Wait, there is one god who preserves all things but that god is three people and those three people judge other people as good or wicked and makes them all eternally happy.<quoted text>
Six Truths which we must know
1. There is only one God who created all
things, and who preserves and governs all things.
2. God is a just Judge, who rewards the good
and punishes the wicked.
3. In God there are three Persons: the Father,
the Son and the Holy Ghost.
4. The second Person of the Blessed Trinity
became man, to redeem us by His death and to
make us eternally happy.
5. The soul is immortal.
6. The grace of God is necessary for salvation.
Can you explain that again? Do you have a white board or a Powerpoint or something?