“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612341 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say, RR.
But the truth is you are on here almost always- you average a good 10 hours a DAY on Topix.
I know this because despite not having posted in a while, I do glance at this thread a few times a week and you are ALWAYS here.
Next, if we do the math:
You have been a registered user since July 2012. In that time, you have posted 19,832 times.
So that's 10 months. 19,832 divided by 10 equals 1,983 posts per month. That equals SIXTY SIX posts per day IF you posted 7 days a week, which I KNOW you do NOT, so don't jump down my throat:
Again, I KNOW you are NOT here 7 days a week, but that actually makes it worse....
If you post here 5 days a week (20 days a month), that means you post about ONE HUNDRED posts per day.
In an eight hour day, that works out to over TWELVE posts per HOUR.
That is a LOT. If you really don't think spend an inordinate amount of time here, I don't know what to tell you.
But I do know that the numbers don't lie and based on those numbers, you LIVE here, RR.
If you want a point of comparison, note that I have been registered since April 2012 and have only 5,978 posts- less than a THIRD of your number of posts and that is with having been registered here 3 months longer than you.
If it's not a big deal to you that you're a Topix addict, that's fine and that is your business, but don't try to deny your addiction; makes you look no less in denial than drug addicts and alcoholics who try to deny they are addicted and who instead look to justify what they don't even realize IS an addiction.
Ever notice the lull in my posts, followed by an influx of posts from RR?

That's because I log out & log in all day long. Thrn I follow up on posts....

Your 10 hours a day is utter horseshit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612342 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>In my first response I said you've been a registered user for TEN months.
Slight correction- it's actually been NINE months.
So that means you post on Topix even MORE than if it was actually 10 months.
Either way, I DO know exactly how often you post. Very simple math proves that.
How much, yes.

How often, no.

You can't possibly know that.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#612343 Mar 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's "you", projecting your hope for fresh new, converted ass.
http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-h...

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#612344 Mar 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's "you", projecting your hope for fresh new, converted ass.
No. That's science.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612345 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Those examples or not "in the name of God". They're are "in the name of self"...
But that is NOT what those people claimed- THEY claimed they did what they did "in the name of God".

You are in no position to claim they did not believe that and that they did not as fervently believe that they did those things in the name of god just as fervently as you claim to believe in your god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612346 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice the lull in my posts, followed by an influx of posts from RR?
That's because I log out & log in all day long. Thrn I follow up on posts....
Your 10 hours a day is utter horseshit.
LOL!! Okay- then EIGHT hours a day makes it even worse!!!!

That means you post MORE in an hour than if based on a ten hour day.

WhatEVER, RR- you have posted well over 3 times as much as I have and in less time; hell- you've even passed NANO who has been a registered user since 2010- TWO YEARS prior to you becoming a registered user.

The numbers don't LIE, RR.

Slice it and dice it however you like; the FACT remains that with 19,832 posts since July 2012, you post on average 2,200 posts per MONTH.

Break it down by hours or days however you like; the FACT remains you are here a LOT- as in EXCESSIVELY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612347 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How much, yes.
How often, no.
You can't possibly know that.
Oh geez......whatEVER.

If you were only posting here once a MONTH, you would be posting 2200 posts that ONE time.

It doesn't matter how often; breaking it down by month, week, day, or HOUR, you post excessively.

That is NOT a judgment but it IS an observation and a 100% accurate one.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#612348 Mar 27, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I love you Al but I will always ridicule the ridiculous, no matter how sacred you or someone else thinks it is.
I know you love me kiddo, and I love you too. But
I was just simply trying to convey that one simply can't use the "theory" of the leprechaun to explain or refute God. They are both two different things. And not only that Hagen, God is much, much more important to that vast majority of people in the world than a leprechaun. God affects us in our every day lives in so many ways that we can't even begin to narrow it down.
For example, when was the last time anyone here posted on the leprechaun thread? Consider this, most if not all of the American colonists who arrived here were looking for Religious freedom to learn about God without persecution. Many of our Country's early Documents clearly show that.
No one was seeking leprechauns or a pot o'gold when they arrived. Hagen, I don't think that it's silly at all. Like it or not, God has always been an influence in all of our lives. So yes, I will always continue to carry the torch even if that belief is considered silly by others because that's what I believe to my core.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612349 Mar 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just simply trying to convey that one simply can't use the "theory" of the leprechaun to explain or refute God. They are both two different things. And not only that Hagen, God is much, much more important to that vast majority of people in the world than a leprechaun. God affects us in our every day lives in so many ways that we can't even begin to narrow it down.
For example, when was the last time anyone here posted on the leprechaun thread? Consider this, most if not all of the American colonists who arrived here were looking for Religious freedom to learn about God without persecution. Many of our Country's early Documents clearly show that.
No one was seeking leprechauns or a pot o'gold when they arrived. Hagen, I don't think that it's silly at all. Like it or not, God has always been an influence in all of our lives. So yes, I will always continue to carry the torch even if that belief is considered silly by others because that's what I believe to my core.
Al, it is the BELIEF in a god which has always been an influence, but that BELIEF has NOT influenced the lives of EVERYONE and all the more since not EVERYONE believes in the god you believe in or in any god at all.

Regardless, it is not "God" who has been an influence; only the BELIEF in one god or another.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612350 Mar 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you love her enough to be punished by God for adultry eh?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612351 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Al, it is the BELIEF in a god which has always been an influence, but that BELIEF has NOT influenced the lives of EVERYONE and all the more since not EVERYONE believes in the god you believe in or in any god at all.
Regardless, it is not "God" who has been an influence; only the BELIEF in one god or another.
You written yourself off as worthless in my book, whippersnapper. You showed anger towards Al, who is just discussing casually, while you attack him.
Stupid little bitch, and you claim to have picked the high road for the sake of the human condition, I hate your type!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612352 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Al, it is the BELIEF in a god which has always been an influence, but that BELIEF has NOT influenced the lives of EVERYONE and all the more since not EVERYONE believes in the god you believe in or in any god at all.
Obviously if you think I was trying to control you, perhaps it hints at your paranio because you got into an abusive relationship in the past.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612353 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But that is NOT what those people claimed- THEY claimed they did what they did "in the name of God".
You are in no position to claim they did not believe that and that they did not as fervently believe that they did those things in the name of god just as fervently as you claim to believe in your god.
Who did?

"A" 52 year old man that bombed an abortion center? lol

Did he cry out "IN THE NAME OF GOD!" as he lit the supposed bomb?

Did Palin say "We're at war in Iraq in the name of God"??!

Nope.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#612354 Mar 27, 2013
Stanley and I have been a little busy of late.

We will be back soon to handle the 'miscreants' of Christianity.

....now that's another fine mess they have gotten themselves into.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612355 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Okay- then EIGHT hours a day makes it even worse!!!!
That means you post MORE in an hour than if based on a ten hour day.
WhatEVER, RR- you have posted well over 3 times as much as I have and in less time; hell- you've even passed NANO who has been a registered user since 2010- TWO YEARS prior to you becoming a registered user.
The numbers don't LIE, RR.
Slice it and dice it however you like; the FACT remains that with 19,832 posts since July 2012, you post on average 2,200 posts per MONTH.
Break it down by hours or days however you like; the FACT remains you are here a LOT- as in EXCESSIVELY.
Maybe it's cuz I type faster....

Or my posts are usually much shorter than yours, allowing more to be posted....

The point is: who gives a shit?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612356 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
Prove it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#612357 Mar 27, 2013
Your Pope is so looking forward to this special Holy Week when we rejoice with the coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ in His resurrection.

May the Lord be with you.

And with your Spirit.

Your Pope
Francis I

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612358 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did?
"A" 52 year old man that bombed an abortion center? lol
Did he cry out "IN THE NAME OF GOD!" as he lit the supposed bomb?
Did Palin say "We're at war in Iraq in the name of God"??!
Nope.
Palin most certainly DID say that. She said that it was god who sent us to Iraq.

STOP trying to claim that religious people never do any wrong or harm in the name of the god they believe in.

PLENTY do and that has been the case ever since religion- and the gods associated with each religion- was invented by mankind.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612359 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's cuz I type faster....
Or my posts are usually much shorter than yours, allowing more to be posted....
The point is: who gives a shit?
Good point- I really don't; however, it is YOU who brought up that you only post during your "down time".

RR, you have a HELLUVA lot of "down time" which you have even bragged about here.

STOP, already. You are quite addicted to Topix.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#612360 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather have a mind that uses logic, rationality, and facts than one ... well like yours that depends on mythology. There is no evidence supporting the assertion of a "soul" of any type existing.
I'm sure your mind is far superior to Roger Penrose, who, one might say, is the father of the idea of microtubule information "integration banks"? THAT is science. He cannot yet prove this is fact and neither can any other scientist prove that consciousness is the product of organized matter/molecules. You can believe whatever you want but you cannot assert that your side is any more possible than the other. There is simply no conclusive evidence either way.

"In a near-death experience the microtubules lose their quantum state, but the information within them is not destroyed. Or in layman's terms, the soul does not die but returns to the universe."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Exotic chibi 604,836
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,046
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 175,556
Moses never existed 2 hr Hidingfromyou 729
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web