|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Templeton doesn't care about that, you do.
So far, all you've hit is 100% verifiable opinion. Your opinion.
God is real.
Probe me wrong.
Bend over.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to feel that way, too. That Topix is a complete waste of time.
But I'm only here during down time or alone time.
RR, then you have a LOT- I mean a LOT- of "down time".

I'd be really unhappy if my job was as boring as it would seem yours obviously is and/or that you simply don't have enough to do which also leads to boredom.

Not meaning to be critical; it's just that even in a job with as much "down time" as you seem to have, I would think there is MUCH you could do other than to waste SO much time here on Topix- surely there is something much more constructive that you could be doing with your "down time", but of course, that's YOUR choice and YOUR business; I'm just glad that there are any number of things I can do other than post on Topix during my "down time".

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pokay's a ninja...
A ninja of love...

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/102085/ninj...

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Psalms 111:10, Proverbs 9:10, and Proverbs 1:7. So, JT..........are YOU one of those Americans who will ALL TOO GLADLY have the VeriChip implanted in you?? It starts from TODAY, Saturday, March 23, 2013 (US time).
Oh dear lard. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect people to have no limits, now, you fool? You expect them to be perfect, and blame them if they don't live up to their word? You pathetic little rat!
How could you possibly be 58?
Okay- this IS my last post to you, but to show what an addle brained fool you are:

Where did I say I expect ANYONE to be perfect?

Here is what I DID say to Nano:

"I realize how easy it is to go back on such a promise,...."

Really- you ARE mentally ill and I suspect no less a danger to yourself (not that THAT matters) than you are to anyone else (and that DOES matter).

SEEK HELP.

And this is IT for me where YOU are concerned, you pathetic trolling PISSANT- waste all the time you like posting to me; not only will you not get any more responses, I won't even spend the time to read the INSANE, HATEFUL and PUTRID DRIVEL that spews from that gaping maw of yours.

You have anger issues. You have rage issues. You have control issues.

Again- SEEK HELP. And look elsewhere for the help you SO desperately need- the help you need can NOT be found on Topix.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over.
Dammit....

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Scotty1966 wrote:
If people did what the God (in the new testament - and even the old)
This earth would be a much much better place.
For some people, it is hard for them to live by rules
Marry your rapist.
Kill your disobedient children.
Have slaves.
Have a harem.
Kill your wife if she doesn't bleed on her wedding night.

You keep your archaic, disgusting beliefs.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR, then you have a LOT- I mean a LOT- of "down time".
I'd be really unhappy if my job was as boring as it would seem yours obviously is and/or that you simply don't have enough to do which also leads to boredom.
Not meaning to be critical; it's just that even in a job with as much "down time" as you seem to have, I would think there is MUCH you could do other than to waste SO much time here on Topix- surely there is something much more constructive that you could be doing with your "down time", but of course, that's YOUR choice and YOUR business; I'm just glad that there are any number of things I can do other than post on Topix during my "down time".
Oh shut up, you don't even know.

For example; today I have been on Topix for a total of about 20-25 minutes, aside from this past hour(I'm on lunch).

That ain't a whole lotta time.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see much difference in "for God" or "in the name of God".
Anyway, you didn't answer. What Christians commit acts of violence "in the name of God"?
The guy who shot dead a doctor who performs abortions.

The Bush people who annnounced that the invasion of Iraq was a crusade, and God is on our side.

I can get you more if you like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not it's not.
Skeptics who are actually intelligent are stumped concerning consciousness; they still speculate and espouse their best guess.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/psychology/...

Strange how close-minded, morons like you are NOT.

xD

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there was a study on this very subject. People who detest homosexuals are usually themselves, homosexuals. Therefore, who ever smelt it, indeed dealt it.
That's "you", projecting your hope for fresh new, converted ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit....
"They" say it's only weird the first time. Bleh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who shot dead a doctor who performs abortions.
The Bush people who annnounced that the invasion of Iraq was a crusade, and God is on our side.
I can get you more if you like.
So what's Obama's excuse for still being in the middle east smish-up 4 1/2 years later?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- this IS my last post to you, but to show what an addle brained fool you are:
Really- you ARE mentally ill and I suspect no less a danger to yourself (not that THAT matters) than you are to anyone else (and that DOES matter).
SEEK HELP.
And this is IT for me where YOU are concerned, you pathetic trolling PISSANT- waste all the time you like posting to me; not only will you not get any more responses, I won't even spend the time to read the INSANE, HATEFUL and PUTRID DRIVEL that spews from that gaping maw of yours.
Again- SEEK HELP. And look elsewhere for the help you SO desperately need- the help you need can NOT be found on Topix.
You kept commenting to me and about me after that promise. It was hard to ignore, continuously.:p
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- this IS my last post to you, but to show what an addle brained fool you are:
SEEK HELP.
I bet this sorta reminds you of the verbally abusive relationship you had. So defensive.

It is only you who think I am attempting to control you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR, then you have a LOT- I mean a LOT- of "down time".
Like you have an "up time"? xD

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Skeptics who are actually intelligent are stumped concerning consciousness; they still speculate and espouse their best guess.
http://www.rationalskepticism.org/psychology/...
Strange how close-minded, morons like you are NOT.
xD
I would rather have a mind that uses logic, rationality, and facts than one ... well like yours that depends on mythology. There is no evidence supporting the assertion of a "soul" of any type existing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So what's Obama's excuse for still being in the middle east smish-up 4 1/2 years later?
There was a news article where some 52 year old man killed an abortion doctor, hard to blame him for hatred towards abortion doctors.

No wonder he got bitter towards abortion doctors.

One image of an aborted baby shows his lower legs detached from his thighs, and in the liberlas mind it is civil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say for you, but after today- and within the next hour or two- I'll be done posting here again for a while.
I truly do come here mostly for amusement- about 99% of the reason I post here is just for idle amusement.
I find that not posting here frees up VALUABLE time to do any number of things- work related or not- that are MUCH more constructive, much more important and much more rewarding.
But I'll continue to "indulge" here from time to time; it's just that I know to do more than that is a total waste of MY time.
Yay! The Wicked Witch got soaked!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So what's Obama's excuse for still being in the middle east smish-up 4 1/2 years later?
When you hear Obama, the lying president warn us that Iran is going to have nuclear bombs in just years time, he's lying, in reality, it is probably just a though weeks, oh shit, that means we die anytime soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••