loved and I love very much and that included my mother.
But Nano has not shown herself to be a nice person at all and many here will- and have- said the same thing.
Not to mention that I don't invest emotions such as love or hate on STRANGERS on an internet blogging forum.
Apparently you do- but the only emotions you seem to invest here are anger, rage and HATRED.
Bullshyt! You spew hatred in your very first reply to any visitor on this thread that you perceive as a Christian. You are full of biased hatred towards people you've never met. Liar, hypocrite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Did I insult you? I only made an observation that atheists tend to draw first insult here. Here you are insulting me and proving my point. Case closed. Get over myself? I didn't say anything about me being persecuted. I am not religious; what would I be persecuted for?
How do you know so much about what goes on behind the scenes at topix anyway? You one of the "board/gang members"?
For the record, I'm not going to assume that topix has some sort of selective conspiracy going on even though I mentioned it. But it would not surprise me if there was one.
Oh, heck, you beat me to it while I was typing.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Regarding your first paragraph (about those countries moving away from religion), I don't know if that is a good thing. I often wonder what the world would be like without any religion whatsoever. "FREEDOM!!!", you holler. But, really?? Worth thinking about, I guess.
Well, countries with the lowest religiosity also tend to have the lowest crime rates, higher health and happiness rates as well. That's something to consider.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Take a protein molecule. Mix it with another kind, and another and another. None of them are conscious on their own, as far as we know anyway. But lo and behold, eventually they will become conscious. Yea right. Unconscious nature did it by accident but we cannot do it with all the collaborated consciousness that's already in existence in the world. How do we know "nature" is unconscious"? How do we know the nature of consciousness? We don't.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said about a poster called just think that I had a gut feeling he is a kid, or at best 20. Now RR copied what I said about me.
Stop fantasizing about me, you pervert - I'm too old for you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
Take a protein molecule. Mix it with another kind, and another and another. None of them are conscious on their own, as far as we know anyway. But lo and behold, eventually they will become conscious. Yea right. Unconscious nature did it by accident but we cannot do it with all the collaborated consciousness that's already in existence in the world. How do we know "nature" is unconscious"? How do we know the nature of consciousness? We don't.
So you think that the molecules in your body are conscious?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, heck, you beat me to it while I was typing.
Hey nano. I miss you; been busy. Hope you're doin good.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....while at first your desire to try and control me was humorous (even if pathetic), now your desire to try and control me is not at all humorous- just pathetic and now tiresome as well.
What there is actually no point to is posting to you any longer, nor is there any point in even reading your posts any longer.
Have a nice life- whatever your sorry excuse is for one.
Oh you idiot! How pathetic! I know myself, and you supposedly do too, so it goes no further than that, no one knows the human condition.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Did I insult you? I only made an observation that atheists tend to draw first insult here. Here you are insulting me and proving my point. Case closed. Get over myself? I didn't say anything about me being persecuted. I am not religious; what would I be persecuted for?
I believe the moderators probably are biased.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this funny gut feeling that Lunger is a kid, maybe 20 at the oldest.
It claims to be 59, but I ain't never seen nobody that's 59 years old write like it does.
It's jussa hunch.
He reminds me of this hateful old cop who did the manual tests at the DMV in a town I used to live in. All during his last year of duty before retirement he "failed" every teen who took the manual driving test, he failed one boy 3 times. The kid was a blubbering mess on his 4th try. The old man was obviously resentful of their youth and future life and was miserable about growing old.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
...continued
If a family member I knew, that was crippled by arthritis, was miraculously cured overnight, I would be a believer, but still I couldn't know by whom they were cured. I would assume it was a force of "good" but what's in a name? Jesus, Jehovah, Bealsabub? Whatever. I wish I would have known before I married her that my ex had an experience in her youth in her bedroom where she "saw the devil". Yea I've had hallucinations too, and bad dreams, but how can I be sure it was the one and only "devil" himself? How do I know there is one, or even only one, at all? And her sister claims to have actually seen Jesus on one occasion. Yea. Like I would be able to recognize Absolute Truth if I saw it, I have nothing "known/given" to compare it to.
But I don't insult them.
People don't deserve to be tortured by other people. Faulty is the reasoning of the torturer when s/he cannot place themselves in the shoes of the tortured, or somehow feel they are better.
Do you feel like one of the "chosen ones", like your mission is to eradicate religion? If so then you and the rest of your gang are much more extreme than the religious.
I have a problem that Mormons and Amish get special rights. I'd like to see them be on politically equal ground as the rest of us but what does it help to insult them? It only provokes war.
Okay Pokay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581,341 - 581,360 of680,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

506 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Divinity Surgeon 216,883
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 398
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min -USA-1 37,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min who 250,371
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 20 min Dr J 132
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 21 min bill34b87 246
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Sheilaa 109,551
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min River Tam 596,520
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 512,087
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••